14 weeks have changed my life

Thanks, this forum is just the best support.

Yes, I do have the book & totally agree with what she says. It really struck a chord as to why I could feel a disaster at 12 stone, after a month bingeing, and good at 15 stone, after being on ss for 14 weeks. It's control that makes me feel better. I've also bought a slimpod to help out. I feel so huge after my meal earlier that it made me want to eat more. Feeling full is definitely a big trigger for me.

AnnieAnnie said:
Thanks, this forum is just the best support.

Yes, I do have the book & totally agree with what she says. It really struck a chord as to why I could feel a disaster at 12 stone, after a month bingeing, and good at 15 stone, after being on ss for 14 weeks. It's control that makes me feel better. I've also bought a slimpod to help out. I feel so huge after my meal earlier that it made me want to eat more. Feeling full is definitely a big trigger for me.

Annie that is great that you realise that control is the key. What is a slimpod please?
I ate a large supper, all in guidlines BUT for some reason I wanted to eat more :-(
dont get that part lol x

It's mad isn't it? The feeling of a lot of food in my stomach seems to make me want more. I'm definitely more of an eat little & often person.

Slimpods are word weaving recordings which work subconsciously to stop you obsessing about food. If you Google them it'll be explained a lot better than that. For the price, it's worth a go. Good luck with s&s.

AnnieAnnie said:
It's mad isn't it? The feeling of a lot of food in my stomach seems to make me want more. I'm definitely more of an eat little & often person.

Slimpods are word weaving recordings which work subconsciously to stop you obsessing about food. If you Google them it'll be explained a lot better than that. For the price, it's worth a go. Good luck with s&s.

oh ok, i'll have a look at them
thank you :)

I'm exactly the same :). My hardest part of day is after my 810 dinner - its like 'what can I eat now' lol. Riley says this is one of the times our addictive desire to eat surfaces, but it's also the best time to make progress in overcoming it. Errrr working on that one :)

In the archives, KDs thread on FRED is also v useful - and KD maintained has maintained her weight loss long after losing it on Cambridge :) it gives us all hope doesn't it.

There's been some great feedback on slimpods, definitely worth a good try. Ooh just think - drifting off to sleep with a man that's not your OH talking in your ear :)

Back