134kkg. The countdown begins!!!

My CC advised me to start doing squats seriously from now on. I'm a 16 bottom. I feel like I have wings sticking out by my sides. Funny thing is the wings feel so empty, and soft. But they are there, and don't want to go. I guess that's where the remaining 19kg is lurking.

I hate exercise. I need help guys! How do I make this easy?

Try the 30 day challenge site: 30 Day Fitness Challenges - Free Monthly Fitness Challenges & More

I have just started (on day 2) the abs challenge and a couple of the arm and leg ones. I opted to lunge rather than squat but might end up doing both depending on how I get on.

I'm doing squats and I'm seeing a lot of difference in my thunder thighs! Squats really work! Unbelievable. But I'm not seeing much movement on the scale. However clothes seem to fit much better though. I'm now wearing all my trouser suits i bought a while back and feeling very chic with myself.

Next milestone 95 kg. hopefully I'll holler over here before then. Ciao !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok I'm "hollering before then" apparently coz the scale is really fighting me as I'm just 97kg now and 95 seems sooo elusive. I took a sneak peek at the scale and saw 99! Obviously that put a bit of depression on me, but it's my fault for sneak peeking heheheheh. So I'm 97kg. That's my story and I'm sticking with it no matter what any new fangled digital scale thingy says especially before official weigh in......unless it's what I wanna hear

Today is blast from the past day! I resurrected my trusty old purple skirt suit from the depths of my wardrobe......hahahahaha scratch that! I had it dry cleaned and aired weeks ago in anticipation of the day it fits again. And that is today! My size 14 skirt suit fits!!!!! I matched it with a purple bag, purple nail polish and black 3 inch patent platform pumps. Wow did I turn heads or did I? Heheheheh. As long as my skirt covers my knees with the thigh fat overhang, my swagg is complete heheheh.

Slim legs slim legs slim legs where art thou! Groan!

Will there ever be a time I will be able to incorporate peanuts and cashew nuts back into my diet? I'm missing my nuts soooo much. Thank goodness for peanut crunch bar, I indulge in a bar once in a while when I can't bear it. Remember I said I've ditched the bars as a regular part of my CWP diet? Yeah, coz of the high carb content. I've noticed I'm highly carb sensitive; the minute my body as much as sniffs a carb, my ketosis is out like a light. I've had to ditch sugar free gum, coke zero, mix a mousse and all the bars to attain more than a kilo loss in a week. But it's hard, I tell you. Those shakes are getting to me. All just taste like .....powder. Powder trying hard to have some flavour. The diet is getting old fast .

What spurs me on is the difference in me and how I feel when I look at a mirror. I've been updating my Facebook page too, coz I like what I see. The last pic there was from 2010, the beginning of the fat times. My face was just in between slim and sexy and fat; and that's where I left it at coz I couldn't bear putting my 134 kg mugshot out there for strangers friends frenemies and enemies alike to see. Weightloss sure does wonders for self esteem. I'm getting so many wow comments on my profile pic updates and it's really encouraging. So it's not too bad stomaching the now boring food as it's worth the while. I've found myself going back to experiment with previously ignored flavours like mushroom, vegetable, spicy tomato and there's this new vanilla rice pudding porridgy thingy which tastes simply divine and "ricy". It has a higher calorie rating of 177 though and it feels "carby" so I won't wanna make a habit of it though.

Hi guys! Today is Friday and I'm letting my hair down for a change. Some peanuts and some barbecue with a coke zero. Life could be much worse, eh? Hahahaha, bite me!

By the way, I starved since morning in prep for the stuff I posted earlier and I'm mindful of choosing ketosis friendly foods for now . Also watching the portion size. I've been tanking up on water all day so I'm more than full at the moment.

It's gonna be a lifestyle thing so I might as well start easing myself into new eating habits whenever I get a chance.

