11 stone something to 10 stone something

Yay, glad you're here. I can't wait to be 11st4!! Fair play to you for losing a stone already. Just to get down to the low 11's will be an achievement and after so long hovering in the low 12's/high 11's I can't wait to feel like I'm getting somewhere. I have to say, I'm loving the flexibility of cc'ing too - seems much more doable than restrictive diets I think. Am on the couch with a cuppa trying to resist temptation to have choc considering that's my usual routine on a Sunday :) hope you're having a nice weekend

Thanks :D. Sundays are my downfall as we go to the in laws for sunday lunch and its always a huge portion with desert, and I just have to have desert! And now im home, the kids are in bed and we have loads of easter eggs left! (They're only 1 so don't exactly eat much chocolate!) Chocolate is my weakness :( that and coffee!

Hi :). I had a quick look this morning and I think ive put on a lb :(. Im hoping that its totm that's done it too but its probably easter eggs!

Ah don't worry about those small gains ladies, TOTM is the biggest curse ever for weightloss, men have it so fricking easy ;) you guys will be in the 10's in no time and hopefully I won't be too far behind :)

Well this morning I weighed and scales showed 11.3 :D:D. Im going to count the other day as a bloated totm day and go with todays weight :D. How are you guys doing?

Hi

I'm in the 11's and not sure if I will ever get into the 10's really! (I'm tall)

I'm 11 st 8 lb today but would quite like to be in the lower 11's if possible :)

Well, weigh in was this morning and I lost another 2.5lb! Taking me from 12st 0.5lb down to 11st 12lb. So happy to join you all in the 11's. The lowest weight I've ever reached is 10st 10lb, so looking forward to working my way back to that number ... and beyond! :)

In by the skin of my teeth - 11st 13.8lbs lol
Hopefully I'll have my foot more firmly in the door by the end of the week :-D

Hi All,

I'm 11st 8.5, have been up and down for a long time (I was 13st 5 earlier this year but 11st 10 this time last year) but have been varying between 11st 5 and 11st 9 since July. I'd love to get down to 11st as soon as possible but Christmas is probably an unrealistic target for me now especially as I have a major problem with binge eating and have had several choc bars today!

Good luck to all 11st-ers!

1lb off for me this week, taking me from 11st 12lb down to 11st 11lb :)

Well done Princess Stevie!

I literally cannot stop eating! I've had 1600 calories today... try again tomorrow!

I'm starting again today- had 3 choc bars yesterday! I ran for 30 mins this morning and I'm going to try to avoid the chocolate today!

Back