100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

A huge movement on the scales this morning, I had to step on and off a few times lol. - I don't believe it so not going to post what it was as know I will only be disappointed tomorrow if I gain any of it back. I went for a long run last night so maybe it's my bodies way of adjusting and it will level out in the morning. Either way I hope I have at least 2lb this week :) Nearly back to my original target so all good!!

How's everyone getting on? xx

I'm visiting my sister and nieces up in wales so been travelling all day. I have however brought my running kit so I can keep going with the exercise despite being away from home!

I'm ok the lbs are coming off and the house move is going ahead and hubby has a job at least until October so I feel generally less pressure on me!

Well done on the lbs Liz. You're working hard and you definitely deserve it!

Hope all your planning has paid off for you Kiwi!

Xxx

Has anyone got snow? I think Essex is the only place not to have it. Not that I'm complaining - I hate snow!!!!

Tigg - are you in Wales long? Be careful if you do got out running, I went out last night and was so slippery it wasn't fun!! Hoping it's ok for tomorrow's parkrun.

Weigh in wise - as I thought the 4 lb loss it showed yesterday was not correct, however it looks like I'm on for at least a 2lb loss this week so pleased with that. Also my clothes feel looser which is good. Just after Christmas my size 12 jeans were feeling snug which wasn't good!!

xx

There's no snow here. It has s owed but it's so wet it can't settle! I have run a little here but mostly whilst carrying a small child
On my back and pretending to be a horse! I'm going for a run in the morning before going to visit a castle or some butterflies or something!!!

2lbs is good and I'm glad the clothes are fitting better!
Xxx

Well there's no getting fat again now! My ring size is 5 sizes smaller now and it wasn't recommended that I get them (i have an engagement, wedding and eternity ring) taken down that many sizes so I picked new ones and Im having them melted down and remade. They are throwing in a few extra stones and more gold to raise the setting. The materials from my engagement and wedding ring will used for one engagement ring and my eternity ring will be the base for my wedding ring. A little prize for myself if you like. I was a child bride by current day standards lol! i was engaged at 21 so my tastes have changed considerably over the last 15 years. It was very unusual. My school friends are only getting married now and we all have more now than we had just out of college so I've been suffering from ring envy!

Exciting about your rings kiwi :) you'll have to show us a pic.

One year later and you've achieved so much, not only losing the weight but maintenance. That's what I'm proudest of the most that we have kept it off.

Tigg - how's Wales? Hope your having a nice time.

I went to a party last night and there were people there that I hadn't seen for a few years and a few people didn't even recognise me lol. My other half said to me at the end of the night that he felt really proud being there with me after all the nice comments. Was really sweet :)

No long run today as I had a few wines last night, was my first drink since new year and suffering today!! 10k completed yest. So my aim for the month was to run 100km, I actually ran 131km!! Mental.

Hope your all having a nice weekend xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

I had a lovely time in Wales. There wasn't any snow but a bit of rain and it was really windy and cold!

I am back on plan from tomorrow and have booked in a few session with a personal trainer to get my exercise mojo back!

Well done on all the kilometres Liz!

And we definitely have to see the new rings Kiwi!

Xxx

In general people are just really flaky! So I've turned up to someone's home to do a weigh-in all arranged and on time to be told that they're not in! People have called me last minute to cancel or just not shown up at all. There are a few who turn up on time and are sticking with it and that's brilliant! But I've just had someone who I haven't seen or heard from for 3 weeks ask me for two weeks worth of products but she doesn't want to pay the price I charge. I charge the lowest I can so I told her she could always try another consultant. I'm not going to subsidise someone!

Oh well! Got a session with the new pt tomorrow morning. I have no idea how it's going to go! I hope we get on!

Xxx

No going back now Liz. I watched my hubs do it, lost and regained 4 stone in 2 years and it wont happen me. It was all quantities with him so I'm being very strict on my calorie intake.

