100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Liz, you look amazing! Your wedding dress is beautiful. Ive been on a chocolate binge since Friday. Need a kick in the arse.

Liz, you look amazing! Your wedding dress is beautiful. Ive been on a chocolate binge since Friday. Need a kick in the arse.

Oh dear Kiwi just consider it a weekend blip and start fresh tomorrow! I ate cheese and had wine this weekend in greater amounts than was actually necessary but tomorrow is a new day and I'll be slimmer and fitter by the end of it!

Xxx

Cheese, port, pudding and pie all consumed...my 5k run did not cancel it out, so it's back to best behaviour today...

Wedding dress is absolutely gorgeous Liz! NO wonder you feel proud - what an amazing achievement.

Have a fab week girlies!

xx

I ate an entire bag of mini dime bars over the weekend. I blame my sister. She was the one that bought them at the airport. Anyway, I'd put in some good work midweek last week so I was 0.5 lbs down on Monday morning last week but no where near my new target. I really need to start losing a lb a week now as I'm going on hols in 6 weeks.

Weirdly, despite the wine and French style breakfast, lunch and dinner I am the same weight as last week! Clearly eating in France doesn't count!

Now that the dime bars are gone you can concentrate on being good Kiwi!

Flic did you enjoy your weekend?

Is your half this weekend coming Liz?

Xxx

The dress is incredible and perfect xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks girls, feeling the love re the dress ;-) final fitting is end of July and she said I have to stay the same size between then and the wedding as its a zip back so no give what so ever. She was trying to get me to have the back changed to a lace up but I refused as love the look of the back with the buttons. She said you will have to be very careful. My biggest worry is I'll lose more on my top half as I have a half marathon 3 weeks before the wedding and since running I've lost my boobs :-(

Tigg - yes first half marathon is this Sunday at silverstone!! Looking forward to it. Just got in from a 10km, felt good.

Seems we were all quite naughty at the weekend. I had a cream egg Easter egg!! Only had half the egg part but did eat 2 cream eggs lol. Blame the hangover!!! Xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Well the extra weight has finally settled. 10 2.5 ths morning so I've 4 lbs back on from my lightest. I was getting off too lightly for all the sabotage. Will need to have a few 800 calorie days to get back on the straight and narrow. The gain stops here though.

Well good luck for the half at the weekend. You'll have to let us know how it goes!

I have (hopefully temporary) mojo loss, I'm just getting a bit depressed about the house and the move and just being very busy at work. I have bought some decent food today though so I am trying to stick with healthy foods but it's hard to resist the call of a chocolate bar when feeling rubbish!

Tomorrow is another day though so i just have to keep going.

Xxx

How are we all doing?

I am feeling a bi better now. Mostly because I've looked at the alternatives to what I want and they're not so bad!

Today I went for a short run. Tomorrow I have a hiit class in the morning and will go for a gentle run in the afternoon. Saturday will probably have o be my long run day because Sunday we will be at the inlaws...

How's the half marathon prep going Liz?

Xxx

Hey tigg,

All good here Thx. 10km steady run Monday and 5km speed run last night. Volunteering at parkrun on sat, being the tail runner and then plan to jog home at slow pace so should be ok. I've bought a 3 in one roller so using that, they are really good. Forecast for Sunday is a bit crap but we will see.

Glad your feeling a bit better. Well done on the exercise. We need to rename this thread to the maintenance/old timers thread lol.
Xx

Well Hubby took me out for a meal last night at Galvin the posh windows restaurant at the top of the Hilton on park lane. Shame is that though the food was lovely it was too rich for me and now my digestive system is in turmoil and has kept me awake most of the night.

Still I'm up and about to head out of the door. Hopefully I'll manage my planned exercise this morning. If not then a longer run this afternoon methinks.

Liz I hope the weather isn't too yucky on Sunday for you! You'll have to post is a pic of you with your medal!

Btw we are definitely the old timers. But I feel like this thread has helped keep me on track when I could easily have wandered of towards a multitude of takeaways and other evils

Xxx

Morning lovelies,

I feel like a bit of a newbie to your club, but totally agree with this keeping us going on a straight and narrow.

Finished my Week 6 of couch25k last night with a full 25mins of running - something unthinkable a couple of weeks ago! Feeling really positive with it.

Diet wise, last week was a bust. I basically tried to do my own thing, but didn't put any structure in place and ended the week way way off target. This week has been a bit of a combo - two products during the day and a bit of fruit, then an evening meal with no carbs. Hen party in two weekend's time and I really want to be back at my target, which is a long way away at the moment...

xx

Well done on the running Flic!

I did my hiit class and I'm knackered now but I will go for a run later as I am not sore (yet!) so think I should make the most of it. Plus as my knee is already taped in bright blue it would be a shame to waste it!

How are you feeling for your half tomorrow Liz? Im excited for you! Tigg, good woman on going to HIIT yesterday, hard to get motivation to go when the mojo in down. All newcomers welcome Flic. I find this thread invaluable for keeping me on the straight and narrow. Its also great for a dose of the guilts when i see all the effort everyone else are putting in.

Me, I kept the head down this week and lost 2 of the lbs I put on. 10 0.5 this morning. My diet hasnt been the best but Im calorie counting. Once it stops raining I'll do better with the food aspect of it. Running wise Im getting a bit better. Ran 5km today in 35 minutes so my speed and stamina is up a bit. I ran the first 3km without stopping so I was chuffed with that.

That's pretty good running Kiwi! Down to 35 minutes already is great!

I am just having breakfast before going for my long run in a bit. I think I should do 8 miles today but I'm not sure where to go! I could run into central London from here and get the tube back! But that seems excessive!

My diet has been up and down this week but barring the meal out and the self sabotaging depressed Monday mess it's been good so I will see what the scales say on Monday!

Xxx

5 miles today and a fire scene to go to tomorrow! So it's turning into a busy weekend.

Hope you have a fab time at your half marathon Liz. Don't forget we want that pic of you with your medal (red face optional!)

Xxx

Well done on your runs tigg and kiwi :)

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Early night planned as got to be up early to eat and drive there. It starts at 12, such an awkward time for eating. Max I normally have is a banana as I get a stitch if I eat more but need more for this I think. Will have porridge or toast before 8 and a banana about 10. Hopefully that will be ok. Plan to take 2 gels whilst running. Really want a PB. Current best half time is 2:12. Xx

Just posted this on Facebook, thought I'd share on here. Such a lovely saying. Xx ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426368859.926575.jpg

Back