150 days to slimdom

Hmmm just mega disappointed cos this is sooo much more restricted and less than half the cal intake of SF and I lost more on SF! Hmmmmm

Will see how I feel tomo really

Thanks for your advice Hun, just wish I could fast forward past this really. Xxx

Yes I know what you mean it's not good when scales are behaving. But it all catches up in the end just sometimes body try's to resist

But you should lose on Atkins too so see how you go

Yes defo!!!

Made me smile plus it's 3 months now normally at this point they have started to change into ass holes and I get rid. But he's consistent and lovely so just maybe huh.

Can't believe I've done 8 weeks and this is the start of week 9. Flying past!!

Today's been an easy day

They all seem to be like it, today I had a shake for breakfast, cottage pie for dinner, spaghetti for tea and a lemon bar as a snack. Will have drunk 3 litres by end of today :)

Been doing a lot of looking on the net for my plan once I've got to target. I like to be organised before I get there as I don't want to gain this weight back.

So I've looked up a few diets and decided that come the end of may I'm going to start diet chef.

I'm hoping I don't start gaining on it after such low calories. But who knows I'm going to do that and if I keep losing I'll alter calories til I maintain. It's going to be a learning curve I think.

Well I've ordered myself 2 weeks supply of it so that's cool :)

Is very determined to lose this weight and never see it back on my body again!!!

:)

i have done diet chef i lost 3 stone over 6 months, it was the maintaining i had trouble with, its a very good diet, and tasty too.

Oh I'm glad it tastes nice.

I was gonna do a few weeks on it as 1200 see what the scales do. After going straight from a vlcd they may gain a lil or stay same then slowly tweak it til I'm maintaining kinda thing.

Maintaining is the biggest and hardest part I think. I don't want to have to lose these 5 stones again lol.

So hopefully it will teach me what I can eat and maintain who knows its worth a try :)

Plus got to incorporate other half wanting me to eat out with him lol.

it does teach you, i am just a greedy mare, i lost it to go to america, and when i got back all thoughts had been lost, the next minute it went up and up and i just gave up trying, not sure why now, i am not going up again its horrible i feel invisible this size, i made a lot of good friends on their fb page.

Awww that's a shame you went up we all do it. I was a fitness bunny always swimming and at gym. But my weight gain was from my under active thyroid. Sooooo I'm hoping with the help of diet chef to maintain.

Well can't hurt to try

Bet your still walking on air after a fab weight loss :)

mine is living with someone who can eat anything and trying to match him!
actually am, thats lovely thanks l2l x

Yes I know what you mean I don't live with mine but who knows when the time comes I'm gonna have to watch what I eat. He eats loads he had a foot long subway for lunch and the hugest roast dinner with 2 meats, roast pot, mash pot and boiled pot let alone the other veg.

So I'm gonna have to be careful forever me thinks :)

I think I did 9 too my first week and then it's 3 a week nice steady weight loss :)

Hiya cupcake

How's the diet going so far?

I've had an easy day, 2 people said omg you have lost loads of weight today so that put a smile on my face :)

Lots2lose36 said:
Hiya cupcake

How's the diet going so far?

I've had an easy day, 2 people said omg you have lost loads of weight today so that put a smile on my face :)

Aww that's good hun, it's nice when people notice. I don't start till the 4th...stupid dinner that I'm really wishing I didn't have to go to :(

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

Awwww well it's best to start after when you can give it a 100%

Soon be here and you'll be melting away :)

Day 60 out of 150

Well only another 15 days to be at the half way line. Can't believe I've made it this far definately an achievement.

I must be shrinking away 2 people said to me yesterday that I've lost loads. I guess I can't really see it bug I see me every day.

Got a queen tribute to go to on 16th so hoping to see some friends there who haven't seen me since last gig and I was 14.1 and I'll be in the 12's by the 16th. So they should notice a big difference.

Tried my size 12 jeans on to assess. I could get them all the way up my legs. But my bum hips stomach don't fit in them. Which I was expecting as I needs to lose 1 stone 4 for them to fit.

Got a day at college so should be ok, as long as I can stay awake. I'm hoping this tiredness gets better as its really hard when I'm falling asleep in class lol.

Scales haven't moved since Sunday but I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow fingers crossed :)

Can't wait for them 12s it's been a long time since the scales said that.

Well after a great day today I'm going to clean and wash daughters carpet tonight and dye my hair. Oh and look for my ghd which I've not seen for a few days Grrr.

I'm due totm Saturday so we shall see how Sunday's weigh in goes. I've started upping the water ready for that time to help with water retention.

So by the looks of it a easy night tonight as well as a busy one :)

Hi lots2lose,

checking in with you :)! how's your day been? sounds like a nice evening, love dying my hair!! makes you feel so much better doesnt it!! i've died my red atm and my god it looks like a murder has happened when i wash it off!! lol

we are moving furniture out of my room and into my Dad's house tonight then he's cooking us dinner, yum.

Enjoy your evening xxx

emmaedes said:
Hi lots2lose,

checking in with you :)! how's your day been? sounds like a nice evening, love dying my hair!! makes you feel so much better doesnt it!! i've died my red atm and my god it looks like a murder has happened when i wash it off!! lol

we are moving furniture out of my room and into my Dad's house tonight then he's cooking us dinner, yum.

Enjoy your evening xxx

I had brightest red hair for all of last year we are talking glow in the dark red lol as it was put on blonde hair lol. Plus being a hairdresser I'm always changing my colour lol. This brown is the dullest and longest I've kept it one colour all my friends said I give that colour a week lol.

I stripped part of the red out to put the brown on more of a natural colour but as the brown fades out comes the red lol.

When I had red hair I'd have to top it up with semi permenant colour every other wash as I can't stand faded hair or roots lol. Used to use affiange hot shots.

So I'm topping the colour back up get rid of the fade so putting a semi on my hair which is really conditioning and doesn't damage my hair yay :).

Today was great passed a cutting assessment was a fab texturised choppy cut :)

And well my daughters room that will keep me busy now that I've had all my packs for today.

How's that food going are the scales dropping?

Back