ProPoints 100lbs to lose - Carriegirl21's Diary

You may have "binged" as you say but you kept within your weeklies so you're still very much in control! Sorry to hear you're in pain a lot. I'm having terrible cramps and back pain (still hasn't been properly diagnosed as ibs or endo or anything but hopefully I'll know soon) so I know how you feel with the pain = comfort = food because I do that too. I did it all this week and luckily only gained a quarter of a pound. Feeling determined this week though. I'm sure you can still pull off a loss if you try and stick to dailies till WI! Sending hugs... Well done on NSV ;) xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi Carrie ,sorry to hear you have been sick and in Pain love . TOTM (2-3 days before especially) normally makes me binge on chocolate ,crisps ,any crap . The cravings can be awfull,constantly filling my face. It has improved since I cut out the sugar . (still craved fruit though:eek:) I hope it settles down for youthis week and that the pain eases off . Men have it so easy !!!!!!!!

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yay for the NSV!!!

Hope u feel better soon!! Hugs!

And those aren't bad binges if u still come in below weeklies :) yay!!!

Make him save a mince pie as ur treat after WI xx

Thanks huni, hehe all the mince pies have been demolished by the others!!
Think I will stick to my 'Xmas food belongs in December' rule ;)

So far I've stuck to my dailies but did use my last 2weeklies today - could be so much worse so am staying positive :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

MrsPayne212 said:
:( sry to hear its been that bad hun! The important thing is that its looking up (despite that nasty b***** mother nature lol) and you are keeping your head on enough to be accountable to yourself about it all. I'm so proud of you for sticking to it therough so much, I know I'm so lazy (or hopefully just used to be) that it would've been really tough for me to keep it up like you have :D.
Like its been said its not too bad of a binge if your still within your weeklies, there is definitely still room to keep on track and still see a loss, especially if its in 2 weeks time. You can do this! I know how bad the cravings can be, and for some reason you get that little vpoice in your head that doesn't care that you want to lose weight and get healthy and says yea its more than ok to eat evrything in sight. Its like a naughty child that we have to teach and tell him NO! Hmm... maybe even a dog that you have to train and tap him on the nose when you tell him no lol.. oh I do go on.
Keep going strong carrie! We're here behind you :) hope you feel lots better soon hugssss

Thanks huni, you always write things that give me a boost :)
I could have so easily given up by now with all the issues I've had so I am actually proud that I do seem to pulling strength from somewhere to stick at it!
I keep telling myself that the only way forward is to lose enough weight for the operation & that has to come first no matter how many time I slip up I WILL keep going until the job is done!
I've lived with this pain so long that I will take any option there is to help reduce it.
I totally agree - the binge/snacky monster is like a naughty puppy! I try & say no as much as possible to make up for the times when I'm just not strong enough to fight it - I've found that pain is absolutely my biggest trigger - I thought it was my low mood or anxiety but it's defo the pain - it's the hardest one to say no to.
I know it makes no sense because I need to lose the weight to get the Op to reduce the pain so in theory I should be strong enough to never overeat at all - but when it strikes me down so hard there is just no logic in my thinking.
And after all - even people who have a healthy relationship with food will comfort eat from time to time - it's just human.
It will be my biggest hurdle but it's one I'm just fighting one day at a time.

CGx

azwethinkweiz said:
You may have "binged" as you say but you kept within your weeklies so you're still very much in control! Sorry to hear you're in pain a lot. I'm having terrible cramps and back pain (still hasn't been properly diagnosed as ibs or endo or anything but hopefully I'll know soon) so I know how you feel with the pain = comfort = food because I do that too. I did it all this week and luckily only gained a quarter of a pound. Feeling determined this week though. I'm sure you can still pull off a loss if you try and stick to dailies till WI! Sending hugs... Well done on NSV ;) xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I really feel for you hun - being in pain, I just posted on your diary how I end up using food when the pajn gets too much :(
I really hope you get some answer to your questions soon - finding out what on earth is up is one of the hardest parts! Took me 7years (very depressing!)
It's good to hear your gain was a small one & good to hear you have a positive attitude for next Wi :)

CGx

Michillinwoman said:
Hi Carrie ,sorry to hear you have been sick and in Pain love . TOTM (2-3 days before especially) normally makes me binge on chocolate ,crisps ,any crap . The cravings can be awfull,constantly filling my face. It has improved since I cut out the sugar . (still craved fruit though:eek:) I hope it settles down for youthis week and that the pain eases off . Men have it so easy !!!!!!!!

Thanks hun, it's still bad & feel really put out that I'm due Totm as well!!
Those are totally what I crave - crisps & choc all the way! Crisps are the worst for me - I could eat them forever & ever & never get put off! But Choccy gets sickly after a while ;)
Totm makes me ravenous - I don't even care if I just eat healthy food I just want to eat & eat & eat!
Horrible really as it throws me off course every month!
I'm facinated by your low sugar eating - think it's amazing! Am sure you must feels heaps better for it :)

CGx

Carriegirl21 said:
Thanks huni, you always write things that give me a boost :)
I could have so easily given up by now with all the issues I've had so I am actually proud that I do seem to pulling strength from somewhere to stick at it!
I keep telling myself that the only way forward is to lose enough weight for the operation & that has to come first no matter how many time I slip up I WILL keep going until the job is done!
I've lived with this pain so long that I will take any option there is to help reduce it.
I totally agree - the binge/snacky monster is like a naughty puppy! I try & say no as much as possible to make up for the times when I'm just not strong enough to fight it - I've found that pain is absolutely my biggest trigger - I thought it was my low mood or anxiety but it's defo the pain - it's the hardest one to say no to.
I know it makes no sense because I need to lose the weight to get the Op to reduce the pain so in theory I should be strong enough to never overeat at all - but when it strikes me down so hard there is just no logic in my thinking.
And after all - even people who have a healthy relationship with food will comfort eat from time to time - it's just human.
It will be my biggest hurdle but it's one I'm just fighting one day at a time.

