150 days to slimdom

Day 40!!

Well my college uniform once again I've had to alter the safety pin that holds the trousers up lol. The tops getting loser yay :)

It's totm and scales are steady dropping need to lose one more pound between now and Sunday to reach my weight loss goal for this week.

I've switched to just 4 shakes a day and the nasty taste and ketones in my breath are back just by cutting out the bar. :)

I found an old weight loss card of mine and last time I was this weight was 2009. And as it was the last entry I'd given up as soon as I'd got to this point.

Well body of mine think again if you think I'll give up this time cos it ain't happening :)

X

Well interesting day

Left college early as daughter was ill and had to take her doctors. Then my bank cards been blocked due to someone going on a spending spree lol

But on a plus side no school run tomorrow = a lay in for me ;-)))

Well I'm still having the 4 shakes a day as cut the bar out and breath is back to smelling and weight is gradually going down hoping for 1 more pound loss before official weigh in on Sunday.

Just loving how easy it is to lose weight no thinking counting or anything just grab a pack have it drink water and wooohooo scales drop :)

I'm counting down the pounds til I reach the 2 stone :))))

I'm getting closer, I've a few targets

@ get into the 180s
@ lose 3lbs a week
@ lose 2 stone
@ say bye bye to the 13s and hello 12s

There are loads more but they are the ones I'm aiming for at present.

All within reach too

Well scales are same today which was expected, hoping for a loss tomorrow or Sunday ready for the official weigh in.

I'm feeling great and haven't had any bars for a few days because I wanted to see if it made a difference and because I'm waiting on my order.

Everyone at college is noticing and thinks I'm doing amazing. Of course they all want to do it too :)

Me I still looking at the bigger picture there's still loads of fat to lose so no time for me to get complacent.

Fridays are easy days I spend the day time with my bf, then off to see my mum and older son tonight. By time I get home it's 9pm so only time for quick clean up and shower then bed.

Not long til I'm out partying with friends another 2 more weeks of weigh loss do that's about half a stone to come off me by then. Shall try some dresses on then, don't want to buy any as it's a waste. I'm limited as my entire wardrobe of lovely clothes and dresses are 8-10. So I've only 2 size 14 dresses and 1 in a 12 so it's going to have to be which ever fits. :)

Good luck to all hope Friday is as easy as mine x

Well having an easy Saturday so far and out clubbing tonight so shall dance loads and drink loads of water woohooo weigh in day tomorrow :)

Enjoy your Saturday night and go for the burn on that dance floor!

Great targets L2L, just keep aiming for those and you'll do great! And well done to you for managing to go clubbing and sticking to water!!! x

I'm used to going out partying til 4 am and just drinking water :) I love going out and this diets not gonna stop me lol

Well official weigh in and it was totm week too week 6 weigh in I'm 13.9 and a 3lbs loss yay

Well 2 more weeks til I'm out clubbing again the dress I worn fitted and I've not worn for 3 years :). Hoping it will be looser fit or I might have to wear smaller one.

This is the most successful I've been on a vlcd since I originally done it the first time and got to goal.

So now I'm 13.9 I shall be counting the weeks until I'm in the 12s which is possibly 4 weeks :))))

Yes the 12s get closer every week I can't wait to see them on the scales.

Well a easy weekend went out clubbing and then on Sunday went over my mums and saw my sister.

I find myself wishing my time away I really want to be a size 10 and wear all my clothes again. Which will be around may time seems far away at the moment.

I think last time I was size 12 I weighed 11.12, so I'm in my 14s for a lil while.

I'm gonna start buying sale clothes that I see in size 10 now as I know this time I will make it to goal :)

It's great to see how busy we are on here now and so much success. Plus my mum who's tried vlcd before and really couldn't stick to it at all has completed her first week yay !!!!! I'm so proud of her she's lost 8lbs in her first week :)

Well done L2L's mum :)

Day 45

Well it's valentines day and Im still waving the 100%. Flag :)

Spent the day with my bf it was lovely, he's going to book us up a weekend away together when I'm off the diet so we can go out for meals and things.

But for now he's very supportive of my decision to stick to the diet

Well spent day with bf and then worked this evening so a pretty easy day really. I must drink more water not had that much today.

Scales haven't dropped yet this week but that's fine as they always seem to.

It's the count down to my clubbing night out and really hoping the weight falls off for then.

I get days where I want to eat and I don't comes and goes really but nothing bad enough to make me actually cheat.

For me cheating is adding extra weeks to the diet. As I'm inpatient I certainly don't want to do that.

Anyway hope you all had lovely v days :)

Well another day done just having my last shake of the day feeling really happy at the moment I'm shrinking and I've had comments.

Life seems to be good right now my weight is under control and dropping and got a gorgeous bf who thinks the world of me :) happy days,

I've been out all day seeing friends who I've not seen for weeks it's great to catch up with them.

The weeks go by so fast it's hard to keep up at times

But onwards with the weight loss I'm having one of them weeks when the scales don't move, but still time before Sundays weigh in :)

Yes it does shift and usually before Sunday's weigh in.

Is hoping for my usual 3lbs of fat loss this week

By time I'm back to college after this half term who knows how big my uniform will be lol :)

Got an easy day tomorrow and before I know it will be Friday :) and I get to see my bf :) happy days

Might go movies or something this weekend and then off clubbing the weekend after.

Well I'm counting down the pounds as I want to start seeing a 12 on the scales so that's the next big mile stone :) will most definately be a very happy girl when I see that. It's been so long awaited.

Plus every day I'm a 100% is a day closer to goal and I've just done day 46 out of possibly 150 days. So 104 days to go :)))

X

Almost a third of the way through the 150 days then, that's great, and nice even losses week by week. Progress through 3 different stone brackets in 6 weeks! Big achievements! x

Back