15/08/11 FRESH START BOOT CAMP

Had a good day yesterday... checked the scales this morning and another 1.5lbs off... thats thats 4 and 1/4 since Sunday :bliss:

Ooh loads of positives on here eh! Well done us! :)

I weighed this morning and I am just over 4lb off since YESTERDAY! LOL! whoop whoop! That's all the encouragement I need to focus on a new day today.. it starts getting trickier as the days go on as the less food I have had the more my medication affects me, which is where the stumbling blocks have been in the past... Gonna cross that bridge when I come to it tho n try to be TS for as long as poss. Only time will tell but I am Deffo in the zone! :)
Hope u all have a good day Xx

Well done folks that's great! I managed to make it 100% yesterday but woke up in the night feeling absolutely ravenous!

I drank gallons of water and even had a shake but just felt like I had to eat...so alas I did! Nothing major but I was still so disappointed with myself. Have woken up feeling positive but I feel its time for a change so am going to try something else I think.

Really hope this post doesn't discourage anyone but for me I feel I've given it a good bash, lost a lot of weight but I just can't sustain it any more so am going to try something else before I undo all the good work....

Cheers. :wave_cry:

Back on track today, finally weighed in after holiday and up 5lbs!! Didn't think I had been that bold - oops! Here's to a 100% TS day!
Nx

Hiya candothis!
Shame, but I also know how u feel. I felt this way a few weeks back and felt I needed to walk away from the torture n all associations for avoiding food as they were taking over... I needed to be able to just simply eat an Apple without feeling guilty iyswim .. nothing was enjoyable and it was pulling me down. I therefore messed with the plan a bit, ate at the same time bit viewed it as a way of still being able to restrict my calories... May sound daft but it worked until I blew all self control! When I HAD to stop the tfr for my ops I actually felt cheated and annoyed! The reality of just how good and how fast it is had me sad as I was missing out... Other plans didn't cut it.. were not quick enuf and I hated having to think about n plan food... I just wanted my LT back! It's crazy! Nothing pleased me more to come back to it and its mixed emotions as I now know that this will be my only avenue for losses now I have tried it.... It's like a safety blanket! I would say seriously think thru your decision n leave it a few days.. its taken me 4 attempts in a month to be here today.. if the mind isn't in it then it can't be possible. Change of heart or mind may be all u need. Either way I wish u much luck xXx

Hi everyone

Hope you all had a good day. My 1st 100% day for ages. Not much damage done when I was 'playing' at dieting (4lbs on), but hope to get that off this week.

This thread has really helped me focus again, so thanks for starting and to all who are on the same journey.

Keep at it - we can do this!
PB

Last edited:
Well I seem to be a further 1lb down again this morning which is 5.5lb ish since Monday! I feel fab, I don't feel all big-bellied n bloated and u can already see my stomach is flatter... It's not sticking out like it had gone back to doing! My newly tiny boobies (they were big before I lost the weight) now have a bigger profie from the side than the belly which can only be a good thing! ;) feeling fab already! Laying in bed with a black tea.... Must confess to eating a 5pieces of micro popcorn and a cm square piece of sponge cake that I made.... And it was about 11pm! Tut tut! I doubt it made a difference! Lol x

Hey :) I restarted 2 days ago after 8 weeks on off on off blah! I'm down 4lb today. Look forward to seeing how everyone else does in boot camp :D xx

Well done Starlight!! You gotta be pleased with that! This diet is special eh!! I am hot on ya heels ;) LOL xx

Completed 4 days TS + skimmed milk in tea.
:)

Back on track and have lost 7lbs this week :happy036::happy036:
Total loss 19lbs in 4 weeks :D:D

Well I am a total dumbass and I could seriously inflict proper damage to myself today I tell u! I am sooo annoyed and cross and only have myself to blame! Up until Friday (started Monday) I had lost just over 8lb... Was doing great! Not toally 100% but doing great n happy with it... THEN....eldest went away for 4 days, totm arrived and I had to do a physical food shop as I fell asleep n forgot to place the order Friday night... I was going to have a steak on Saturday.. and I did, no carbs, was very good... But then I spoilt it by having sweets, biccies n icecream... And pretty much the same happened yesterday as we started decorating and time flew n no cooking etc. I have had NO SHAKES all weekend and the scales are now showing just under 3lb more than they did Friday! Grrr. Worst thing is I am ABSOLUTELY STARVING now, feel sick as so hungry... N have wasted so many days efforts. Totm had me thrown, and I could kick myself. I am straight back on the wagon today, totally disgusted with myself n hoping some of the 2.75lb will go with the aid of dulcolax as I feel all bloaty and full and I hate it! I love the feeling of a clear body when doing the shakes!
Someone give me a kick in the arse please - what's wrong with me? No bloody control... Argh!
Hope everyone else was more successful than me :'( I feel seriously terrible today. Xx

Back