100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Boom!! Tough tough race but I made it. 2:15, not a PB though. Struggled after 10 miles with a stitch. Think I stopped at far too many water stations and drank too much. Still in the car on the way home, can't wait to get in the bath!! Here's my medal, excuse the post race face lol ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426438784.963019.jpg

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Yay! Well done Liz. 2:15 with a stitch is pretty good going! Actually that's fantastic!

I'm back from work and now need about 5 showers!

Xxx

Thanks hun. There was a point where I thought I wouldn't make it and wondered what the hell I was doing lol.

Hope your day was ok. Xx

Morning All,

I had an sts week. Not really so bad considering the chocolate last week following my bout of self pity. This week will be better!

How are you feeling this morning Liz?

Xxx

Morning ladies,

Well done on your run Liz - yes, no PB, but still an incredible time and considering I get stitch on a 5k run, I'm mega impressed!

This weekend I ate way too much food. I did go for a bike ride on Saturday morning and run on Sunday - now running for 25mins non-stop which i'm pretty proud of.

Back on the straight and narrow this week, but a family meal out tomorrow which I will be saintly and virtuous!

How are you feeling this morning Liz?

xx

Root Canal - stage 1 this morning. Broke a filling at the weekend. Feeling very sorry for myself and eating accordingly. This will not be a good day. i was 10 1 this morning before my trip to the dentist.

Boo Kiwi. I had a root canal once. Not fun! Hope you feel better soon. Don't beat yourself up too much we all have bad days!

Xxx

Sorry for being totally awol. Very very tired today and not been feeling that great the last few days. A friend of mine was in a car accident on Friday night and as I'd just left her she called me be another friend who was with me back to help her. What I see was so scary and has been playing on my mind I think. Luckily she's ok. Think the whole weekend has drained me.

Legs very sore, was a few unexpected hills and the wind made it hard to run. Hoping I'm back to normal tomorrow as wanted to get a run in to test the legs.

Tigg - a sts is good. Have you had any new customers recently?

Kiwi - sorry about your tooth, dentist is the worst. Hope you better soon.

Flic - hope you get on better this week food wise. Try and focus on your wedding and think how you'll feel once at goal. Well done on the running too. Impressed :)

Xx

I'm not surprised you're tired and sore. Sounds like you had a bit of a time emotionally and physically!

I stopped seeing people where I live a the mo due to the move (which now own happening!) so it's a bit quiet. I've got a couple of people who have contacted me recently who are near my work so I may take them on.

Hope you get out for a short easy in tomorrow!

Xxx

The antibiotics are leaving me hungry and apathetic. Never a good combo. All I want to do is eat and then Im nausus. Its like morning sickness!

Back