14lbs to goal!!

This week has been a bad first week. Went out for food twice (new years family dinner and then lunch with best friend) and then I had a takeaway on sat after already having all my syns. Eek but I was on track rest of time compared to Xmas.

This week I'm going to be 100% apart from fri where I will flexi syn as I'm going to a show and drink with the morherbear!

Week 2

Day 1

Morning Weight :9.0
Official night weigh in: 9.1 :( 0.5 lb off

Breakfast: fat free natural yogurt
Blueberries and grapefruit

Lunch: subway salad (3)

Dinner: lasagne (1.5) salad and ww petite pain with garlic and cheese (hexa and b)

2 malteasers (10)

2 litres of water
Power core

Last edited:
Good luck at weigh in tonight. It's hard getting back into it isn't it. I'm finally started to get back into the swing.mCooked up lots of meals today to freeze & actually got on the treadmill for the first time yesterday in weeks.

Hey! Thank u.

Raging about weigh in tonight. I lost 0.5lbs. But this morning I was showing a 1.5lb loss. It's the first ever weigh in that my weight has went up before actual weigh in (my scales weigh the exact same as sw)
I think it was because of exercising today. I never exercise on weigh in day :(

That's good that u got back on the treadmill. I found it so hard the first day back to gym lol

Day 2

Weigh in: 8:13(1/2)

Planning on flex synning on fri because I'm going to diner, show and drinks. Gonna give myself 50 syns so that leaves me with 8 per day for remaining 5 days :)

Breakfast: fat free natural yogurt, blueberries, grapefruit, banana, hifi bar (hexb)

Lunch: sw lasagne (1.5)

Snack: banana

Dinner: Mushy pea curry with chicken and garlic nann bread (5.5)

Milky buttons (6)
Sw crisps

Syns 13/13

Last edited:
Yay you're back into the 8's Charlene, you'll be at 8.7 before you know it as you seem to lose fairly quickly !! Hoping to join you soon, but not holding my breathe. The last time I stood on the scales I was 8.12 but after my gluttony last week Im bound to be over 9 again as it goes on so quick!
What show are you going to see? Im going to see Gary Barlow next week, was quite excited to see him but I saw his show on the TV over Xmas & it was a bit dull lol! x

Yay you're back into the 8's Charlene, you'll be at 8.7 before you know it as you seem to lose fairly quickly !! Hoping to join you soon, but not holding my breathe. The last time I stood on the scales I was 8.12 but after my gluttony last week Im bound to be over 9 again as it goes on so quick!
What show are you going to see? Im going to see Gary Barlow next week, was quite excited to see him but I saw his show on the TV over Xmas & it was a bit dull lol! x

Thanks Kim. In happy to see the 8's this morning. It has given me the motivation I needed lol I'm sure ur still in the 8's cause I was extremely bad over Xmas.
I'm going to see a sproof play of fifty shades of grey lol so it should be really funny.
Awk really? Lol hopefully it won't be dull. It should feel different when ur there watching it lol

hiya food all looks good :) .. well done about getting back into the 8s x

Thank U x

Day 3

Weigh in 8:13(1/4)

Breakfast: hifibar (hexb) banana

Lunch: low fat supernoodles, banana

Dinner: diet coke chicken with egg fried rice
Ww petite pain(5.5) with garlic n cheese (hexa)

Malteasers (5.5)

Syns: 11
Acceleration training
2+ litres of water

Attachments

• image-447406416.jpg
    image-447406416.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Day 4

Weight: 8.13(3/4)

Breakfast : two eggs in cup
Grapefruit, kiwi

Lunch: kippers with butter (2)

Dinner: went out for dinner. Ordered a chicken and king prawn stirfry
Also ate one chip dipped in peppered sauce and one onion ring

Vodkas and diet coke.
2 fun sized malteasers

Last edited:
Meant to have a double class with my trainer today but Eva Mae has been up from 2:30am :( I'm like a Zombie today. There's no way I could work out for two classes then start to get ready to be picked up at half 3 to watch a show then out for dinner and drinks :(

Lol I think I'm writing this to help myself fill better for missing the gym!

Day 5

Weight 8:13(3/4)

Breakfast: 2 eggs, grapefruit

Lunch: (slept in roll breakfast was at lunch time)

Snack: hifi bar (hexb)

Dinner: steak with fried mushrooms and onions and peppered sauce(5.5)

Malteasers

Last edited:
Day 6

Weight: 8.13

Lunch: scrambled eggs with fried mushrooms and tomato
Glass of milk (hexa)

Snack: mullerlight cho orange, banana

Dinner: beef and king prawn noodle stir fry (5)

1/2 tescos version on bounty bar (5.5)
Milky bar (5)

2+litres of water

Last edited:
We're the same weight again! Come on we can do it.....8.7 here we come! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Lol really? Yay!! We can do it !! 6lb left to go!

Im very jealous, got down to 8 12 3/4 before xmas & am now at 9.1, being over 9 stone i feel so bloated! Its amazing how different a couple of pounds can feel! Im right behind ya girls!

I know how u feel. I was 8.10 before Xmas and went up to 9.1(1/2)
Lol

Day 7

Weight: 8:13(3/4)

Breakfast: brown bread (hexb) toastie with ham, cheese (hexa), tomato and jalapeño (6)
Diet coke

Lunch: low fat supernoodles with spring onion.
Kiwi, plum and orange

Pre workout snack: banana

Dinner: kippers with butter (2) low fat supernoodles

Ripple (7.5)

Acceleration training
Swimming
2+ litres of water

Last edited:
Back