100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

No one would stick it for more than a day lol! Back to normal eating tomorrow. I might stick with the green tea though for a while (even if it does taste like fish).

Probably right!

I like green tea with mint and white tea with pomegranate. I had a lot of green tea in Japan, but never had a fishy one!

Xxx

I'd say its me Tigg. I love white tea with pomegranate too. makes me want chocolate though. The green tea deffo kept the hunger at bay for the day.

Well I'm just off to bed and can happily report that day 1 fasting was a success! Tomorrow is a normal eating day (I'll be making pancakes for hubby but I don't like them so will have something else!) and then I think fast day 2 for the week will be Wednesday!

Night night!

Praise the diet lords - I lost 3 lbs yesterday!!!! Yes you're not going blind and I'm not insane - 3 lbs!!! You were right Tigg. Kiwi's green tea and porridge diet will make me millions!!!! I've a much flatter yummy too this morning.

Note to self: must start drinking green tea again. I always struggle with the end of the cup, but am much more into the apple and pear/pineapple flavoured ones. I drink about 10 cups of peppermint tea a day - I think something about the mintiness stops me being so hungry...

Well done on doing your first fast day Tigg!

xx

Wow Kiwi - that is amazing!! I had to run half a marathon to get a 2lb drop lol. Guess what I'm sitting here drinking :) Only ever have the odd one but going to try at least 2 cups a day now.

My 2lb is still off - half expected it to be back on as my body is so odd!!
xx

With kiwi's loss I was tempted to try the new miracle plan. But instead I'm eating sensibly and going to spin class later.

As it is I am trying to find my camera memory card at work. There's nothing on it atm but I'd like to use it. Can I find it? Nope. Not a chance!

Hope you're all having good days.

Xxx

I ate normally today (porridge for breakfast, soup and bread for lunch and those two mini pancakes) and the waistband on my trousers was tight again by lunchtime even though I'm drinking my green tea again today (and I'm getting used to the taste). I don't think at this stage those 3 magic lbs will still be gone in the morning.

I cant imagine what that would taste like. No chocolate or sweets for the next 40 days until Easter Sunday starting tomorrow.. You'd swear it was a crime against humanity the way Im carrying on even though this time last year I was into week 3 of 3 shakes a day and nothing else. I'll be interested to see what the scales are like tomorrow as Ive stuck to 1200 cals today but had a very carb heavy day today it being Pancake Tuesday.

I cant imagine what that would taste like. No chocolate or sweets for the next 40 days until Easter Sunday starting tomorrow.. You'd swear it was a crime against humanity the way Im carrying on even though this time last year I was into week 3 of 3 shakes a day and nothing else. I'll be interested to see what the scales are like tomorrow as Ive stuck to 1200 cals today but had a very carb heavy day today it being Pancake Tuesday.

It is interesting it smells quite sweet but tastes savoury. It's not unpleasant. Still prefer mint and green tea though!

I made pancakes for hubby tonight but as I don't like them he has essentially a whole family's portion to himself! I had a chicken salad.

Strangely today I didn't feel much like eating so I easily kept within my calories (12-1400 on a non fast day) to the point where I struggled to get them all in. Mainly because I chose good foods. A couple of biscuits and I'd have been at target cals in seconds. We don't have anything like that in the house though!

Ah yes lent starts tomorrow! I think I'll give up coffee this year. I have at least two cups a day and more when stressed and tired. So it'll be good for me to not rely on the caffeine!

Xxx

Well the 3 lbs are still gone. i was 10 0.5 lbs this morning and I weighed an hour earlier than yesterday morning. Just 1 lb to go now to my pre christmas weight.

Whoop - Kiwi, that green tea is obviously working wonders! Well done - not far to go now and you're at pre-Christmas weight! :)

xx

Morning all,

Kiwi that's fab :)

Tigg is it another fast day today? How's the sinuses?

10km run for me last night, under an hour again so happy with that. Scales are showing another lb loss but not getting excited just yet, if it's still gone by sat I'll be pleased. That's 3lb gone this week, all of my last 2 weeks gain. Happy :) so all I need to do every week is run a half marathon as well as all my normal training lol. I actually think I'd rather that though than sole source!!!

Flic- how's the running going? Xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Yay, kiwi that's brilliant! Definitely something in that tea!

Yay Liz another loss for you too! Hopefully it'll stay off!

You're both doing really well!

My sinuses are ok now, I still don't feel 100% but I figure that'll come eventually so long as I'm not in pain all the time. Yes today is another fast day for me so I'll be having about 500 kcals. We will see on Monday morning just how well (or not) it's worked!

Hope you're doing well Flic!

Xxx

Back