150 days to slimdom

You know you will see a 13 soon it's only a matter of time this diet gives amazing results.

So that's both of us down 2lbs then do far this week and both hoping for another 2.

We can do it :)

Lots2lose36 said:
Is officially in the 12 stone bracket!!!!

Oh yeah!!!

Well it's totm and so far I'm down 2lbs this week which has taken me to 12.13 omg!!! I've not been in the 12 for about 4.5 years at least.

:)

Morning, well done xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Thank you :)

I'm a happy girl in the 12 stone bracket makes my goal weight seem ever closer :)))))

Awesome well done! That is such a good place to be an must be a huge mental boost! I can't wait til I'm in your shoes!!

Yes it's really made me happy but then I'm like this each time I go down a bracket lol

I'm gonna be jumping around like a crazy person when I go down the next one lol ha ha ha

I just feel so much lighter even tho it's only a pound lol :))

Hi Lots2lose!

looks like your doing really well! well done on getting into the 12's! bet it felt good ay! i loved it when i got into the 12's and im 4lbs away from being into 11's! which i havent been since i was 18! eeek :)

anyway just caught up on your diary so wanted to say hi! xxx

Woohooo let's hope you lose that on your first week woohooo.

Im so happy it's been many years of trying to get the weight off I haven't seen 12 for so long.

Well I've just picked up my diet chef stuff from post office gotta say it looks great. I'm getting all prepared for when I hit target :)

how long do the diet chef things last for? how long have you got until target? xx

I've got to lose another 2 stone 7 to get to target. So end of may I'm estimating my target.

Diet chef I've ordered 2 weeks of it off eBay so that I can start straight away once at target.

I've also seen on the diet chef forum that I can source the food that's contained in the parcel from the super markets so I thought 2 weeks of official diet chef so I know what to weigh the breakfast porridge or granola out. Then I'll be sourcing from super market. Think it's around 90 calories but then you add milk fruit and veg. To make it 1200.

Once I've stablised on 1200 I'll add more bits do I can work out what level my body maintains.

The food looks lovely so really pleased!

o right that sounds good, wont the food have gone off by may though? not seen diet chef stuff but thought it was like fresh stuff.

sounds good though :) xxx

It's all got dates from may onwards :))

ooo thats handy!! :) well planning !! xxx

Oh yeah the maintenance phase is defo really important as I'm not letting this butt get out of a size 10 again lol ha ha ha

Actually the food looks lovely it's low GL food apperently well looks lovely just to get this weight off first :)

haha i know the feeling!! i've only lost a stone but feels like so much and feel such a difference! never want it back again :) xxx

waitrose sell the diet chef packs l2l, its in the section with the gluten free stuff.

hey emma x

It does make a big difference and it's never going back on us we are saying bye to the flab once and for all :)

Wants to show my bf what a hot babe I am he would say but I already know you are as you are now lol. But he's needs to see the real me lol

See if I didn't organise a maintenance plan i could of come off and started gaining. So planning had to be done lol :)

Yes that's right they are called look what we found and they sell lizi granola too :)

So that's the plan once I'm a resident of slimvile lol :)

Yes I love it used to have it with natural yoghurt oh yummmy

Think I'll love the diet for maintaining mmmmmmm

Plus I like that look what we found food too so bonus :)

Back