CGx

You are most welcome,i just speak from the heart, and i really do care the world about you carrie girl :). I know that you can stay strong and get through these hurdles.. Like you say its not gonna be easy, but its for the greater good and you WILL teach that little *******, the 'munchies', whos the boss in your body! Lol maybe he needs a time out :p. big hugs hun!

U are doing so well! U are so motivated :) xx

Hope youre feeling a bit better my dear. Lots of HUGSS!

Hope ur well cxxx

Ooof what a week!

Have a crazy pile of stuff going on & my head is about to pop with information & stress!!

I start my writing course on Saturday & I feel really unprepared & nervous AND I'm going to a Halloween party on Sat night so mega stressed! I really wish they didn't clash as I need the whole day to get ready (epic costume & make-up to do) and drive 1.5 hours to get there.... oh and I get super anxiety about these events so need chill time :(

OK WW related stuff!

It's the dreaded Totm but I'm being surprisingly in control of my food - usually It pretty much ruins me & my decision making!
Have been trying to implement less nighttime snacking because I swear all my damage gets done past 10pm! I eat fine in the day but nighttime signals yumtime munchies! If I didn't eat after dinner I think I'd be slim ha!
As I'm sure you can appriciate it's just not as simple as saying 'no eating after dinner' :(

Anyway - like I said, I'm trying to cut it down & be more thoughtful about what & why I am chosing to eat before bed (well IN bed as we watch tv in bed at night) and making myself really think about if I really need it & whether I can wait till the next day & have it then?
Also telling myself how chuffed I will be in the morning when I realise I didn't munch the night before - cos it really does feel great!
I can't do it every night as my emotions rule me with an iron fist!
But I'm still giving myself praise for managing to not do after dinner snacking 3 nights in the past week :)
Half the battle is bothering to be mindful about eating in the first place so I see it as a skill to learn & get used to using.

I've fallen back in love with my old nemisis milk chocolate though!!
My gut seems to behave itself more if I eat choc with no biscuit or fruit/nuts in it - I got so poorly after having celebrations!
Man I love Twirls!!! :'(

Hmmm what else..... oh yes - I'm actually feeling positive about next weeks Wi. (Monday) as it will be over 2weeks so fingers crossed I get my 2lbs for a stone?!! Over 2weeks this should be no trouble but my body is a disaster so who knows? Want to get more walks in before then to really know I've made extra effort :)
Just hope totm doesn't turn me into a ravenous beast later!
Hope everyone is having a great week :)

CGx

Congrats with your snacking carrie! Making the effort and being aware is half the battle there. Im glad that you are feeling positive and you making the extra effort to get some exercise in to help yourself along :D very proud of you!
Sry to hear that you have such a stessful weekend coming up. Just keep in mind that you will feel better once you get there and you are going to have a great time. What time is your course? Hopefully you wil still have enough time to get ready and get to your party. But dont rush and make yourself ill or even just rush too much and get in our own way then itll take longer! Eek! But youll be fine, if youre feeling too stressed just take a minute to yourself and just breath, i find that closing my eyes for a seck and just breathing deep through my nose then out my mouth a couple time and giving myself a little pep talk in my head works wonders lol. Especially with any anxiety or fear i might be having. Im not saying its a miracle cure im just say that it helps me get calm enough and focused enough to do what i have to do.
But what are you going as? We want pics missy! Lol
Oure gonna do great on your next wi and have some nice results, and if its your totm dont let it get you down too bad that can play havic on the scales even if you have lost loads :D
Bug hugs doll face xxxx

Wow!!! Well done for resisting snacks ... One day a week is an achievement let alone 3!!! Good luck for monday!

Good luck for first day of course - enjoy it and stationary ;) and have a fab party! What is costume? Xx

Hey lady! Good luck tomorrow :D. Hope you're still doing well though, just try to stay calm and you'll have a great time hugssss

Good luck xxxxxx

Good luck and have a fab day :) x

Hey lovelies :)

I went as a creepy Little Red Riding hood, was an ok night but was totally sober because I was driving.

Only written one post for my course so far but going to plan out a huge schedule later today with all my lovely stationary hehe!
I need an epic amount of detailed planning in my timetables!

Bad news on all other fronts ... can't quite believe I'm having to write this down again - feel like a total failure - my scales were UP 5lbs today. I said a lot of swears!
I'm very angry as I'm obviously doing something wrong but can't deal with it today because.......... there is a 99% chance we are moving .... TO CANADA! In January!! Soooooooooo much stresssssss!

I have so much going. on all of a sudden that I may go a bit awol on the boards for a bit BUT - I will be back and I am NOT GIVING UP! No sir, no way on earth that is happening!
Hope to check in again soon & hope you are all having a good weekend :)
*shuffles off to make a gazillion different lists*

CGx

Gald to hear youve had a good time, but sry to hear youve been having a hard time otherwise. Youve been doing so good and then it sounds like lots of stuff is coming down on you all at once and i know that can be way stressful. Just hang in there you will get through it. You never know maybe the change of scenery might help you out in lots of ways. New friends, new surroundings, a new start? You can do this hun, you are a strong woman and i am so proud of you for keeping your head in the game and not giving up. We will miss you lots while you are gone, but we will be here when you get back. You have all my love and you will be in my heart and mind! Hugsssss

Back