100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Oh dear kiwi. Never mind just put it behind you and get back to it! I had a terrible day yesterday too. I worked from 7:30 to 7:30 with three hours + of travel and I ate really badly and had a beer when I got home.

Anyway today is another day and I have had two products and I'm looking forward to my fish and veg for dinner! Though before that I've got to make the flat look presentable as we might have a new buyer and so might still get the house we want!!!

Hope you're feeling better Liz!

Xxx

Good luck with your buyer tigg. Fingers crossed for you.

Kiwi - hope your having a better day.

I'm feeling loads better, still a bit bloated and gassy but better. Had a half day today so went for a run, 10km. Was ok, not great but better than the other day. Planning a longer running sat morning, maybe 10 miles. Trying to cut back a bit as first half race is the 15th and have the 2nd on the 22nd!! Just in the hairdressers being pampered :) xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Glad you're feeling better Liz! Well done on the 10k despite not Really feeling great! Don't forget you're meant to taper your runs before big races so don't tire yourself out!

I'm sure you'll be great anyway!

Kiwi-how are you feeling now?!?

Just got the clean washing to put away and Hoover the floors so should be done in plenty of time before 8!

Xxx

Baking mini egg cookies for a bake sale we are doing to raise money towards the cystic fibrosis trust in work tomorrow. This is the charity I'm raising money for in these half marathon. My kitchen smells amazing!!! Need to resist!!! Xx

I took flapjacks and biscuits in for a meeting today and basically kept handing them round until they were all gone. Not one passed my lips!

You'll be fine! Hope it's fun too!

Xxx

My victory ring is ready. I collected it this evening after work. So delighted with it.

I got it made out of the rings I couldnt wear any more because they couldnt decrease them 5 sizes (woohoo) so to me its a victory.

:) I understand now. Thought it meant something else like an eternity ring.

Bake sale raised £125 at work. So happy with it!! X

Well done on the bake sale Liz. We are just packing for a short trip to francs tomorrow. Just the one night but it'll genus away from the flat for a bit!

Xxx

Wicked - have a fab time tigg :)

16km (10miles) done this morn. Hated it!! Was too hot, I had the wrong top on, no drink (I never carry a drink in the winter) and kept getting a stitch, had to stop twice!!! Haven't enjoyed any of my runs this week for one reason or another and have 2 half marathons in 8days coming up, first is next weekend!!! I guess I can't always enjoy the running, that would prob be too weird lol.

Wedding dress measuring this afternoon. Can't wait to try my dress on again ;-) the I have a masquerade ball tonight for a 30th birthday.

Hope you all have a fab weekend. Xx

So I'm very drunk lol. This is me tonight ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425774200.908377.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425774217.942746.jpg

And this was me earlier for dress fitting. Totally love my dress.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425774332.375431.jpg

Sorry for the show off post but feeling super proud today xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425774293.617898.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425774293.617898.jpg
    693.1 KB · Views: 59
Thanks tigg. I was slightly drunk last night lol. Great night but feeling it this morning!! Such a beautiful day today. How was your night away tigg? Xx

Just on the train on the way back. Got a boot full of wine from my vineyard share. The wine is building up though as I don't drink nearly as much as I used to!

Hope you're feeling more human now Lizz! Did you have a good time?

I'm hoping for a good week. I am doing a boot camp type week of exercise to kick start me again. I'm hoping for a good loss this week!

Xxx

Back