Total Solution 12 week body transformation

mrsblobby38

Silver Member
So I have been thinking about the last time I did exante and did really well, 8 weeks total solution and 3 stones loss!! but here I am again and heavier than before :mad: I need something to keep me focused and to get fit as well as slim as last time I still had wobbly bits and a muffin top. I have ordered a total gym after looking around on youtube as I have a bad back I think this will support my back, all I need to do now is build up the courage for the before photo haha. So this is the start of my 12 week total body transformation which will bring me to valentines weekend and perhaps that size 12 little black dress :p xx

I am trying to buy a total gym to start my exercise routine!! better start today with some sit ups

Good luck, Im also back for a restart. Got to goal and within 2 years put it all back on, set a slightly higher goal this time as the only way I could stay at my original goal of 9 stone was to basically diet all the time, work my butt off in the gym and run daily, it just wasn't a life style I was able to do forever and when you have a week or two off and see you've gained half a stone and think "ahh I'll work that off in 2 weeks" but those 2 weeks don't get started, so half a stone turns into 1 stone, that turns into 2 and then that turns in back being obese with loads of weight to lose.

So this time Im going for 10 stone, I don't care if my belly still sticks out, or if I haven't got a bikini body, I just want to be a healthy weight again, Ive joined a challenge to lose 40lbs by valentines day so fingers crossed I can smash that target and get the weight gone as fast as I lost it before.

Good luck!

Oh could you let me know the name of the challenge xxx

Thanks hun !! my total gym is being delivered Friday so happy days I can start working out x

Total gym arrived today !! Yay cant wait to get started :D

well that is my first week over and 11lbs loss ;) that is the best I have ever done as far as first weeks go, right now for the exercise to star x

It's an amazing start, you must be super chuffed :)

Back