14 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS.....

Nah bad one, went to hospital concerning broken wrist bone and shoulder hurting, now got to have physio on them as may have done damage to ligaments, been in pain for a while now but finally they have given me some mild pain relief.

If not better in 6 - 8 wks back to hospital for further tests, if shoulder not healing could be a chipped bone which will need operation on.

trying to get motivated but can't, got loads of chocolate for birthday so munching through that, soon gone hopefully. :cry:

Am going to have to pull myself together going to wales 23rd October and have a chance of being harpooned while walking along the beach lol.

Hi shep so sorry for you hun hope you get it mended quick being in pain is not good...:sigh: dont blame you for the chocolate !!! is it all gone ? lol xx

Hi Itsy you are back!!!
hope you are ok now.
thanks for your message of support, things have all gone all quiet on that front [for now], so fingers crossed all stays ok for a while, i think deep down the support that has been shown from myself hubbie and our family has shown we will not tolerate his behaviour, only time will tell, it is just difficult when she is still with him.
any ways how has the dc been going with you, and you shep, are you back on track, i had a major slip on saturday, we didnt end up going out for the meal in the end on thurs, so on sat youngest daughter had a friend staying and pizza was bought...
say no more, i dont even usually like pizza, it was lush lol,
cable ps are either of you on fb

Hi Itsy you are back!!!
hope you are ok now.
thanks for your message of support, things have all gone all quiet on that front [for now], so fingers crossed all stays ok for a while, i think deep down the support that has been shown from myself hubbie and our family has shown we will not tolerate his behaviour, only time will tell, it is just difficult when she is still with him.
any ways how has the dc been going with you, and you shep, are you back on track, i had a major slip on saturday, we didnt end up going out for the meal in the end on thurs, so on sat youngest daughter had a friend staying and pizza was bought...
say no more, i dont even usually like pizza, it was lush lol,
cable ps are either of you on fb

Yes Cable I am on facebook. name KIM STANLEY, London network, my picture is me in my purple fleece holding my daughter.

Wots yours??

[kay everett,] i post quite alot on the dc wall on there.
have you got any christmas parties coming up, that could be a great motivator,
hope today a good one for you, i bought the pink and white wafer bars as they only 50 cals trouble is i have 4 at a time lol.
cable

:D very naughty kim but very nice....
we will all be :cry:at Christmas...:eek:

oh dont i know it, have stayed the same this week, MUST TRY HARDER,
am going to try my hardest to cut out all of the little goodies that have slowly started to jump into my mouth again, i started off so well too. so here goes to next thursday's weigh in hoping for at least 2lbs off.
good luck shep and itsy.

Back