14 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS.....

today has been good, for a change!!! 100%
have a fab birthday Shep and enjoy your meal out.
i am looking forward to tomorrow night not for the meal just the flow of the voddie, well heres to back on track for sunday.
cable

today has been good, for a change!!! 100%
have a fab birthday Shep and enjoy your meal out.
i am looking forward to tomorrow night not for the meal just the flow of the voddie, well heres to back on track for sunday.
cable

Thanks Cable had a wonderful time,didn't go as made as I normally do, as coming down with a cold, daughter and hubby got it so yes come down with it too not too bad on Saturday but Sunday all 3 of us barely left the fron room unless it was to get tea or cough caps.lol But wot I had and it was quite abit I loved yum yum. Wot with the big balloon and huge bouquet of flowers and the waiters singing happy birthday to me it was a wonderful night.

But now have found out that sis in law has book a table on Saturday at pizza express, so not having anything except some porridge in the morning and a soup late as dinner booked for 12.

Well at least theres one thing after Friday I am 40 and no more major celebrations until crimbo so diet come on.....

oh a cold that' not good, no tastebuds for a while then, just try not to feed it lol, loads of vitamin c for you then.
sounds like a fab night, singing waiters!!!! how brill!, my sat night was a good one too i only cooked chicken instead of getting chinese, so had that with a few drinkypoo's just skipped the baguette everyone else had, i did pay for it a bit yesterday though i knew the bread would be good for something, even if i had of used it as a sponge for the vodka lol.
IAbsolutley love pizza express and as it a celebration go for it shep as you say it the only one for a while, we do have to live as well dont we.
I hope today has been a good one for you, sos far so good for me, fingers crossed.

hi Cables day wasn't to bad, blocked up nose and sore throat. Only had a soup and small porridge all day and lots of tea and coffee and oohhh hot lemon sherbert (squash I found in morrisons) DIVINE!!!!!

Feeling more human today just nose causing problems but on the mend I hope, Fridays my 40th and I dont want to be all cold:cry::cry::cry:

really feel for you, a blocked nose is my idea of hell.
Now lemon sherbert squash sounds the best, i am going to get some later just a 5 mile drive to the supermarket but i think it worth it lol.
I am waiting for my next box today so for brekkie had to find myself something, have you tried the muller american cheesecake yogharts?? they are only 99 cals and to die for.
lets hope for another 100% day for the pair of us i have had a lot of stress at the moment my eldest daughter is in an abusive relationship and phones me crying so i can hear it all but is still too scared to leave there's nothing i can do until she gives me the nod to go and fetch her she lives in nottingham, i am in reading, it is devastating to hear your baby being treated like that, i am hoping she will just get the courage and leave. well that was good to get off my chest, hope you dont mind.
Get well sooneee.

really feel for you, a blocked nose is my idea of hell.
Now lemon sherbert squash sounds the best, i am going to get some later just a 5 mile drive to the supermarket but i think it worth it lol.
I am waiting for my next box today so for brekkie had to find myself something, have you tried the muller american cheesecake yogharts?? they are only 99 cals and to die for.
lets hope for another 100% day for the pair of us i have had a lot of stress at the moment my eldest daughter is in an abusive relationship and phones me crying so i can hear it all but is still too scared to leave there's nothing i can do until she gives me the nod to go and fetch her she lives in nottingham, i am in reading, it is devastating to hear your baby being treated like that, i am hoping she will just get the courage and leave. well that was good to get off my chest, hope you dont mind.
Get well sooneee.

Awww hunn now I know how bad that is but there is always hope. I was in the abusive relationship for 10 years, in hosptial over 14 times, lost 2 babies through it and I finally had enough just one day enough was enough; and i got out.

I am now married to a wonderful man and have a daughter after being told too much damage was done to my insides. Be there for her, she will give you the nod one day...

I am thinking of you and your daughter tell her there is hope and she can get out.

