150 days to slimdom

Yes a third of the way there with 3 stone to lose now in the next 104 days or there abouts.

Today I'm wearing a dkny top that I bought a few years ago never worn as never lost the weight.

I thought shall I try that on today, thinking well it's gonna be tight I'm sure, put it on and its loose.

So very happy with that, and scales dropped today and bf came round to surprise me. All in all a damn good day I'd say.

So 1 more pound to drop now before Sunday's weigh in, shall stick to what I'm doing and see what happens.

I'm finding this easy I think the hard work comes in when I have to maintain.

That's when I'm going to be struggling a bit but I'm never gaining 5 stone again!!!

L2L you are very inspiring the way you talk about the diet, have been thinking how you sat on holiday with your shakes while everyone had takeaways etc.....very strong willed :)

You are doing Fab!!! Hoping some of my old tight stuff is loose soon hehe :)

Hiya gunpowder

I think that because I've got a stubborn streak in me it helps me stick to it. Plus I really hate the way I look right now.

I got a new bf who's drop dead gorgeous and thinks I'm beautiful even at 15 stone 5 when we first dated. So I'm conscious all the time, about my weight. He doesn't think I need to lose weight. But I used to be so slim before my divorce.

On holiday omg I had to wobble around the pool in a costume while fit girls walked around omg right there and then I thought it must be true that love is blind lol lol lol

So it's things like that, they are constantly in my mind I won't cheat at all just means an extra week on the diet if I can get back on.

At beginning I set myself a target to do 150 days. Not sure if that will take me to target but damn near close. Then after 6 months of letting my skin shrink back I'm gonna have a tummy tuck :)

So with all that in mind it keeps me focused on the diet whether I'm on holiday in a pub or cinema or clubbing I'm 100%

I did a vlcd back in 2005 and lost 5 stone in 5 months. So I know I can do this, as done it before.

I think vlcds change people's life's so much they make our goals possible :)

I look forward to seeing you get to goal gunpowder just takes a good helping of stubbornness :) x

Lol i know what you mean about around the pool on holiday, i felt like that last march i was a little bigger then, i felt big as well ok so was a 16 but i felt very uncomfortable with it especially since there was loads of size 8's around lol. I personally don't think i carry my weight well, ppl say "oh you look healthy" but i know they mean god you have chubbed up :( lol i am happiest a 10-12 and that's what i want again, as we go away for a wedding in october(my birthday also) big family event for 2 weeks and i want to be happy in the bikini and in my own skin.....cannot wait for the family to see me and the OH after our transformation!!! This is my positive thinking and goal so maintaining will be a big thing for me to keep my size and tone up,think this is what i am most worried about :O

Great that you have a new BF that is totally besotted with how you look now and when you met him....that would be such a fantastic feeling and confidence boost, but it still hasn't stopped you wanting to lose the weight for yourself, which is a good thing after all it is all about how you feel with how you look :)

I look forward to reading more of your diary as you update, very very uplifting...gonna keep thinking positive S&S thoughts when out and about....life doesn't need to revolve around food especially when you feel and look good in your own skin :)

Here is to you and everyone loosing loads on S&S :D

Tried on some clothes this evening and managed to get on and do up my combats they are tight but I expected that as I last wore them at about 12.6 or there abouts but I got to say that I've not been anywhere close to fitting into those combats since I moved here 4.5 years ago.

So while I was on a roll thought I'd try some jeans I've never worn before, can't get them on yet but by trying clothes on its showing me the results and keeping me going.

I'm hoping to fit into combats for march time and spring :) perfect

Judging by your determination I'm sure you will get into those combats soon, well done and good luck.

I love that feeling when old clothes start to fit gain and you can remember how good you used to feel back when they did! Keep at it and they'll be baggy in no time x

Me too it's very inspirational, I tried the combats on a few weeks ago and there was huge gap I couldn't do up.

I reckon a few more weeks and they will be wearable :)

Well I had a lay in today which was needed due to a cricket singing all night in my geckos cage lol

Fridays evenings are pretty busy off to see my mum tonight won't get back here until 9 and then my bf will be here around 9.30ish. Will be great to see mum as she's on the diet too and being good so will be nice to see how she's doing :)

Fridays are the days I find it hard to fit in all my packs lol but I always do just about.

Scales are the same again so I'm hoping for a pound loss before my Sunday weigh in. Not done anything different just same as usual.

Not out clubbing this weekend think I'll suggest we go movies or something. Next weekend I'm clubbing and hoping my dress is really loose. I don't want to buy any clothes in a 14 so I'm making do with what I have got which isn't a lot. Well not what I'm used to surviving on 2 pairs of jeans :-(. Not good forever lasting washing them.

One of my friends who's going hasn't seen me for a month and I'm sure she will notice the difference. Another friend hasn't seen me for 5 years and I was really slim back then hope she doesn't notice I've got bit fat lol

Feeling the cold to today so big jumper on and keeping wrapped up

Oooh I love getting in my OHs hoodys and wrapping up! I am the lightest I've been in around hmmm, let me think... 8 years or so! So everyones noticing now, which is great :)

Bet the dress will be loose on you and you friend will notice your weight loss. I find other people notice more than myself, I don't think my arms have changed at all, but my mum and sister say they are much slimmer, I honestly think they look the same!

Yes I'm finding I look the same in the mirror it's just my clothes that are growing lol

Well done 8 years that's fantastic talking about turning back the clock

I'm looking forward to summer can't wait it's going to be different than last summer that's for sure
:)

Yeah me too, no more hiding in long sleeve cardi's baking hot while friends wear nice tops and cute outfits! I will be joining them!

Yes I know that feeling lucky for me I don't get to hot as I've a thyroid problem so I'm bit cooler than most.

Your so lucky trying on wedding dresses, maybe one day I'll get married again would be nice but to the right one this time lol.

Plus dresses are nicer now than they were back in 93 lol x

lol Yeah, the big puffy sleeves have gone now... You never know what will happen!

Off to pick my sister up at 3.30 then off to the bridal shop! woohoo! x

Well weigh in day and only 2lbs this week

Not sure why not done anything different I'll just plod on and keep going.

Was difficult day yesterday as I knew scales weren't moving but stuck with it

13.7 today so it's the count down to get into the 12s now. Which I can't wait to be in.

2lbs is gone forever L2L. Keep going and you will be in the 12s in no time.

Your right frannie I will be in the 12s soon that keeps me going that thought

Today's been easier than yesterday and I've found it easier I'm hoping scales will drop tomorrow

Want to lose as much as I can by next weekend as I'm out clubbing in my dress

Maybe I'll have better loss this week :)

Yes a loss is good it's in the right direction just in a hurry to get to target was hoping for 13.3 by next week shall drink loads of water this week lol

You'll soon be here Tara ur losses are great :)

I really do think the water is important. I must say I seem to have a big whoosh after drinking around 3 ltrs a day for a few days, last week it was sts for 5 days I think, then all of a sudden it came off. I haven't been as good with the water this weekend, need to drink much more! I hope to lose 4lbs this week too, let's see if we both can do it! xxx

Let's hope we both get our target of 4lbs this week.

I need to see scales start dropping just to shut the voice up in my head. Telling me to give up as I won't ever get to target. Just as well I'm so stubborn lol.

So Ive set myself a target 28 days from today ill buy myself the lipsy dress in size 10. £90.00 which is bargain it's supposed to be £140.

So I'm hoping this will give me the inventive this month :)

Dress challenge day 1/28

Back