150 days to slimdom

Hiya

Well weigh in day and I lost 4lbs!!!! Yay

It's been a dodgy week as Ive been really tired then yesterday low mood (think my thyroid prob been playing up or the symptoms). Anyway as well as having this intolerance to the cold I have it to the heat. I can't go in a sauna last time I came out fell to floor and had a fit.

Anyway

Was loving clubbing but it started to get hot in there so went out side with my bloke so he could smoke and me cool down I'm stood out there a while suddenly everything starts to go dark like I'm going to pass out. So I sit down fast on floor while he sits with me looking after me ahhhhhh.

I went back in and he got me loads of iced water and found me a table to sit at. Lol while he said the diets no good for u it's made you so poorly this week lol.

But after a while I felt better and was ok and did really enjoy myself :)

Well done on ur loss this week hun!
Wow just seen ur week weigh-ins there brilliant!
xxx

Thank you :)

Well done on the 4lbs that fab. Glad you had a good night out, sorry you felt unwell. Here's to your next 4 x

4lbs is amazing, well done! Goes me hope that my losses won't slow right down!
Glad you had a good night even if you didn't feel so great earlier on, people will always be quick to blame a diet like this but you know it's doing you good x

Yes that's right it's cos he knows I been a bit poorly this week with tiredness and stuff. I guess he worries about me which is sweet. But I said if still feel the same if I was eating a burger as its not the diet.

Yes I so pleased in a week and a half I should go into the 12 stones woohooo I'm counting the time

Hi l2l, I've just read your diary & your doing to well. I hope I have the same determination as you xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

wahey well done you another 4lb bites the dust!!!!!

hope you are feeling better today, its probably a bit scary for people around to see you like that and the diet is the first thing to blame as they just dont understand do they, x

Yes he was concerned but it's still early days with me and him he's not seen me poorly. They do worry and he says I don't know why you want to diet. But it makes me unhappy being this big but I'll soon be maintaining a few more months and I'll be there. I felt ok after a while and I'm feeling fine today so it's all good.

Plus I'd lost 4lbs so I'm very happy girly. Is aiming for 3 this week.

Oh and a week and a half and into the 12 stone bracket can't wait :)

Cupcake just be stubborn and stay focused and take each day as it comes you'll soon be on week 8 like me :)

How long until your in that bracket, I'm on my iPhone so can't see the status

Well done on ur loss 4lb! Wahooooooo! Sorry to hear about your funny stage! Don't listen to ur bf its prob a mixture of things :) mine was moaning to me today .... "how is it good for u to eat just 100g of chicken for lunch....come on eat something you need too" I felt like saying if I was like u and could eat a massive subway and crisps and not put in an ounce then. Bloody would but I can't lol! So until I'm a size 10 this diet will stay :) xxxx

Yes we have to stand firm, mine knows I'm stubborn he's just been worried about me. I'm sure it's my thyroid problem not the diet as I feel awful if I get hot even when I'm eating.

Men are lucky eating what they want and their clothes still fit. It's not that easy for us.

Well another week just starting now for me I wanna get into the 12 stone bracket in a week and a half so say 10 days or there abouts.

It's got to be your weigh in soon Emma

Yer bless them they do it cos they worry!

I know and I can't wait finding it hard ATM, not cos I'm hungry etc but I'm not hungry and have NO appetite for the packs at all! Am really having to force it down me ATM :( not enjoying it! I have a shake in the morn and literally force it down then I've been having 100g protein for lunch and then pack for dinner and having to force that down!!! Then having the meal bar

Hope i get an appetite back a little bit maybe the new flavours will help cos right now I cannot wait for it to be over and I want to start something like Atkins as soon as poss! Lol

Grrrr

Xxx

Awwww really sorry to hear your having one of them days.

Keep it going the feeling will pass and you will soon be on your weigh in day that will keep you going

Wrote on my diary too but am having Atkins day today weighed this morn and only lost 3.5lbs in 6 days! What the hell :( lost more on Slim Fast! In the first week ahhh well see what Wednesday brings!

Xxx

Awww but that's 3.5lbs of fat so going in right direction.

Enjoy that Atkins day all that yummy food

Well after an easy weekend and busy with clubbing and stuff

Feeling good and ready to kick these next 4lbs off :)

Having a lazy Monday today catching up on the weekend.

Plus bf made me smile by saying I'm officially the best girl friend ever!!! :). Happy days

Back