10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Oh my goodness! Just saw your weekl shot pic things! How amazing!!! xx

Tuesday 22/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 11, Level 2

Breakfast
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB + 2 syns) with 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA)
- Pear

Lunch
- Apple, banana
- McDonalds coffee - I have a horrible feeling this had milk in... (6 syns)
- Salad - Quorn chicken marinated in peri peri sauce, cucumber, carrot, lettuce and green beans, with EL mayo (0.5 syn)

Dinner
- Boiled rice with mince, potato and mixed pepper curry (2 syns)
- Cucumber

- Tea with 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HExA) and grapes

Total syns: 10.5 syns

Last edited:
Hiya,

i have just been looking through your food diary and your doing so well, I have just ordered the 30 day shred DVD is it good and how has your weight loss been since you started the DVD.

Thanks

Just allow the rest of your Hex A and a couple of syns for the milk hun, shouldn't be a problem :) xxx

Worked it out to be 120 cal for a large, I had a regular but gonna put it down as 6 anyway as I barely had any syns yesterday :) xxx

Quick question - is the peri peri quorn like that already, or do you make it? :)

I get the Quorn chicken pieces and just chuck some Nando's hot peri peri sauce or marinade (mixed with a bit of water) over them while cooking them over a low heat for maybe ten mins? Also works if you put your chicken in a bowl, pour 20-30ml water on top, a little bit of peri peri sauce, cover with clingfilm, pierce, and put in microwave for 3 mins, remove clingfilm and jiggle around, then chuck a plate on top as a cover for the next 3 mins... :) xxx

Hiya,

i have just been looking through your food diary and your doing so well, I have just ordered the 30 day shred DVD is it good and how has your weight loss been since you started the DVD.

Thanks

Hello! I can't say my weight loss has been significantly affected by 30DS, but I am definitely feeling a LOT more toned. Will be weighing in on Monday so will report back and let you know! I also check my body fat mass, which has gone down! xxx

Wednesday 23/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 12, Level 2

Breakfast
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB + 2 syns) with Onken FF vanilla yoghurt, 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA) and chopped banana

- Pear, apple

Lunch
- Rice with chickpeas (1 syn) and chicken curry (2 syns)
- Lettuce and steamed green beans
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA) and a Turkish Delight biscuit (3.5 syns)

- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA) and grapes

Dinner
- Salad - Quorn chicken marinated in peri peri sauce with lettuce, carrot, cucumber, and steamed spinach, green beans, mangetout and EL mayo (0.5 syn)
- Rice with chickpeas (1 syn) and mince, potato and pepper curry (1 syn)

- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA) and WW carrot cake slice (4 syns)

Total syns: 15 syns

Last edited:
Midweek gabble:

I'm quite enjoying tea and fruit at the moment, thanks to Aisha! It is a great filler-upper and because I'm not dunking anything in my tea, I'm not getting squishy crumbs in my last swig! Hehe :p

Got a sore ankle, I think maybe from wearing all sorts of shoes and not really having a proper pair that give me the right support :( Had to do normal jumping jacks instead of the plank jacks at the end of L2, it probably would have been less strain on my ankle if I'd done the plank jacks but I figured I'd rather fall back on the sofa if my leg gave way rather than fall on my knees and risk injury there too as I've done that before and it wasn't nice. I banged the insides of my ankles together twice while doing the jumping jacks, it was odd and hurt for a good while after! :mad:

Walked with my niece in the pushchair to pick my brother up from school, it was nice having something to push, although I felt like I should be squatting or something :cool:

Uni is going OK, I think all assignments are complete now, just got a Sage demo left to do next Friday which should be OK, providing I pull my weight as it's a group presentation. I do hate Sage though, with a burning passion. It sucks male genitalia. Apologies :eek:

Money saving plan is working well! I banked the £20 I got paid for Monday's tuition session first thing on Tuesday, haven't withdrawn any cash, have only used my card for one payment of £9.13 to Royal Mail, which I'll claim back at the end of the month, have returned a self-help book I bought :rolleyes: as I'm not using it and that £10.99 could be spent elsewhere! Only had one coffee out yesterday, no plans to meet anyone for the rest of the week so I don't think I need to spend anything else. Still got an intact £5 in my purse, I may break it tomorrow to buy some water :rolleyes: 80p for a cup of hot water from the vending machine so I can have my mugshot! Either that or I'll just pick on fruit all day, yeahh that sounds better!

