14lbs to goal!!

Yay, still in the 8's, good for you :)
Im still maintaining at 8.11! However, now the decent weather is coming in & I can get out on my bike more, I may be able to shift these retched last 4lbs! I would still love to get to 8.7 by the 3rd May, but Im not going to stress if I dont!

Well done :) I can't wait for the better weather also so I can get out more. Would love to buy a bike also with a wee seat for the wee one and cycle every day to the park with her lol

When u don't stress that seems to work for u. So u never know, u could hit 8.7

Haha, you never know & pigs could fly lol!
I know Im shrinking, coz I tried on a long dress I wore to a Ball when I was in the late 7's & I could do the zip up, which I couldn't do a few months ago! Didnt look particularly attractive, but at least it zipped up lol

Sorry haven't been on. What is wrong with me. Im off track every day. Still having good breakfasts, lunches and dinners but the other night I made tacos which where free but ate to msny taco shells, then had nachos with salsa and melted cheese last night and a mc Donald's in there somewhere also. Plus had to make chocolate brownies so niddled on them.

I think it's because my bf hasn't started back to work yet and he's a bad influence lol

Day 3:

Breakfast: kiwi, left over taco mince packed with veg

Lunch: McDonald's sweet chilli chicken wrap with chips

Snack: banana

Dinner: spicy tomato soup packed with veg

Snack: nachos with cheese salsa and jalapeños
Homemade chocolate brownie

Acceleration training

We all have weeks like this & the most important thing to do is not worry about it & stop the guilt! Whats more important ....quality time with bf enjoying yourself ...or being off plan for a few days! When he's back at work you can get back to SW. You're lovely & slim now so just enjoy!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thanks Kim. Ur always there to offer advice and a pick me up :)

Day 4

Late breakfast: Tom and veg soup
3 slices of wheaten bread

Lunch: Tom and veg soup, banana

Dinner: sw lasagne with battery wedges and salad
Ww petite pains with cheese and garlic (hexa + b)

2+ litres of water

Ugh then hit the munchies

Last edited:
Sorry haven't been on. What is wrong with me. Im off track every day. Still having good breakfasts, lunches and dinners but the other night I made tacos which where free but ate to msny taco shells, then had nachos with salsa and melted cheese last night and a mc Donald's in there somewhere also. Plus had to make chocolate brownies so niddled on them.

I think it's because my bf hasn't started back to work yet and he's a bad influence lol

Boys are such bad influences!

I know tell me about it :(

Day 5

Breakfast: alpen light (hexb)

Lunch: lasagne packed with veg (1.5)
Milk (hexa)

Snacks :tomato soup, kiwi, pear

Dinner: low fat supernoodles with fruit

Last edited:
Day 7

Breakfast : alpen light (hexb)
Banana

Lunch: alpen light (hexb)
Low fat supernoodles

Dinner: wa spaghetti Bol

Good luck with WI tonight Charlene. Do you think it will be a good one as you haven't been posting your weights recently? What did you weigh last week? x

Probs not Kim. Because star week is due today or tomorrow and I've started working out loads again which always makes me retain water for the first week and plus I haven't been 100% lol

I think last week I was 9:0(1/2) then I went down to 8:11(1/2) on Saturday then ate crap basically. Lol

Day 1:

Weigh in: 3lb on. (That's over 3 weeks)

Breakfast: porridge with water (hexb)
Kiwi

Lunch: leftover spaghetti Bol with pasta

Dinner: chicken korma and rice

Snack: chicken korma and rice

Last edited:
U too x

Day 2

Breakfast: porridge made with water (hexb)

Lunch: chicken korma and rice with added veg and cheese (hexa)

Dinner: diet coke chicken with added mushrooms, onions and chillies. Egg and mushroom fried rice

Last edited:
3lb on. Last time I got weighed was three weeks ago

Back