11 days in and still going strong.

iwillbethinagain

Silver Member
So today I found a slim and save pack I don't like - porridge. Which is a shame because I was looking forward to a nice warm breakfast. I ate it all but needed a spoonful of sweetener to make it palatable. It has an odd flavour to it.

Anyway, 11 days in and apart from one planned break (of a single meal) I'm still going strong. Weigh in day on Tuesday, looking forward to it. I love this diet but find it really unsociable- I went to the pub yesterday lunch time to with some uni friends and was very good, sitting there with a pint of soda water, when there were loads of things I really wanted!

My 12 weeks ends at Christmas which is good, as we are going to a wedding on 22nd and then it's Christmas. I plan to do another few weeks after Christmas though to lose any Christmas weight gained, then I should be at goal!

Between now and Christmas I have 4 events which man I may have to have a 'normal' meal but I should be able to have just protein and veg on 2 of those. At least knowing in advance means I can plan ahead.

Having never done a VLCD before SnS I must say I am so glad I picked this one!

Back