Will report back at the end of the week! xxx

I get the Quorn chicken pieces and just chuck some Nando's hot peri peri sauce or marinade (mixed with a bit of water) over them while cooking them over a low heat for maybe ten mins? Also works if you put your chicken in a bowl, pour 20-30ml water on top, a little bit of peri peri sauce, cover with clingfilm, pierce, and put in microwave for 3 mins, remove clingfilm and jiggle around, then chuck a plate on top as a cover for the next 3 mins... :) xxx

Grand, thank you :) I love that nandos sauce, especially the sundried tomato one.... I thought you'd found pre-marinated quorn for me, darn... :p hah!!

Have a great day tomorrow :D And good on you on the money-savvy-ness.... I need to get me some of that!!x

Grand, thank you :) I love that nandos sauce, especially the sundried tomato one.... I thought you'd found pre-marinated quorn for me, darn... :p hah!!

Have a great day tomorrow :D And good on you on the money-savvy-ness.... I need to get me some of that!!x

Yummm! Sundried tomato is gorgeous *licks lips* If you're gonna put it in a salad, grate some carrot into the pan while you're cooking the chicken too... That way, the flavour attaches itself to more of the salad bowl contents and you don't just get a zing when you pop a Quorn piece in your mouth!

Today will be a test of my money-savvy-ness! But I think I have prepared myself enough for when hunger strikes, fingers crossed I can stick to the plans! I find that I'm pretty much the only person that eats in lectures :sigh: Hang on... Just rang into uni to check how many lectures are affected by the strikes - I have nothing till 2pm it seems! Yay! I should be OK to stick to my plans :) I'll probably wander around town with friends for a bit and conveniently run away when they head off for lunch :p

Hope you have a wonderful day! xxx

Thursday 24/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 13, Level 2

Breakfast
- 1 chocolate Weetabix (1/2HExB + 1 syn) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA)
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)
- Half pear, half apple, half banana, grapes

The search for the TV remote commences! Late start at uni so I will Shred before I leave home.

I found it and I Shredded. I can't do the double crunches for sh*t :(

Lunch
- Half pear, half apple, half banana, grapes
- Black coffee with sweetener

I resisted Nando's - pittas, burgers, chips, perinnaise, choc-a-lot cake with clotted cream, hot chocolate, and a custard tart! We were in there for FOUR HOURS, chattering away!

Dinner
- Salad - Quorn chicken marinated in peri peri sauce with lettuce, carrot, cucumber, and steamed spinach, green beans, mangetout and EL mayo (0.5 syn)
- Chapatti (6 syns) with lamb and spinach curry (2 syns)

Total syns: 9.5 syns

Last edited:
Friday 25/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 14, Level 2

Breakfast
- 2 small slices wholemeal toast (HExB) with fresh tomato slices, 28g cheese (HExA) and onion, grilled for 5 mins 30 secs - so yummy! And feels so much more naughty than cheese on toast for breakfast, but only because it tastes like pizza!
- Half a melon

- Apple

Lunch
- Pear, banana
- Grilled Quorn sausages, tomato and onion with baked beans and frylighted egg - another very yummy and also free meal!
- WW choc eclair (4 syns)

Wearing a gorgeous maxi dress today and got a lovely compliment from a guy in the lift at uni :eek: I should apparently wear dresses more often! :p

- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) with Turkish Delight biscuit (3.5 syns)

Dinner
- Chapatti (3 syns) with lamb and spinach curry (1 syn)
- SW wedges with tomato ketchup (1 syn), EL mayo (0.5 syn) and mint yoghurt chutney (0.5 syn)
- Steamed green beans

- Mixed grapes!

Total syns: 15.5 syns

Not fussed about this as I have quite a few syns spare!

Last edited:
Hi hun!

Great food... tasty :p
Hope you're enjoying the sun and that your six pack is not taking up too much room in your shirt :flirt2:

How are you finding the shred now? You're gonna be buffer than Gillian soon - you'll haev to make a dvd :p

Hi hun!

Great food... tasty :p
Hope you're enjoying the sun and that your six pack is not taking up too much room in your shirt :flirt2:

How are you finding the shred now? You're gonna be buffer than Gillian soon - you'll haev to make a dvd :p

Hi beautiful! No six pack as of yet :p but definitely got a two pack re-forming under the flab! About time, I think I'm on Day 15 today?!

