Eternalflame Mon (100), Tues (100)
Binibikini (100) Monday
Mrs Justin Mon (100) Tues (100)
Witchy Tues (100)
Tinkerbella
shopaholic - Tues (100)
x-Katie-x
Mia - Tues (100)

Thats up on last night already, 800 between us and we've not all posted yet. Well done girls. xxx

I miss the buzz i normally get from working out but considering my energy levels aren't really high I think it wiuld kill me :) I'm must get back into it. I do the gym, walking, cycling and I used to do Yoga and Body Balance which i loved and and swimming....Not all at once tho :)

xxx

Thats the thing with this diet, you can't do too much exercise or it will stop the weight loss, but any kind of toning is good. I love walking, swimming and salsa. Havent been back to salsa for a year, once I've lost a bit more, then I will as loved that. Just done the arm one Sunshine,, I stretched my arms high above my head really squeezing them as they came up, ooooohh I felt that, lol. x

Hey guyz....done my 100 :). Heres the updated list:

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Asa - Mon (100) Tues (100)
Sunshine Singer Tues (100)
Alexmummy - Mon (50) Tues (100)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Binibikini (100) Monday
Witchy Tues (100)
Tinkerbella
shopaholic - Tues (100)
x-Katie-x
Mia - Tues (100)
Fattyfattybumtum - Tue (100)

Oooohhhhhhh hold the weight in both hands and do it togeter first. Eventually you can do each arm seperatly but better to do bothe together :)

Well done FFBT and lad to see you're joining in.Really worked for me. Gonna try doing mine every morning......xxx

No problem babes. So 100 sit up (5 sets of 20) first thing for me. Great stuff. Well done for doing the arm one xxx

Sleep well xxx

Hi, sorry for posting late I have done my 100 crunches - did 4 lots of 25 what a struggle but feel better tummy feels tight must be a good thing.
have updated the list ........

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Sunshine Singer Tues (100)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Binibikini (100) Monday
Witchy Tues (100)
Tinkerbella Tues (100)
shopaholic - Tues (100)
x-Katie-x
Mia - Tues (100)

Morning everyone,

We made the 1000 mark yesterday how fab is that!!!!!!!! Wooohoooo.

Right I'm off to do mine now, I'll be back :) xxx

Great 100 done. I'm on my power plates now typing to you, it's really hard to control my fingers hahahahha.

Latest list:

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Sunshine Singer Tues (100) Wed (100)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Binibikini (100) Monday
Witchy Tues (100)
Tinkerbella Tues (100)
shopaholic - Tues (100)
x-Katie-x
Mia - Tues (100)

Have a brilliant day everyone xxx see ya later x

Well done Ladies, as sunshine said, we made it to 1000 between us, thats brilliant. I for one can feel a difference alrready, when I'm holding my tummy in now, its not so uncomfortable.

Wowww sunshine you are doing yours early, well done you, an inspiration.

Good luck to everyone today. xxx:D:D:D

Hi all,

I am sorry, i have not started yet, my body (after skipping a month) decided to give me the TOTM from HELL yesterday, and i can barely move today :-(

Give me a couple of days, and i will be all guns blazing!

well done to everyone so far!
xx

Hi girls, I'm going to start mine in a minute, think I may have over done it a little bit yesterday (was determined to get the 100) and probably lost concentration and did some wrong :( bad me, as suffering a bit with back today, so going to go back to basics, and do what I can, but properly again. I did think of not doing any today, but I know I really want to do this challenge 100% as much as possible, although I know my TOTM is looming too, so will do best i can do! x

Hi, my muscles are a little sore today as well, but it is a great feeling :D. I'll report back later!

Ive done 50 so far... am gonna leave the rest for this afternoon when im watchin the biggest looser ;)

I was thinking eternal... Why dont we start a skipping challenge aswell. Its a great exercise, full body fat burner and really fun to do. What do you think???

Well I've managed 50 so far today, I may just stick with 50 today, I'm pleased with that number, and think I may have pushed it that bit too much yesterday, will see how I feel later on this afternoon if I can do the other 50 properly too. x

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Sunshine Singer Tues (100) Wed (100)
Alexmummy - Mon (50) Tues (100) Wed (50)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Binibikini (100) Monday
Witchy Tues (100)
Tinkerbella Tues (100)
shopaholic - Tues (100)
x-Katie-x
Mia - Tues (100)

Sorry peeps I missed Tuesday - had bad totm cramps when I got home. Today for sure though!

Back