15/08/11 FRESH START BOOT CAMP

Donna - just put it all behind you. It has happened, end of story. THE END...
Try to feel good today - think of some good things and how you are going to feel when you have cracked it. Most of all be clear about what you want and when you want it. Its not a disaster, its a human being blip, they are part of life. Just pretend it has never happened and go forwards. What is past is past, the future as yet undiscovered, but full of delights. Today - the present - a gift - so just start again. Ignore what has happened and start again.

By the way - there is absolutely nothing wrong with you at all - only being human.
You can do it,
GSQ

hi everyone :) I have maintained but not lost any more weight. I haven't been doing exante at all this week. do i have an excuse? no... just life getting in the way again and i haven't had a lot of motivation. on the plus side, i have 'fixed' my sleeping schedule so that i am going to bed around 10-10:30PM, so hopefully that will help with me not snacking in the evenings. I also cleared a bit of space in my room yesterday so I can do a few limited exercises (my room is tiny!!) when my other half is home. Sadly I won't be able to move around that much. But any is better than nothing.

I got an 'Easy Shaper' from Argos.. it is one of those Tony Little TV gimmick exercisers. But I love it!!! It is wonderful for me. Uncomplicated, gives a nice gentle workout (you can make it as easy or hard as you want to) and takes up very little space. I am really happy with it. So that at least is something else I can do in my room, so I don't have to write off exercise altogether if I am not home alone :)

txgardenia said:
hi everyone :) I have maintained but not lost any more weight. I haven't been doing exante at all this week. do i have an excuse? no... just life getting in the way again and i haven't had a lot of motivation. on the plus side, i have 'fixed' my sleeping schedule so that i am going to bed around 10-10:30PM, so hopefully that will help with me not snacking in the evenings. I also cleared a bit of space in my room yesterday so I can do a few limited exercises (my room is tiny!!) when my other half is home. Sadly I won't be able to move around that much. But any is better than nothing.

I got an 'Easy Shaper' from Argos.. it is one of those Tony Little TV gimmick exercisers. But I love it!!! It is wonderful for me. Uncomplicated, gives a nice gentle workout (you can make it as easy or hard as you want to) and takes up very little space. I am really happy with it. So that at least is something else I can do in my room, so I don't have to write off exercise altogether if I am not home alone :)

Hey tx well done on the maintaining that is not something to be sniffed at :)

Well done on the maintaining! That's half the battle won when u can do that! Your enthusiasm is fab :)

I ended the day 'ok'. Had a shake, a bar ... And a pack of quavers .... Eek! Also had 2 gingernuts before bed with some headache tablets as felt sick. Not ideal but certainly not bad. Got a day out tmw so should be easy n quick to pass. It's nearly 2am and I can't sleep so laying here very annoyed with myself! Have terrible trouble sleeping nd its so frustrating! .. grr! How are the rest of is getting on? Xx

Back