Its only fear keeping her... the love has gone. I know it is hard but it will happen.. luv and hugs ((()))

Last edited:
omg, how can someone do that to another!!! i am so glad you came out the other side.
it is early days for her mainly mental abuse verbal too, she now has no bank acc or phone i talk to her on facebook but he reads that too, if he pops out she calls me quick but if he comes back he doesnt even try and hide it from me now,
i have spoken to her today and she promises if he does it one more time she will walk to the nearest phone box,lets hope eh as it will definitley get worse the longer she stays wont it, + she got an 8 week old to think of, as well, he shouldnt be hearing this.
i know she is frightened but am hoping something will click and she gets the courage, thankyou shep x bit of suupport and all that, x

pleb head does it again...
had a fab day yesterday then went and blew it all with style by eating the dinner the kids didnt want, not happy with myself, so having to be extra good today, oh well, see what the scales say tomorrow,
hope your day going well, are you feeling better now ??

pleb head does it again...
had a fab day yesterday then went and blew it all with style by eating the dinner the kids didnt want, not happy with myself, so having to be extra good today, oh well, see what the scales say tomorrow,
hope your day going well, are you feeling better now ??

Still suffering with the cold, and had a galaxy bar today and it was lush. It seems that as I decided this week is off I am having all the things I miss. Chocolate is wot I needed as TOTM as well. But strangly stayed away from bread as that is my downfall.

Hows you???

mmm bread and choccie... dream... i always crave chocolate around then too.
i stayed the same this week not really surprising, think this week should be written off by the pair of us i wouldnt want you to be alone lol.
back to it 100% today, will try anyways. lets see.
no news on daughter just had horrible txts from him saying i am not allowed to see the baby at all now, i havent even said anything to him!!! i just said if she wants to see me i would meet her for a coffee and drop her back home, he is just trying to isolate her even more now, dont think it will be long i will be there for her whatever happens, it is so heartbreaking to know deep down she is scared.

Thankyou so much lizzyship i have emailed her the link i just hope she gets it as i know he has control over that too.
no calls today i dont know if that a good or bad thing.

yesterday was a 100% day for me for a good change, lets just see how today goes now,
i think sending the link for womens aid was a bad move i had call from daughter crying saying i had made things worse, and death threats all night from him. so have to step back now until she is ready , there is nothing more i can do.
How are you feeling shep?

helloooo
just seeing how your week has been going, it my weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for even just a lb off i have been sort of good all week so will have to see.
i hope you are feeling much better now shep.
all is calm here so am going to do my best by not giving myself a breakdown worrying about daughter now and just carry on.
i hope your week has been a good one,
cable

Nah bad one, went to hospital concerning broken wrist bone and shoulder hurting, now got to have physio on them as may have done damage to ligaments, been in pain for a while now but finally they have given me some mild pain relief.

If not better in 6 - 8 wks back to hospital for further tests, if shoulder not healing could be a chipped bone which will need operation on.

trying to ge motivated but can't, got loads of chocolate for birthday so munching through that, soon gone hopefully. :cry:

Am going to have to pull myself together going to wales 23rd October and have a chance of being harpooned while walking along the beach lol.

oh no how did you do that to yourself? :confused:
and as for the choccie i would be in big trouble and would either have to give it away or eat it veeerrrryyyy slllooowwwly it doesnt count then!!! does it???
a holiday sounds fab to me i have only ever been to wales to go through it , or does clubbing in cardif count? [was excellent]
got another lb off this week it better than nothing so on and down, i will be in a bit of trouble tonight though we got a meal out so it prob go straight back on, so have to be doubly good tomorrow.
have a fab day shep
cable

:mad::mad::mad:So sorry cable been reading all the posts and it brings a tear to my eye,poor girl and what a bloody bully he is..would like to cut of his *****but there again he doesn't have any..i;ll pray she sees the path to freedom.
my first marriage was abusive, and i got the strength to get out when i had my daughter. Then met my hubby and what a wonderful man he was, he died five years ago..I'm sure she'll find the strength to leave, huggs hun x

Back