Im still fairly under the weather with the manflu. It's taking its time to feic off. I changed my gym membership from off peak to fulltime as there's better classes in the evening and I work near it now so a buffed kiwi is the plan for 2015.

Liz Im in awe at all the progress you're making with the running. Well jeal! Tiggs cant believe the nerve of people so unfair when you're trying to start up a business.

Wow - well done on your running Liz!

Did Day 1 of the Couch25K program yesterday - my body's a bit achey today but I really enjoyed it! Felt incredibly virtuous and positive after finishing. Despite the dark and cold, i'm looking forward to getting stuck in to the runs this week. Trying to decide whether to get up early and do it before work, or do it in the dark in the evening....

xx

In general people are just really flaky! So I've turned up to someone's home to do a weigh-in all arranged and on time to be told that they're not in! People have called me last minute to cancel or just not shown up at all. There are a few who turn up on time and are sticking with it and that's brilliant! But I've just had someone who I haven't seen or heard from for 3 weeks ask me for two weeks worth of products but she doesn't want to pay the price I charge. I charge the lowest I can so I told her she could always try another consultant. I'm not going to subsidise someone!

Oh well! Got a session with the new pt tomorrow morning. I have no idea how it's going to go! I hope we get on!

Xxx

What a nightmare!!!

The problem is I think half the people that start this diet do not realise how hard it is to start with, took me 2 weeks to feel "normal" again.

A friend of mine was a consultant but she ended up giving it up for the same reason and she said in the end she had so few customers despite leafleting and being on the website that she was losing money as she had so many product that went out of date!!

Fingers crossed it picks up for you and you get some regulars!!

No going back now Liz. I watched my hubs do it, lost and regained 4 stone in 2 years and it wont happen me. It was all quantities with him so I'm being very strict on my calorie intake.

Im still fairly under the weather with the manflu. It's taking its time to feic off. I changed my gym membership from off peak to fulltime as there's better classes in the evening and I work near it now so a buffed kiwi is the plan for 2015.

Liz Im in awe at all the progress you're making with the running. Well jeal! Tiggs cant believe the nerve of people so unfair when you're trying to start up a business.

Me neither Kiwi - the thought of regaining and being embarrassed keeps me on track I think.

Good luck with the gym - exercise really is the key I think for long term maintenance.

Wow - well done on your running Liz!

Did Day 1 of the Couch25K program yesterday - my body's a bit achey today but I really enjoyed it! Felt incredibly virtuous and positive after finishing. Despite the dark and cold, i'm looking forward to getting stuck in to the runs this week. Trying to decide whether to get up early and do it before work, or do it in the dark in the evening....

xx

Thanks hun.

Are you still on plan? I'd be careful doing too much f your on SS or SS+. I prefer evenings, they say the best time for running is between 4-7pm, I've been doing some research into it and deffo feels better in the evenings than first thing in the morn. x

Thanks hun.

Are you still on plan? I'd be careful doing too much f your on SS or SS+. I prefer evenings, they say the best time for running is between 4-7pm, I've been doing some research into it and deffo feels better in the evenings than first thing in the morn. x

Thanks lovely - moved up to step 3, but had a mini pack of raisins before I set off to give me a boost on Sunday.

I wish I didn't work till 5.30pm, it would make it so much easier to get something in when it was still light! My problem is no street lights, but I won't let it stop me now i've started!

I'll let you know how I feel after an evening run tomorrow night... :)

xx

One of the main motivators for keeping it off was the amount of people who insisted this time last year if I did Cambridge I'd be double the size by now with no foundation for their arguement - wouldn't want to prove them right!

Sounds good Flic - good luck :) Deffo let me know how you get on and if you want any tips let me know!!

Kiwi - Love this!! So nice to prove people wrong!!! People can be so opinionated!! Does my head in.

Less than 3 weeks now until my first race - a 10 mile race. Nervous!!! x

Back