12's into 11's

Hi can i join?

I went to my first meeting on tuesday (came from the dark side that is sw) and i weigh 12st 4lb. Doing simple start with 2 treats a day this week and so far its going well.

Good luck for your weigh ins everyone x

Hi can i join? I went to my first meeting on tuesday (came from the dark side that is sw) and i weigh 12st 4lb. Doing simple start with 2 treats a day this week and so far its going well. Good luck for your weigh ins everyone x

Good luck!!

well done everyone! I don't usually weigh till sat mornings but couldn't wait lol so weigh in today im 12st 9lb! another 2lb loss! so pleased xx

I just rejoined WW yesterday as I'm so sick of being such a yoyo! Was 10st 9lb back in February, am back up to 12st 3lbs now in August! Ridiculous behaviour :p

So yes, please - first stop, the 11s! :)

Very excited to be here in the 12's, I'm 12st11 now and hoping this will be a flying visit through the 12's, well done everyone On your losses so far x

12st6lb now and could be even less as I weigh in on Saturday :), the 11's are calling me X gl all

12st 5 ;-) x

12st3 hoping to be in 11's in the next couple of weeks :) X

Am 12st 1lb at today's weigh I'm so still hanging on in the 12's, 2lb loss this week, hoping to be saying goodbye 12's and hello 11's by next week :).

Gl all x

We'll im excited to say I've finally made it out of the 12's and I'm now 11st11lbs :) eeek, next stop the tens x

Would love a buddy to accompany me into the 11s.

Would love a buddy to accompany me into the 11s.

Hi danders,

Started back to WW last week after about 2 years!

Was 12st 6lb the day I went back - first weigh in on Tuesday this week - 12 st 2lbs. Delighted with 4lbs loss.

Doing filling and healthy again this week and so far so good but the weekend is always my downfall!

I would love to get to 10 stone eventually but I would love to be 10st7lbs even by Christmas.

Best of luck with your journey. We can do this x

A 4lbs loss is fabulous. Well done. I don't think you are going to be in this group for long but I will follow you into the '11s going into 10s' group soon!!!

I too am following WW but doing the old points plan which has been successful for me many times before.

We can indeed do this. I'm determined.

Back