100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Honestly I'm thinking of stopping doing it. It's so much hassle and people just treat me as if I'm supposed to do all this stuff for them but then they're disappointed if they don't lose weight. One lady was replacing her protein in her small meal on step 2 with chocolate!!!! Then wondered why it wasn't working!

I'm going for a run later too. Got to get back into it!

10miles is great Liz! You'll do it no problem!

Kiwi you're right the motivation from people telling you 'you can't' is quite powerful!

Xxx

Chocolate??? Wtf!
Dont understand how people do this diet and not read up on ketosis. "I was starving so I had one piece of toast".

Liz, I know already you'll ace it!

I know. I spend half an hour talking with them about the diet and ketosis and staying away from carbs no matter what. And everything else. But when someone doesn't listen there's just nothing I can do about it!

Anyway I have a funeral tomorrow afternoon so I will be running in the morning and then heading west for that.

I hope you're all having good days!

Xxx

Well i changed my gym membership from off peak to full and I headed off this evening after work. Did 40 mins on the threadmill followed by a kettle bells class. I'm in bed already broken. I'll take tomorrow off and go again on Wednesday morning I think. Feeling much better though.

Well i changed my gym membership from off peak to full and I headed off this evening after work. Did 40 mins on the threadmill followed by a kettle bells class. I'm in bed already broken. I'll take tomorrow off and go again on Wednesday morning I think. Feeling much better though.

Well done! Impressive work!

Xxx

It bet it's so frustrating Tigg :-(

Kiwi - Gym sounds good - proud of you :)

We had a dusting of snow this morning and complete chaos on the roads and trains. My train was cancelled!! Southerners literally can't deal with it, the world seems to end lol x

It bet it's so frustrating Tigg :-( Kiwi - Gym sounds good - proud of you :) We had a dusting of snow this morning and complete chaos on the roads and trains. My train was cancelled!! Southerners literally can't deal with it, the world seems to end lol x

I'm in South East London and literally the tiniest amount of the white stuff and the whole place shuts down!

Xxx

Morning all,

Hope your all good :)

So not sure why but I'm 2 up this week :-( Prob just water, will stick with it and hope by Sat it's gone and I at least have a STS week. Running is going well, 10km done last night planning on doing parkrun on Sat and a super long run on Sunday, might try 17-18 KM. First race (a 10 mile) is just 2 weeks away!!!

How's everyone's week going?

xx

I have a cold and generally feel a bit rubbish. I'm hoping to have lost some this week but part of me suspects this cold will prevent that! Boo!

Well done on the running Liz! That's brilliant.

Xxx

I've got an evil cold. Just got to have a bit more food so I can safely take the medicines and hope it goes soon!

Well
Done on the running Liz. Brilliant!

I still have my manflu too. No voice etc. still but ticking along. I'm still not right after kettlebells on Monday but I'm going to make it a weekly Monday night thing as I really enjoy it when I go.

Oh god, you germy lot :-/ I have the flu jab every year now after suffering reoccurring bad sinuses and flu one year and deffo helps.
Came home to this tonight, my first race pack :) getting excited over a running pack, who'd have thought this 13 months ago at a size 18!!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423171409.155685.jpg

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

That must be so exciting. i would love to really get into running. I'll have to make an effort this year.

God I was very grumpy all week, but it's Friday. I'm a lb lighter than I was today last week (it's the small victories these days) and I'm out with hubs and a gang of locals tonight which almost never happens. Even have a babysitter - unheard of in our house.

It's at the Ford test track in Dunton (close to home) so should be nice and flat :)

Kiwi - Well done on the lb :) Enjoy your child free night!

Just a note to self but I was very cocky over Christmas / New Year into the middle of Jan putting on half a stone thinking sure I'll enjoy myself, eat Nigella's chocolate christmas cake with prosecco until it comes out my ears and I'll have it off in two weeks again (once the cake is gone and I'm back to routine). We're now well into February and I've 3 lbs to go to get the weight that went on in basically a week off. It's been a lesson learned.

The call of a takeaway was very strong tonight. only the daily weigh in kept me out of the chipper tonight. Not going into another week spending the whole week losing the 2 lbs i put on at the weekend.

Well done it's not easy when it's calling you c

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back