14lbs to goal!!

Week 6, day 1

Official weigh in: 8:10 (2lb off!!)

Breakfast : Kellogg's chewy (hexb)
Fat free natural fromgrais frais with banana

Lunch: spiced mince packed with veg with cheese (1/2hexa)

Dinner: youngs garlic and herb plaice (6) with salad and pasta with garlic and herb Philly (2)

Snack: 2 ripple 15

Total: 23

Only have 12.5 syns left for each day. But only gonna have 7.5 syns per day cause in going out for my vday dinner on sat

Last edited:
Only just seen that photo you posted... you're an absolute stunner! I love your hair.

silly question but how do you make your spiced mince... is it a bit like chilli?

Only just seen that photo you posted... you're an absolute stunner! I love your hair.

silly question but how do you make your spiced mince... is it a bit like chilli?

Awk thank u lol x

I 'fry' onions, peppers, chillies, mushrooms and garlic in pan. Then add the mince and 3 chopped tomoates. I add soy sauce, fish sauce, oregano, chilli flakes and powder, coriander and cumin and maybe some Chinese 5 spice and tobasco. (U can add any spice u want)
Then let it simmer til the mince is cooked and sauce thickens around it.

Serve with cups of iceburg lettuce and eat them like wraps or taco shells.
I love grating cheese over it also. Yum :)

sounds gorgeous, did you WI today? How did you do? I maintained but happy with that as although I was still hoping for a loss I haven't been completely 100% this week hope you got a loss

Thanks babybelle :)

Donna u should try it. Yea lost 2lb. 2lb away from stone award and 3lb away to target :)

At least u know where u went wrong and it wasn't a gain. Fingers crossed for next week x

Day 2

Weight: 8:10

Breakfast: 2 scan bran(2) with omelette (2 eggs with tomato, mishrooms and jalapeños)

Snack: ripple 7.5

Lunch: chilli con Carne and wholemeal rice
Kellogg's bar ( hexb)

Snack: mullerlight Greek (0.5)
2 x Kellogg's cracker crisp (0.5)

Dinner: rogan josh n rice(1)

Snack; Greek mullerlight

Total: 12

Acceleration training
3 litres of water

Last edited:
Wow, another great loss Charlene, well done! You're obviously doing something right! Cant believe we're so near to target, but I know with me it'll probably take another 2 months to get there as Im aiming for 0.5lb per week to be realistic, but Im a slow loser & older than you, so Im sure you'll pip me at the post & I'll be so chuffed for you. Then the hard work starts trying to maintain lol!
Have you had any thoughts on how you're going to do it?
My plan is to......once I see that lovely number of 8st 7lbs is to still follow the plan as normal for a couple of weeks & then introduce another HexB & see how I get on. It will be no hardship as I love the plan, but will be lovely to have another Hex.....believe this is whats recommended by SW.

Where r u on the scales now? I'm sure it won't take u that long. Only about 3lbs to go!! Lol

My plan is to get to 8.7 then continue normally on plan and try and see how close I get to 8 stone. And then hopefully add in an extra hexb :)

Day 3

Weight: 8:10(1/2)

Breakfast: small portion of fat free natural yogurt and mullerlight turkish delight with blackberries, raspberries and banana

Lunch: rogan josh (1)
3 Scan bran
ripple (7.5)

Snack: banana
1/2 ripple (4)

Dinner: chicken korma 2 scan bran(hexb).rice

Snack: miller light greek (0.5)

Spin
Acceleration training
3+ litres of water

Last edited:
Day 4

Weight: 8:10(3/4). Oops weight is going upwards past two day. No idea y. Gonna try and stop having as much snacks

Breakfast: 2 weetabix. 150ml skimmed milk (hexa +b)

Lunch: chicken korma, raspberries
Mullerlight Greek (0.5)

Snack: raspberries, cracker crisps (5)

Dinner : lasagne and salad (1.5) ww petite pains (5.5) cheese (hexa)

2+ litres of water

Last edited:
Day 5

Weight 8.9(1/2)

Late breakfast: lasagne (1.5)

Lunch: mullerlight, banana

Dinner: out for dinner

2 litres of water

Whoohoo I'm finally in both single figures for weight :) haven't seen this in a out 7 years!!! Hopefully going out for my vday dinner drinks tonight won't hurt it too much

Day 6

Weight: 8.9(3/4)

Breakfast: weetabix and milk(hexa and b) with banana

Lunch: Kellogg's chewy (4.5), raw carrots

Dinner: salmon and raspberries

Snack: mullerlight Greek (0.5)

2+ litres if water

Last edited:
Yup, the one I make is in the new sw mag. It's yummy :)

Day 7

Weight: 8:10(3/4)
Whoops looks like my weekend caught up on me lol

Breakfast: Kellogg's chewy(hexb)
Grapefruit
2 poached eggs

Snack: boiled egg

Lunch: low fat supernoodles. 1/2 Kellogg's chewy (2.5)

Dinner: chicken korma and rice with cheese (hexa)

2+ litres of water
Acceleration training

Last edited:
Ooo can you share?

Chicken korma.

Chicken.
6 tablespoons of tomato purée
200g of passata
100g fat free natural fromgrais frais
400g chicken stock
1tablespoon of korma curry powder
Onion
Garlic
Mushrooms
Pepper
Chilli flakes
Mixed herbs
Paprika

Method.

Fry onion,garlic and mushrooms in pan.
Then add chicken and fry for 5 minutes
Then add curry powder, stock, passta, purée and herbs n spices and bring to boil.
Simmer until sauce thickens and chicken cooked.
When done, remove from heat and stir in fromgrais frais. Serve with rice

Back