14lbs to goal!!

I do better by weighing daily but I'm up 1.5 lb from last week so just feel a bit disheartened :(

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your gain Charlene. As I mentioned to Donna in an earlier post, we just need to take it on the chin as there is no rhyme or reason for our gains & can be very disheartening, but just keep plugging away. It doesn't sound as tho you had a proper * week if it only lasted 2hrs, so could be that & if you're bloated why not try some Slimatea for a week or so.
I've been maintaining for the past 6 weeks or so & cant get out of this rut, but not fretting too much about it just yet & know its exercise I need to start shifting this plateau. Try mixing things up a bit with your plan, with maybe some red days. Are you eating enough with all your exercise. Try stop eating the supernoodles as they are full of all sorts of additives & processed rubbish.....in my humble opinion! I'll have a look at your diary & see if there is anything else I can advice on x

Looking back thru last weeks diary, I would suggest.....

1.You have something a bit more substantial than supernoodles for lunches......sorry Im not a big fan of packet, processed food & full of 'empty' calories
2. You need to eat more SF with your meals if you're following EE
3. Try eating moreveg/fruit as snacks
4. Maybe try some Green & Red days
5. Try & vary your diet a little more with different meals

Hope that helps a bit & only suggestions xx

Thanks Kim ill take ur advice on board. The only thing I can't change is the sf because I eat loads. I don't write it down because I put in two many veg with my dinners etc. but I just know I have it when I have chicken, mince, fish etc

I have mushrooms, green beans, baby sweet corn, onions, spring onions, garlic, all with. Tin of chopper tomatoes poured over them and cooker into a sauce With every dinner. So I know I'm having enough there and can't be annoyed writing it lol

But thanks I will give the rest of ur advice a go x

Day 2
Weigh in: 8:13(3/4)
Breakfast : 2 poached egg, fried tomatoes, mushrooms, slice of wholemeal toast(hexb) butter(2)beans

Lunch: baked potato(butter 1.5)with chicken mixed with stirfry veg and tomatoes and cheese (1/2 hexa),

Snack: Greek style mullerlight 0.5

Dinner: lasagne(1.5) and salad, cheese (1/2 hexa)

Snack: Greek mullerlight (0.5) alpen light (3)

Total syns: 9
2+ litres of water

Attachments

• image-2606689802.jpg
    image-2606689802.jpg
    622.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1226282158.jpg
    image-1226282158.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Day 2
Weigh in: 8:13(3/4)
Breakfast : 2 poached egg, fried tomatoes, mushrooms, slice of wholemeal toast(hexb) butter(2)beans

Lunch: baked potato(butter 1.5)with chicken mixed with stirfry veg and tomatoes and cheese (1/2 hexa),

Snack: Greek style mullerlight 0.5

Dinner: lasagne(1.5) and salad, cheese (1/2 hexa)

Snack: Greek mullerlight (0.5) alpen light (3)

Total syns: 9
2+ litres of water
that lasagne looks so nice what is the recipe??? x

It's gorgeous! It's the one on the sw website. I just added mushrooms and a few more spices like oregano, chilli powder etc

Day 3

Weigh in: 8:13(1/2)

Breakfast: fat free natural yogurt with sweetener
Banana and grapefruit

Snack: mullerlight

Lunch: lasagne packed with veg (1.5)
Kellogg's chewy delight (hexb)

Dinner: pasta Bol packed with veg with cheese (hexa)

Night time Greek mullerlight 0.5, square piece of chocolate (5)

Total: 7

2+ litres of water
Acceleration training

Last edited:
Day 4

Weight: 8.12(1/2)

Breakfast: Kellogg's chewy delight (hexb)

Lunch: low fat supernoodles packed with spring onion

(Today has been rush rush rush so breakfast and dinner haven't been planned well)

Dinner: pasta Bol with extra veg and cheese (hexa)

Syns: red wine :)
Mullerlight Greek style (0.5)
Pizza :(

Acceleration training
2+ litres of water

Last edited:
Day 5

Weight 8:12(1/2)

Breakfast: Kellogg's bar (hexb)
Grapefruit

Lunch: kippers (5) mullerlight

Dinner: chicken in prawns cooked in stir fry veg with added onions and chopped tomoates and passata with rice

Piece of dark chocolate :4

3+ litres of water

Last edited:
Day 6

Weight 8.13

Lunch: left over chicken with loads of veg, banana. (Woke up at one)

Snack: alpen light (1/2hexb)

Dinner: honey chilli chicken and prawn stir fry packed with veg served with noodles and cheese (hexa) (4)

Snack: alpen light (1/2hexb)

Snack: dark chocolate (5)
Mullerlight
Banana

I walked around town for 2 hours. So that must be some exercise

2+ litres of water

Last edited:
Lol Kim. I slept in til 1. Lol so it was really lunch x

Day 7

Weight 8:13(1/2) I have no idea y my weight is going BACK UP after coming back down to 8:12 at weekend. Ugh. My weight loss before Xmas was alot faster

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with milk and banana (hexa and b)

Lunch: low fat supernoodles,

Snack: mullerlight, banana

Dinner: chicken and pasta with light garlic n herb Philly. (3) packed with mushrooms, onions , peppers and tomoates. Plus herbs n spices to make it spicy

Snack: cookie (3)

Acceleration training
3+ litres of water

Last edited:
You might be in a plateau Charlene, which happens to us all unfortunately! I've been bouncing around with the same couple of pounds for about 6 weeks now & its only now I seem to be on the move again. You just have to keep at it & try not to get discouraged as you will start to see the scales move if you persevere. Never give up or bad habits can start to creep back in. Why not stop weighing yourself everyday, as it can become a bit obsessive & frustrating. Also, because you are so near to target it will become that much more difficult to shift those last few pounds.....talking from experience lol.........maybe lower your expectations & aim for 0.5lbs per week as thats what Im going for & wont be disappointed then. Haha, I'd be very happy with 0.5 per week at the mo as have been very stuck!
The only thing I can think of thats started the scales moving again, is I had a blowout last weekend, so might have kick started my metabolism again which can sometimes work, but not always as its usually exercise I need! Try researching plateau's on the internet & see what you think x

Back