100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Hi all,

Hope you're having good Sunday's. Kiwi I'm sure you're having fun in London!

Just back from a 6 mile run just got to stretch out and I think I'll pop for a swim.

Xxx

Well done on your run tigg. How did you find it?

I'm having such a lazy day lol. Now cooking a chicken roast, no potatoes though :) xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Well done on your run tigg. How did you find it? I'm having such a lazy day lol. Now cooking a chicken roast, no potatoes though :) xx Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

You know it went really well no knee pain. I have a little bit of itb tightness so I'm rolling it tonight.

Foam rolling hurts but only temporarily. Then it feels great.

Tonight we are having the tuna steaks we didn't have last night. We just had the scallops and were full.

I do love a roast!

Xxx

What ones the IT band? Is is the long one on the outside side on the leg that goes from the top of you leg to just below you knee?

Roast was lovely. Just trying one of them new arla protein yogurts, 20g of protein!!! Really nice!!! You should try them if you've not already. They are half price in tesco at the mo. Normally quite expensive xx

What ones the IT band? Is is the long one on the outside side on the leg that goes from the top of you leg to just below you knee? Roast was lovely. Just trying one of them new arla protein yogurts, 20g of protein!!! Really nice!!! You should try them if you've not already. They are half price in tesco at the mo. Normally quite expensive xx Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Yes the it band is the one that goes from the top to below the knee on the outside. It gets tight but rolling helps quite a lot!

I've not tried those yogurts I'll have a look for them!

Xxx

Thanks. Just been googling about the IT band as its the one I have tightness in and causes a pain at the side of my knee when I walk down the stairs. Nothing major, was just getting worried about it. Been doing some stretches which hurt!!

Can't believe the weekends gone already!!! Xx

I'm baaaaaaaccccckkkkk!

Had a fab weekend in London. Walked 38 km since Friday in heels. That's hopefully burned off the alcohol calories. Had a lovely weekend. Radio silence as I left my phone in the car Friday morning by accident.

2 lb gain. i'll take that 10 1.5 this morning. I'll have a low cal, low carb day today and hopefully get rid of that.

Glad you had s good time kiwi and the 2lbs will come off quickly!

I did a lot of exercise this weekend including the running I've already mentioned plus walking to/from and around Greenwich most of Saturday and swimming yesterday afternoon so I think my muscles are sore and a bit bloaty as I'm 1lb up. I figure with plenty of water and continuing as I am it'll come down fairly soon (maybe a week or two to get used to the higher intensity)

Today is a fast day so I will see how I go!

It bands are rubbish Liz. Keep stretching it and get yourself a roller then you can self massage!

Xxx

Morning lovelies,

Sounds like you all had fab weekends. Mine was filled with food and lots of dog walking - though probably not enough to mitigate all the cheese I ate! Back to normal today.

xx

Not having a good day. Just found out our buyer is pulling out. Our vendor won't wait for a new buyer and hubby is being made redundant. So no house move for us anytime soon! Not a good day. Feel like raiding the sweet shop but think I'll just cry instead.

Gutted.

That absolutely suck T. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Don't raid the sweets. Have a cup of tea and go to bed early. You'll only be sorry in the morning otherwise.

Thanks kiwi. I haven't raided the sweets. Mostly because I haven't got anything in the house and I'm not going to the shop. I had such a good weekend it's just the worst Monday ever!

Oh well tomorrow is another day and there's nothing I can do about it!

Xxx

There are just days when being an adult is hard T. Hope today is a better day! 10 1 this morning so going down again. Starting yoga today. Tuesdays and Thursdays at lunchtime for the next 6 weeks.

I know. It sucks.

I didn't raid the sweet shop but I didn't go out for my run either I just sort of wallowed. Today I feel like wallowing but I have too much work to do for that. So I'm off to work and I am going to eat healthily and go for a run later.

The added on from the weekend is gone. So my muscles must be ready for more punishment!

Hope you all have good days! Xxx

Morning all,

Sorry been totally awol!!! Wasn't feeling too great the past 2 days, stomach has been bad with the queasy thing I have on and off. Not run that much the last few days, just a 5km last night that I shouldn't really have done as wasn't feeling it. Anyway hopefully I'm over the worst of it.

Tigg - really sorry about your moving plans :-( totally crap!!! Well done for staying strong with the eating.

Kiwi - glad you had a fab time in London!!

Has anyone seen the weather this weekend? Saying 15 on Sunday!! Will feel lovely!!! Xx

Well I just bit the bullet and got on with it. Ran 4.3 km in 38 minutes this morning. Terrible time but it's a start.

Have you got this horrible bug that's going around Liz? Lots of people seem to have caught a queasiness and puking bug!

Well done on the running kiwi! I remember the first time I tried I went out the door and I think died after a mile. My first 5k took my 45 minutes. I think I'd walk it faster now! It's a really good start though you should be proud of yourself.

Xxx

Well done Kiwi :) That's fab!! Do not worry about time when you first start.

It's a flare up of the issues I've had with my tummy. Got another scan on the 16th, fingers crossed!! xx

Feel rotten this morning. Ate a load of crap last night watching House of Cards. Want to go back to bed.

Back