14lbs to goal!!

Finally back to normal!!! Friends away home, Liverpool done, bf back to work and baby girl home.

Starting off the morning with a good bowl of porridge.

I've weighed in this morning at 9.2(1/4).
Not feeling too bad about it because I know it's just carb bloat and water rentention. I went on a bread carb fest at weekend and period is due today :)

Pre day one.

Weight 9.2(1/4)
(Not gonna weigh again until next week, apart from official weigh in tomorrow)

(0/9 lbs to go)

(Success express)

Breakfast: 35g porridge, 150ml skimmed milk (hexa+b)
Melon
Slimatee

Lunch: homemade spicy tomato soup(0.5)ww
petite pain (hexb)

Snack: small bowl of soup

Dinner: pizza topped chicken breast (hexa)1
Salmon escalopes 8.5
Ww petite pain 5.5

Snack: small pizza topped chicken

Acceleration training
2 litres of water

Attachments

• image-4232403660.jpg
    image-4232403660.jpg
    611.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
How do you make your spicy tom soup? It sounds yummy. Good luck this week Charlene, I think not weighing everyday for a week is a good idea.

Im sure you'll have that weight off in no time now that your socials are out the way with. Scales are the devils work, so good idea to stay off them & just weigh weekly

How do you make your spicy tom soup? It sounds yummy. Good luck this week Charlene, I think not weighing everyday for a week is a good idea.

Chop 2 celery, 1 onion, garlic and ginger (I added a few jalapeños and spring onion which is optional)

Put in large pot and boil in water with two veg stock cubes. When soft, blend so they r smooth.

Add two Tins of tomatoes and few table spoons of tomato purée and 1-3 table spoons of sweet chilli sauce.

1tbs paprika
1/2tbs cayenne pepper
And oregano, mixed herbs, basil, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.

Add more water depending on how much u wanna make. Bring to boil then simmer.

I also add a bit of chilli powder and sauce. Lol

Im sure you'll have that weight off in no time now that your socials are out the way with. Scales are the devils work, so good idea to stay off them & just weigh weekly

Yea I know I'll get it off. I hope I'm able to stay away from scales lol

My clothes don't feel any tighter so that's a good sign

So glad I made the soup. It was sooo good!!! Gonna go out today and buy more I ingredients and make loads more and freeze them for rest of week

Restart week 1,Day 1

Breakfast : 35g porridge, 150ml milk (hexa+b)
Banana

Snack: tiny corner of wholemeal toast (2) homemade tomato soup(0.5)
2 slices of ham

Lunch: Low fat noodles, sweet chilli sweet (1.5)
Kiwi

Snack: raw carrots

Dinner: chicken korma, rice

Snack: ripple (7.5)

Last edited:
Lol what screen?

Im on my laptop & when you post, it says that in red at the bottom left hand side just above your signature! If you cant see it, i would report it to the mods to delete it.....weird! I'll see if its on my phone when I go onto MM

Just checked on the app on my phone & that warning doesn't appear. It just seems to be on the main forum thru the laptop & not the app.

That's strange. Sure I'm on the this everyday

How strange. I'm on this everyday

I know, very weird. Why not ask on the 9's - 8's thread to see if anyone else sees it when they're on their laptop. If not, I can always report it for you if you cant see it. Are you on a mobile or PC, as I can only see it on my PC not my mobile app!

I'm on my mobile. Never on pc.

Yea ill ask them now, thanks x

How do I report it?

Back