12's into 11's

It's been a few days since I've been able to post so just catching up. I did get below 13 on the new scales this week (hooray) so am able to officially join this thread :D It's been a bit annoying with it lookin like I'm putting on weight but actually I've lost, but I've made the switch now and it's much less of a phaff on the new scales.
So, 12.13 officially for me!
How's everyone else getting on?

1.5 lb lost this week so I am nearly at half way mark I'm 12 8 on the official scales!

Yay! Well done Smurfette, that's brill!

I managed to scrape a half pound this week. I've lost the plot a little, I need to get my mojo back!

Hi All, another new person to your group if thats ok, I have just barely managed to get into the 12's, as of weigh in today I am 12st 13.5ibs :D I usually weigh in on a Friday but had to go early this week :)

Here's to the 11's

Hi Rachel, and welcome :)

Wow, look how much you have already lost! That's so brilliant!

Hules it's all in the right direction! Welcome Rachel!

2lbs this week so 12st 10.5lbs

How's everyone else getting on? x

Well done hules
I didn't do well last wk
Had half lb on
:(
And not sure if this week be better
I do ok at eating and exercise all week
But the weekends are so hard with
Going out drinking and eating!

Well done hules
I didn't do well last wk
Had half lb on
:(
And not sure if this week be better
I do ok at eating and exercise all week
But the weekends are so hard with
Going out drinking and eating!

Awww, half on isn't too bad if you've been out too. I go to pot if I'm out of my routine. The inlaws came up today bearing yummy treats which I have eaten practically a whole box of. Nice but not good. It's point free soup for tea.....

Planning is definitely the key honey x Could you work out approximately what you will have at the weekend (maybe even over-estimate? ), then plan the rest of the weeks eating around it? Make it part of your week. X

Can I join your group? I'm trying to get into the 11s as well.
Hules, I really like your idea about planning your points around the weekend - I subconciously do it - save all my weeklies for Sat/Sun.

Well totally been off the wagon for the last 3 weeks & nearly had to join the 13's to 12's but just manged to stay within :)
Its not about what I have done wrong its about starting with a clean slate.
12st13lbs this morning go just going to weigh in on a Thursday instead of a Tuesday so i don't do anymore damage from now till Tuesday.

Can I join you for what I hope will be a wee while?

I weighed in this morning at 12 st 1.5lb

If I don't have chips and start tracking I should get outta here next week

if I do.... please take no offence!

No offence meant but

I'm outta here

Just in the 11's....

and this time I don't intend to come back

Hey!

Would anyone mind if I join the group?
Ideally I want to be 10st, but first I've gotta get outta this 12 stone.
Currently 12 stone 6, so 6lbs before I can get into the 11s.

I'm doing it alone, started tracking on Wednesday. So I'll weigh in again on Wednesday.
This week I feel I've been doing ok. And since Weds I've been in the gym twice, went to Zumba this morning and biked 6 and a half miles.

I like having support around me, and maybe a little friendly competition will help motivate me to get out of this forum and onto the 11s into 10s =D

Hey all
Can I join too? I'm jumping between 12st 1lb and 12st 8lb for so long now! I do really well, get down almost to the 12 stone and then something happens where I fall off the wagon and go back up to 12 st 8 again. Its the same half stone going on and off for so long now!! Must stay motivated this time - Im getting married in August and ideally want to be down to 11 stone by then - hope I can do it!

Hello. Can I join? I'm 13 stone at the minute but hopefull on weigh day (Friday) I'll have a loss and into the 12's and ready to get into the 11s!

Hii I'm new here, just come over from 13s. Weigh in tonight I am currently 12st 11.5lbs. I am soo please to be under that dreaded teen. Just have to get into the 11s for me to be really happy! :bunnydance:

Yay, I'm back! Weighed in this morning at 12St 13and3/4lbs so snuck in by the skin of my teeth! I'm pleased to be here though and did a full on YAY and punched the air on the scales :bliss: - Keep 'em coming! How's everyone else getting on?

Had my 'official' weigh in today and am 12.12 so really pleased, 5 lbs this week. I seem to be really focused so far (6 days in anyway :) ).

How is everyone else doing?

Back