Shredding is not too bad, I'm getting really tired/bored/frustrated with the last circuit and my ankle is putting me off - according to the lady at the trainer shop, it's most likely a torn tendon :( which can only really be repaired with rest, which I can't do! I walk, a LOT! And with Shredding too, I can't take a day off that otherwise I just won't get back into it. Look what happened with my running, I stopped that a week ago and haven't wanted to get back on the treadmill since :( Won't be surprised if I haven't done as well as I wanted to at WI on Monday!

xxx

Saturday 26/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 15, Level 2

Breakfast part I
- 28g Coco Pops (5.5 syns) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and chopped banana

Breakfast part II
- 1 small slice wholemeal toast (1/2HExB) with Flora light (0.5 syn)

Lunch part I
- Scrambled egg and baked beans
- Mixed grapes

Shred, shower.

Lunch part II
- Pasta and Sharwood's medium egg noodles with mixed bean chilli and EL mayo (0.5 syn)
- Pear

Work.

Dinner
- 2 small slices wholemeal bread (1/2HExB + 3 syns) with mixed bean chilli, chicken tikka (2 syns), cucumber, lettuce, carrot, tomato, green beans and EL mayo (0.5 syn) - HUGE sandwich but I'd do it again :p
- 100g Wall's LF soft scoop ice cream (3 syns) and strawberries

- Asda mini ring chocolate doughnut (2.5 syns) and 1/2 Flake (3.5 syns)

Total syns: 21 syns

Last edited:
Saturday 26/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 15, Level 2

Breakfast part I
- 28g Coco Pops (5.5 syns) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and chopped banana

Breakfast part II
- 1 small slice wholemeal toast (1/2HExB) with Flora light (0.5 syn)

Lunch part I
- Scrambled egg and baked beans
- Mixed grapes

Shred, shower.

Lunch part II
- Pasta and Sharwood's medium egg noodles with mixed bean chilli and EL mayo (0.5 syns)
- Pear

Work.

Total syns: 6.5 syns

Hmmmm.....what is this double shouble eating you got going on today??? (said in PINGLISH - Punjabi/English accent lol!) :p

Lady A said:
Hmmmm.....what is this double shouble eating you got going on today??? (said in PINGLISH - Punjabi/English accent lol!) :p

Pinglish! I love it.. I do that all the time.. My sentences are half english, half punjabi!

Pinglish! I love it.. I do that all the time.. My sentences are half english, half punjabi!

Love punjabi...it's such a funny language...especially the cusses :D lol! Being told off in punjabi is just sooooooooo funny one of my fave's is puttah khotha (which I thought up all by myself!) Which means backwards donkey....some things just sound better in punjabi & pinglish. May Allah help my future kid's when their friends come to visit :p Me and my cousins are always chopping and changing and people are amazed as we go from a London accent to pure punjabi...I love confusing people & lol! xx

Oh God, who knows? Lol :p I was just peckish all day! I think I now need regular cups of tea to keep me feeling full! Speaking of which, I could do with one now... :p

I was thinking the same, pasta and noodles on the same plate is just so WRONG :eek:

LOL! :eek: I was wondering who would pick up on that... in my defence, I was making pasta for myself and everyone came home from shopping so I ate a little bit while I boiled some more water for some more pasta, but we ran out of pasta so I had to make noodles! :D xxx

Tell me about it... story of my life!

Love punjabi...it's such a funny language...especially the cusses :D lol! Being told off in punjabi is just sooooooooo funny one of my fave's is puttah khotha (which I thought up all by myself!) Which means backwards donkey....some things just sound better in punjabi & pinglish. May Allah help my future kid's when their friends come to visit :p Me and my cousins are always chopping and changing and people are amazed as we go from a London accent to pure punjabi...I love confusing people & lol! xx

I feel a million times more comfortable switching into Punjabi/Urdu when I'm around someone who I know can speak it! If you're gonna put me in a room with an Asian that I don't know, you can bet that I'll come out with something random like 'kiddahhhh?' or 'slaaaavalehkum' (you know how I mean, like the lazy aunty-jis that totally kill it!) to break the ice! I think I got a little bit of an added bonus as my family in London speak Urdu with a Gujrati mix, so I switch between English, Punjabi, Urdu and Gujrati to REALLY confuse people! And when I'm around them, I go Cockney too :p

xxx

Back