150 days to slimdom

Yes gun powder ask oh he might get you something monthly :)))

Well day 53

Scales have dropped last 2 days and I've felt really shattered but sticking to plan really enjoying the lemon bars as well as the chilli. Yum yum

Well back to college tomorrow gotta put my uniform on tomorrow which I'm sure will be rather lose as its a 18 top and bottom and I'm a 14 top and bottom. Only safety pins hold it up lol ha has ha

Well straight forward day really just sticking to the plan and losing weight :)

Day 54 and 96 days to slimdom :)))

Well it's college today and my uniform is huge! But I'm wearing it all the same lol as I don't want to waste money on getting another one.

Today will go by fast as I'm in college all day so will be an easy day. I'm hoping to have the energy as last two days I've been in bed zapped.

I've got til Sunday for my weigh in and hoping for 4lbs but we shall see the scales will need to do some serious dropping for that.

Each day goes by I'm getting closer to getting into the 12 stones. It's been long awaited that's for sure. Can't wait to drop into that next bracket seems so much better than this one. Plus closer to my target which gets closer by the day.

I've looked through my target clothes and even tho I've loads of it I'm lacking skirts and summer dresses. So thinks I shall defo need to buy some of them. I've one lovely next denim short skirt that I need to buy a bikini top to go with. The plan get a spray tan and wear the mini skirt and bikkini top and feel good.

Well enough of my dreaming lol

It is so exciting to think of all the clothes we can buy once we get there, an I think we will have earned it by the time we do!!
Good luck getting into that next stone bracket, it's amazing what a difference it makes to your mindset! x

Morning Lotstolose

Great news about your combats!!! *hug*

Also i know what you mean about the next stone bracket. . . obvs any loss feels like an achievement but theres something about going down a stone bracket that makes you feel sooooo proud!!!!

hope you have a gd day x x x

Yes I love going into the next stone bracket I count the time down until I'm there lol miss impatient lol

Well a good day passed 2 exams and fell asleep in one well I've been tired!!

Stuck to plan as per and had shake for breaky shake for lunch cottage pie for tea and a bar for supper.

Just finishing off my 3rd litre of water and all is well.

Doesn't feel like a diet anymore it's more of a way of life and it's just easy. Think it's because I'm in the routine now after 54 days on this diet :)

Fridays are always busy and it's more of a case trying to fit all the packs in but I shall

Brilliant result L2L and congratulations on the exam results.

Great too that the smaller size clothes now fit you, isn't it just a fab feeling?

Tried the chilli myself recently. Made the pack up, let it cool slightly and used celery sticks to scoop it up sort of like a dip. It was very tasty.

You're doing so well, and big congrats on the uniform being so big for you!! I am going to have to invest in some new work trousers now, mine or just about falling down! Have my tunic two sizes smaller too now... I agree with you with you not seeing it as a diet anymore, I am getting there too. I had a tuna salad today, not had that so far on the plan, and I must say I saw it as a treat! I never thought I would see the day when a salad would be a treat and it actually filled me up and couldn't finish it! x

I'm gonna get mum to take my uniform in lol aren't I tight. Well the college changes it's uniform each year so I'm not wasting money :)

Oh I love tuna salad so much this diet does make us appreciate the healthy food :) yummy

I've yet to eat any normal food I'm saving the veg and the protein option until I'm crawling the walls.

Well day 55 I think and I'm feeling great scales are dropping want to lose 1 more before Sunday not sure if I'll make that but will try.

Really enjoying the meal packs so much so I'm having cottage pie tonight yummmm

Loving the lemon bars but not really the truffle bars so if any one wants to do a swap and have my truffle bars in exchange for lemon bars message me

Well it's a busy day today off to see my mum tonight and I've heard she's lost now 1 stone 1lb and her 3rd week isn't done until Monday. She's gone into the 11's and let's just say she's skipping around happy :) yay well done mum.

It's Saturday and I'm still tired been tired most the week and I'm in a I'm fat as a house mood. Really don't like carrying this extra weight and it does make me very unhappy.

I hope I snap out of this mood today as I'm clubbing later. Just annoys me all my lovely dresses are too small as they are I'm target size.

I'm not gonna break my diet that's not the mood I'm in just would love to wake up tomorrow at target lol. If only I could dance that 3 stone off tonight.

I guess I know how I look at feel st target and even tho I'm a size 14 for me I feel like a blob. I'm used to being rather tiny.

Anyway enough of my moaning I'm off out to the shops kill some time then it will be lunch before I know it

Anyway weigh in day tomorrow still hoping for an extra pound to lose overnight.

Morning

I know the feeling! It's weird isn't it you feel great for losing the weighting but it's like eurgh can't all of it go now plsss! Lol grrr glad to hear ur not in diet breaking mood! Think your too determined! You'll have a fab time tonight dw! And dance off that last 1lb!

Your mums done really well! Xxx

Yes that pounds coming off tonight I'm going to drink loads of water today and dance til 5 am!!

It's crap when u feel like this I'm just so impatient that's why this is only diet for me I can't be doing half a pound a week lol.

Mum looks great she's gone into the 11s and is so happy she's got 2 stone now to lose and it's better for her to have less weight to carry at her age. She's surviving on choc shakes and cottage pie so can't wait for new flavours

Lol it's an 80s club so I shall take over the dance floor only prob I get is students think I'm in my twenties as I look young I get chatted up all time

ooh we got one here , its a reflex club,i love it in there with my mates hubby hates it so i only go when i am out on my own, nothing wrong with a chat up what a boost eh.

Yes that's it reflex, love it in there not been for a few months got chatted up by a lovely bloke only 24 lol ha ha ha I've done my toy boy bit last was only 27.

Lol awwww that's nice, it didn't work out for me with mine he acted too young. Drive me insane lol sat in nice pub having a meal hes not using a knife to eat a mixed grill. Dancing in his chair while eating lol. An embarrassing experience was like taking one of the kids when they were little lol.

Ha ha ha funny now I think of it lol.

Lol yes very embarrassing plus he never liked clubbing was kinda a family guy type which was nice but then it bored me to death as I'm s party animal lol

Have fun tonight lots2lose! Can't wait to see your results in the morn!! Xxxx

Back