12's into 11's

I'm 12st 1lb so hoping to join for a little while until i reach in the 11s, used to be in 14s although took a while on various diets glad to be going down. Hoping to get to my goal of 10st 7 by September xxx

12st 13.6lbs, so just snuck in this week, may be here for a little while!

3.5 lbs down this week, bringing me to 12st 10lbs :)

And I'm back again! I checked the scales this morning and I'm 12.12 and a 1/2. Up down up down!! Hopefully I'll stay here for a bit now my head seems to be in the right place!

12st 9lbs :) slowly but surely, hopefully will lose 2 this week to get halfway!

So i'm joining you all!!

I've never been this heavy before but just had a baby (6 weeks ago) and have 2 stone to lose to get back to pre pregnancy then about another 1.5 to lose because I want to.
I'm finding it so hard to get focused, so from tomorrow (bbq today) I WILL be on it!!

12st9 I think im starting at, will weigh in the am x

So i'm joining you all!!

I've never been this heavy before but just had a baby (6 weeks ago) and have 2 stone to lose to get back to pre pregnancy then about another 1.5 to lose because I want to.
I'm finding it so hard to get focused, so from tomorrow (bbq today) I WILL be on it!!

12st9 I think im starting at, will weigh in the am x

Good luck :)

Hi

Hope you don't mind me joining you i have started a few weeks ago at 12.7 and have just got into the 11s at 11st12.5 still along way to go but getting there x

12st 8lbs :) It's coming off slowly but surely!

Forgot to check in last weigh in, 12.10 :D

Well done hules :)

12st 6.5 lbs :) Over the half way mark wahoo!

Yay, that's fab! X

12 st 3 now :)

I'm 12.7 now. I must focus and not let birthday cake destroy me.

Back