ProPoints 100lbs to lose - Carriegirl21's Diary

YAY!!! So glad for you :) You've actually made my day losing so much after the past few weeks :D And you CAN get past this barrier next week!!

Yayyyy!!! So proud of u! U super star! Now just to kick that barrier down! Maybe a new type of exercise? X

hope youre having a good day and still riding the 'high' from your loss ;)

Faaaaaaaab loss my love!! Woop woop, woop woop, I say can I get a "woop woop"?? :D :D :D xxx

Did my own Paperchase haul today Carrie :D You bad influence, you ;)

Woooooow well done hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Carrie thats fantastic weightloss .. so pleased for you:girlpower::bliss:

Hope you're having a good day miss carrie :)

Missing u! Please don't disappear on me again! U are amazing! Cxx

hope youre doing well my dear! missing you :D

how you feeling miss carrie? hope you are doing well. lots of love sent your way hun!

Helloooooo! Lovely to find lots of messages waiting for me :D

I have been sick as a very sick thing this week so haven't been able to post - have missed you all very much! :(
It started with a mega lurgy cold which I ended up passing on to my OH and both my parents oops!
Then I got a severe attack of my Endo Pain and ibs flarred up like a beast - all at the same time!
Oh and I had to have an MRI on Thurs whilst feeling all those things! I must have looked horendous after being in bed all week lol
I did go a bit crazy after my lovely WI ladt monday - lets just say the crisp monster attacked me and brought his friend chocolate :( :(
Still - I started Wednesday with fresh weeklies but it happened again... and then again! Pain is a major food trigger for me as it's the only thing that will get me through that awful intense *wriggling about like a demon* pain :(
I did however track everything I ate - crisps, dominoes, choccy & all! Which has taken me almost to the limit on weeklies - I only have 2 left Till Weds!!
Still glad I tracked them even if it was pretty epic bingeing it HAS stopped now :)
I've had a 100% day and got out for a little walk - won't weigh this week as it's totm (already?!! How?! ;) so I have a while to sort myself out before next wi (I get massively demotivated by totm gain so I find I do better to not wi)
I'm still aiming for my 2lbs off to get my stone ladies! Surely I can manage this in 10days yes?

Although Totm turns me into an eating machine & is quite horrifying!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend :)

Oh yes - mini NSV - there have been a box of super posh M&S mince pies in the kitchen for 4days.... and I've not had any!! OH keeps ramming them in his mouth whilst making a cuppa - no no, not to have with a cuppa - just to pass the time of the kettle boiling! It's gone in 2 bites & I swear he doesn't chew! I'd make it last aaaaages! Oh I do love a mince pie & coffee :eek: ;)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yay for the NSV!!!

Hope u feel better soon!! Hugs!

And those aren't bad binges if u still come in below weeklies :) yay!!!

Make him save a mince pie as ur treat after WI xx

:( sry to hear its been that bad hun! The important thing is that its looking up (despite that nasty b***** mother nature lol) and you are keeping your head on enough to be accountable to yourself about it all. I'm so proud of you for sticking to it therough so much, I know I'm so lazy (or hopefully just used to be) that it would've been really tough for me to keep it up like you have :D.
Like its been said its not too bad of a binge if your still within your weeklies, there is definitely still room to keep on track and still see a loss, especially if its in 2 weeks time. You can do this! I know how bad the cravings can be, and for some reason you get that little vpoice in your head that doesn't care that you want to lose weight and get healthy and says yea its more than ok to eat evrything in sight. Its like a naughty child that we have to teach and tell him NO! Hmm... maybe even a dog that you have to train and tap him on the nose when you tell him no lol.. oh I do go on.
Keep going strong carrie! We're here behind you :) hope you feel lots better soon hugssss

Back