100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

8 days at 100% whoohoo!

Lovely idea! Having recently fallen off the wagon in a big way, I need a motivation boost! Sick of my "start tomorrow" attitude but at the end of the day, I am only human and shouldn't beat myself up about it all the time. So thankful for finding this forum. It's officially my new addiction....

Managed a whole day yesterday! Now for day 2!

3/3 100% worrying about tomorrow though as i have a party at night, and i usually knock back way more than 15 syns, might try to have a very low syn today so i have a few spare

I was reading this thread on my phone in bed last night, it's so good to know that there are so many other SWers like myself that hit bumps in the road now and again. I had my first gain last week (1/2lb) not much, but I feel like i'm failing now and i'm going to heap it back on and more besides. Any words of advice? x

Start a fresh, do a food diary, inclusing syns and treats so you dont feel deprived and then follow it. Dont be too hard on your self, we all have little blips where life sometimes gets in the way.

4/4 100% got a party tonight so have set aside 30 syns out of my weekly allowance

I'm gonna start at 100% tomorrow, I was 100% Mon-Fri last week but I was terrible at the weekend. This week I've been good during the days but then picking at night time so back on it tomorrow 100%. If I have any parties planned or anything, I'm just going to allow myself so many syns from my weekly allowance x

ive been 100% for 2 days was kind of bad on monday after weigh in and am gonna try not to do it again up till xmas as want the weight loss to be noticable when i go to my familys for xmas. Had 11 syns yesterday and 11 today i normally have a few drinks on friday with my hubby and have bought a spirit measure so i know how much im having instead of estimating lol

3rd day 100% but only had 2 cups of tea and lots of hexa left but cant drink it on its own yukkkkk

okay ive decided to set myself a little challenge of 100% until my works xmas party. Its only 16 days away but to me that is alot, as i always seem to slip up once or twice a week at the weekend or after weigh in. I will keep track on here :)

4th day at 100% but im extremely bored hubbys gone to bed

Back