15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

I went to get weighed today & my scales battery has died! I have taken it as a sign a shouldn't weigh myself for a bit lol! :p

Hope you are all doing well! X

I went to get weighed today & my scales battery has died! I have taken it as a sign a shouldn't weigh myself for a bit lol! :p

Hope you are all doing well! X

Oh noo :( get on eBay and order some more!

Keep going though, you'll have a fab loss when you do weigh! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh noo :( get on eBay and order some more!

Keep going though, you'll have a fab loss when you do weigh! Xx

Fingers crossed I do!!

You are doing a fab job! Well done hun x

Just want to say a really big thank you to you all, the stories about breaking chairs/ checking out if chairs have arms, it's so familiar to me - but I felt like I was the only one, it may sound daft but it's lovely to find people who empathise and aren't disgusted. By the end of this year I want to go out without having to check the seating arrangements first!
Good luck all of you.

Nic1559 said:
Just want to say a really big thank you to you all, the stories about breaking chairs/ checking out if chairs have arms, it's so familiar to me - but I felt like I was the only one, it may sound daft but it's lovely to find people who empathise and aren't disgusted. By the end of this year I want to go out without having to check the seating arrangements first!
Good luck all of you.

You will, hon, believe me!! :) It never ceases to make me happy to be able to sit comfortably in restaurants etc. xxx

Good luck all of you.

You are definitely not alone hun!! I dread going places where I know there are chairs with arms or booths! But like u say, this year we will do something about it!! Good luck hun x

You are definitely not alone hun!! I dread going places where I know there are chairs with arms or booths! But like u say, this year we will do something about it!! Good luck hun x

That will be a good day. also lookin forward to not worrying if the plane seatbelt will fit.

Any plans for the weekend? x

That will be a good day. also lookin forward to not worrying if the plane seatbelt will fit.

Any plans for the weekend? x

Omg definitely!!! I had to have an extender once....I was mortified!!! I haven't been on holiday abroad since and I'm a lot bigger now :-(

You'd think in this day in age when so many people have weight issues, companies would try to accommodate them! It's crazy that so many things don't 'fit' us.

Anywho, ill not get into a rant haha!

I have been decorating all of today so tomorrow is going to be a lazy day :)

How about you? Any plans? X

Omg definitely!!! I had to have an extender once....I was mortified!!! I haven't been on holiday abroad since and I'm a lot bigger now :-(

You'd think in this day in age when so many people have weight issues, companies would try to accommodate them! It's crazy that so many things don't 'fit' us.

Anywho, ill not get into a rant haha!

I have been decorating all of today so tomorrow is going to be a lazy day :)

How about you? Any plans? X

I went to look at a new car today and had to get into it with a few people watching and it was a tight squeeze :( the seat wouldn't go any further back and the steering wheel wouldn't go up any more :/ bit disappointed but i'm gonna get the car anyway and it'll be extra incentive to lose weight so I can drive it comfortably.
The steering wheel was touching my bottom tummy! I felt enormous! I need to get the car home and faff about with it I guess.

Happy Saturday :) xxx

I went to look at a new car today and had to get into it with a few people watching and it was a tight squeeze :( the seat wouldn't go any further back and the steering wheel wouldn't go up any more :/ bit disappointed but i'm gonna get the car anyway and it'll be extra incentive to lose weight so I can drive it comfortably.
The steering wheel was touching my bottom tummy! I felt enormous! I need to get the car home and faff about with it I guess.

Aww bless ya hun! What kind of car is it? Good on ya for turning it into a positive tho...it'll be a great incentive :)

God I can't wait till all these horrible things are behind us! And we can buy cars, go to theme parks & sit in any damn chairs we want lol!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun x

Aww bless ya! What kind of car is it? Good on ya for turning it into a positive tho! It'll be a great inventive :)

I can't wait for all these horrible things to be behind us!! When we can buy cars without worrying, go to theme parks and fit in all the rides and sit in any damn chairs we want lol !!!

Enjoy your weekend hun x

Aww bless ya! What kind of car is it? Good on ya for turning it into a positive tho! It'll be a great inventive :)

I can't wait for all these horrible things to be behind us!! When we can buy cars without worrying, go to theme parks and fit in all the rides and sit in any damn chairs we want lol !!!

Enjoy your weekend hun x

It's a rover. Worried it won't last :/ just hope it does for a few months so we can afford a better one! X

It's a rover. Worried it won't last :/ just hope it does for a few months so we can afford a better one! X

Fingers crossed it does last for you x

Fingers crossed it does last for you x

Oh god I hope so! I trust my battered old citroen better and the new car is newer!
I think my partner Joe will take it on in a few months and we'll get me one. But then I'll be stressing again lol!

What car have you got? Xx

Oh god I hope so! I trust my battered old citroen better and the new car is newer!
I think my partner Joe will take it on in a few months and we'll get me one. But then I'll be stressing again lol!

What car have you got? Xx

Lol! That's the prob with cars, when things start to go wrong it seems to snowball. I really hope it lasts for you! I drive a polo. It's seen better days tho & the engine management light keeps coming on so that's not a good sign lol! I need to start saving up for a new (used) one really, that or win the lottery :)

Lol! That's the prob with cars, when things start to go wrong it seems to snowball. I really hope it lasts for you! I drive a polo. It's seen better days tho & the engine management light keeps coming on so that's not a good sign lol! I need to start saving up for a new (used) one really, that or win the lottery :)

Yep me too! That's why I'm up so late worrying about it :/ wish i could sleep but keep thinking and worrying and can't rest my mind.

Gonna try and find something to read to soothe me too sleep now. One of my cats has just joined me on my side of the bed so I'm going to use him to snuggle coz joes all sweaty! Lovely!!! Xxx

Yep me too! That's why I'm up so late worrying about it :/ wish i could sleep but keep thinking and worrying and can't rest my mind.

Gonna try and find something to read to soothe me too sleep now. One of my cats has just joined me on my side of the bed so I'm going to use him to snuggle coz joes all sweaty! Lovely!!! Xxx

Haha lovely! Hope you managed to get off to sleep! Try not to let it worry you too much, if you do have any trouble with it, take it bk where you got it from & demand that they sort it!!! im sure it'll be fine tho hun!
Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I drifted off, only difference is I had my dog to snuggle! How many cats you got?
Cx

Hello, I am about to restart to try to lose weight. Last year I failed to do this and Christmas I managed to put more weight on. Everyone here is doing really well. Hopefully we all have successful year 2013 :)

I have 4 cats :) I'm the crazy cat woman off the Simpsons!

What's your dog called?

Well done for starting Tessa. You can do it :) xx

Hello, I am about to restart to try to lose weight. Last year I failed to do this and Christmas I managed to put more weight on. Everyone here is doing really well. Hopefully we all have successful year 2013 :)

Hi Tessa!

Good luck on your journey!!! Here's to a successful & slim 2013 for us all :)

Back