100% utterly unhappy

josiejojojo

Only 0.9kg this week. :mad: A measly 2lb! At this rate I'll be lucky to lose half a stone this month and by nowhere near target when I come off on the 30th.

Feeling very sad..:cry: I hope it was TOTM that did this becuase if I get another slow week like this next week I don't know if I'm have the oomph to carry on and I'm scared if I come off before Christmas - in a mood - I'll undo all I've lost so far... whinge over xxx

hiya there
please dont give up hunni.
2 lbs is still a very good loss. like you said it could be TOM and you will have a bigger loss next week.
keep at it. Lt definitely works, stick with it.

Exactly - I know you're disheartened but don't give up. I put on a kilo last TOTM and lost 1lb this TOTM. Bodies are weird, lol, but mine seems to know what it's doing so I just let it get on with it. I felt exactly how you feel when I put on that kilo and I cried my little heart out but once I just decided to look at the bigger picture I felt a million times better. So shrug it off my love and crack on one shake at a time :) x

Chin up babes
A loss is still a loss and TOTM is a real bugger on this diet!!!
Best wishes for next week's fab weigh in
x x x

dont be disheartened, I only lost 2lbs on one of my weeks but the next week was much more - hang on in there, it will be worth it :)

What a big whinge I am. I was just fed up as I had a migraine yesterday too. Think I've just not drank enough water. Have been so busy I got to Thursday before I though 'ooh I'm nearly at the end of another week' but wasn't watching how much I was drinking and did feel dehydrated the last few days.
Have drunk 4 litres and a few hot drinks today and feeling sooo much better.
Thanks for the support - a loss is a loss and overall I'm not far off a stone and a half in 5 weeks. What other diets gives you that?
Big hugs and thanks xxx

Hi josiejojojo

I had a small loss the other week and felt a little gutted, just 3lb, but then it followed with a 6lb loss. Any loss needs to be put into perspective. Your 2lb loss is nearly the same as one standard size bag of sugar, try carrying one around with you all day and you'll realise that its a great loss from your body. Hope you manage to stick with it. :)

Don't feel too down hearted chuck.. Isn't is daft any other diet and we would be thrilled with a 2 lb loss. The week I lost only 2 lbs was followed by a 6lbs loss so keep fighting on - the water really helps.

I had a 3lb loss but I'm ok with that I know I didn't drink enough water last week missed shakes here and there !!

Hope your feeling better :) chin up it's going in the right direction x

Thats two of these.....
1lb-fat.jpg

Still feel bad?????

; ) x

oh my god Dee that is disgusting... and I still have 14 more of them on me.... but not for long!!!! xxx

Lol... Makes u realise tho doesnt it!!! Even 2lb is a great loss... U'll have that 14 off in no time!!! X

oh my god Dee that is disgusting... and I still have 14 more of them on me.... but not for long!!!! xxx

And I have over 50 of those... Oh my word... x

Well ladies and gent yesterday when I came in and sat down OH told me to stand up again and said 'you really have lost loads of weight, y'know'... so damn the scales the hell and back - who needs em. Aaron and TracyAnne those lbs will melt faster than the snow in Manchester today... just get ready for all the complements that will be coming your way xxx

Honest stick with LT and u will get those results!!! It IS possible!!! I thought I'd never get this weight off!!! X

2.1kg off this week - that's 4.5lb.... whoop whoop!!! xxx

Thanks guys... slowly, slowly shify lardy-ar5y :) xxx

Back