100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I mean literally have carbs an hour or so before you run something like porridge or some other small volume complex carbs. Then have something like a banana afterwards to replenish yourself. That way you are fuelling your muscles with carbs before your run but using them up during your run with a small lift in carbs afterwards just to recharge your muscles again. Then the rest of your food is as close to careless as you can long term cope with!

Xxx

So scale gate continues!!! The whole 3lb gain is off again lol. Lesson learnt for daily weighing. My weigh in day is sat so had I off only been weighing once a week I would of seen the 3lb loss today and been really happy. Wouldn't have been grumpy for half the week lol. Going to put them away and only weigh once a week.

Sorry for being a grumpy bi**h all week :)

Busy weekend - volunteering at parkrun this morning and then off shopping with my sister for my nieces first birthday. Run in the morning, feeling nervous!!!

Have a good day everyone x

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Well it's brilliant new that it's off again. If the day to day fluctuations are making you grumpy then definitely just weekly weigh in for you!

Are you all prepared for tomorrow? It'll be good and you'll do great!

Xxx

Yeah deffo going to keep off the scales midweek!!

Yes preparing for tomorrow. Had jacket potato and cottage cheese for lunch for carbs.

You up to much tigg? Xx

No call out yet today so we are off for a walk whilst the surveyor comes to the flat to do his stuff. We were due to be going to the inlaws but they cancelled on us and asked us took not morrow instead. I hate going on a Sunday. It makes me really tired for starting work on Monday morning!

Anyway I'm off for a run later I'm looking at 6miles (about 10k) today. I'm sure you'll be great tomorrow! Just take it easy and have fun. I'm never the fastest at any of the races I've done but I always cross the line with a smile on my face!

Xxx

How was you run tigg? I'm all set for the morn :)
Xx
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424551554.618137.jpg

I got a blister on my toe but other than that it was good.

Glad everything is sorted. Double visit the loo in the morning and if it looks chilly take a top that you can wear at the start and either abandon or dump on fiancé! I once dressed too warm for a 10k and was a nice temp at the start but baked all the way round!

If I don't get on here beforehand Good Luck!

Xxx

Glad it went well :)

Thank you. Have a zip up that I'm taking, needed ironing so not in the pic. Will report back after. Xx

Thanks tigg. Loved it, it was amazing!! I wanted 1:42:00 or lower and got 1:38:05!!! Plus a 10km PB of 58:34!!! Had really steep banking hills as its a test track and was quite open. You went round twice so you had to do the hills twice!! The finishing straight was quite emotional, I felt like crying lol. I got a medal too see below xx
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424609229.709751.jpg

That's great Liz! Really proud of you.

I'm in Bath at a fire and now in a hotel and back at the fire in the morning or I'd have been on earlier to say how brilliant you are!

Xxx

Very impressed Liz. I'd say you're still on a high after it all. I'm well jealous of your medal. Such a change from 12 months ago. I had a dodge weekend, really entertaining as all my school friends were visiting but lots of wine and carbs. Thankfully as I'd lost so much last week I'm still down week on week. I weighed in 1.8 lbs lighter this morning that I did last Monday morning but I'm still 3 lbs up since Friday. Hopefully that will be gone by Wednesday again.

Morning lovelies,

That's amazing about your run Liz! you must have felt incredible afterwards. I'd be parading that medal around and wearing it every day!

xx

Thanks Kiwi and Flic :) I took my medal to work to show off lol. It is amazing really what a difference it is in the last year. 14 months ago I was 4 stone heavier and very unfit!! 2 weeks 6 days until my next run - Silverstone, this is the one I am really excited about!!

Well done on your loss Kiwi :)

How was you weigh in Flic? xx

WI was good thanks Liz - 2lb down. Just shows what 4 good days on plan will do. Just need to keep it up this week now!

I'd be showing off my medal too. Puts you in a great position and motivation wise for your next race.

Sometimes, I have to keep reminding myself the difference in a year...I just hope next year will be even better!

xx

Morning all,

I got home at about midnight last night and I ate terribly over the last couple of days so no surprise that I sts this week after everything! But that said I think it will drop after a few days when I get my water up (so dehydrated as don't drink nearly enough when there are no facilities about!).

Very proud of your running Liz I am hoping to get finished at work at a reasonable time and be able to go for a run later! I am very tired.

Well done on the losses kiwi and Flic!

Today is going to be a fast day so I can get myself back on track!

Xxx

Oh boo it seems my jawbone has died. It's charged up but won't turn on! Very unhappy I am a bit obsessed with smashing 10000 steps!

Back