Ahem....Friday night indulgence spiralled into a full blowout on Saturday with lotsa delicious food (still drooling....:( :break_diet::sigh::cry:. Ahhh well, all that's water under ze ole bridge. Today is Tuesday and I'm back in ketosis (hopefully). I checked the scale and Im wavering btw 96 and 97kg now. woot woot. Means no significant "damage" done by my blowout, basically coz I restricted my intake to ketosis friendly foods i.e cheese, fish, meat. I however went a bit over on a portion of rice which is why I feared for the ketois, but apparently my carb level seems to have righted itself and I'm back on track. It seems easing into new food habits might not be as hard as I think; I seem to have a natural liking for foods high in protein and fats over carbs so it shouldnt be hard finding stuff to eat. I basically plan to limit any carb intake I indulge in to raw fruit and vegetables, and minimal quantities. Hahaha, I'm already acting like I've hit the big 80....when I still have over 17kg to gooooo

from 9 stone to lose to 3 stone to lose!!! woot woot woooooooooot!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:

I'm 94.7kg on my scale today! That's 93.7 on my CC's scale but I like going by mine for obvious reasons. I am officially OVERWEIGHT. I am no longer OBESE. for good. For eveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr ROAR!!!!!

im getting ready for the countdown times. When I hit 90kg, the countdown to 80 officially begins :happy096::0clapper::party0049::character00254:

Plod, plod, plod. Still plodding down from 93 to 92. And now I've been "death-sentenced" to step 2 by my Cee Cee. Boooo. I've held out though, still on Sole source all week, though coz I can't bear to think of the inevitable slow-down of step 2, but today is the day I do my '1 source of protein and 2 tablespoons of vegetables' with 3 CWP's. Let's see how this goes. My CC thinks I've been on sole source for too long and rightly fears my indoctrination into real food should start now. Also, I feel my body could do with a bit of relief from powder food, anywayz.

You all know flavoured tea isnt allowed on the Cambridge diet, but have you tried your regular tetley sans milk, sugar but plus cambridge water flavouring? This is certainly a keeper!

My takeaways from the cambridge diet will definitely be the following: 1. Water flavourings (both berry and orange) 2. Golden vegetable flavouring (lovely broth seasoning, I tell you) 3. All the porridges. For those nights when u just gotta eat something and the fridge is very very unfriendly :D

Hmmm, heard of Tony Ferguson? What's the 411 on this guy? Saw a blender bottle at the office today and scrutinized the fine-print; i.e Tony Ferguson. Who knows much about this guy/weightplan? #offtoseeDr.gooooogle:p

I remember a few posts back ;) when I was celebrating my "new-old" wardrobe. I'm here to revisit this with a sense of irony. You recall that the wardrobe referred to is practically 5 - 6 years old. The initial euphoria of being able to fit into said clothes has gradually worn off (all too soon) and the frayed edges and out-dated style of most of them has finally gotten to me. Sadly, most of them have already been binned and stowed away once more. I'm much too fired up to be mired in the past anymore, and it seems my shopping days may come upon me all too soon at this rate. My wardrobe is so so scanty, in a good way though. So I've thrown out all the ridiculously short skirts, dull plaids, a-lines and faded clothes of yesterday in anticipation of today's taste. Surprisingly though, the prospect of shopping for stuff looks a bit daunting. My comfort zone is still shoes and bags; that comes too easy. I'm dreading the rest. Honest. Ah well, rant over :D

Looking forward to the big Nine-Oh!!!:bliss:

I got a thumbs up from a random stranger in a big jeep at the zebra crossing this morning. U should have seen the mega blush and mighty big grin from molar to pre-molar on my face. I'm still grinning as I type this. It's nice to be appreciated. Even if its from a random stranger.

Speaking about compliments, its getting a bit embarrassing the number of double takes I get in the office these days ha ha ha.

I've had to expand my come-back repertoire with handy quips: Eg, Wow you look different - "oh, must be my new hairstyle"; or, Have you lost weight? - "What do you think?" and Gosh you've really lost weight, what are you doing? "diet and exercise"... and the die hards that go further and say, ,"really, what type of diet, fill me in...and I reply with "oh its a very low calorie/low carbohydrate diet" and they go ohhhhhhh, ahhhhh. Dare mention cambridge and your quick get-away immediately halts for all sorts of reasons as they get hyper-interested beyond the normal curiosity, you now get the the ah hah! looks and comments :D . Besides, I don't think I wanna be the subject of lunchtime gossip anymore than I already am anyways so I keep the cambridge stuff to myself.

Yes, let's face it guys. The topic Cambridge sure is very, very controversial, no thanks to the fast results and equally fast re-bounds. But that's another topic for another post. heh heh heh :D s

I'm officially flat chested. It's official. And guess what? I don't give a shizzle. #off to buy me some cute and sexy push up bra's :p

Back