15th November Challenge

i tried it - and whilst once you get into the swing of it it feels pretty easy, i found t waaay to restrictive, so many people have done amazingly on it though, i guess its each to their own, but it defo wasnt for me!

xcx

Hiya

I've never tried CD. I think with all VLCD's because they're so restrictive people tend to look forward to the time where they don't need to do it any more, they look forward to losing the weight and being able to eat normally, but what many don't realise is that they would need to go on a strict eating plan after off CD, I think alot of people say..since i've done so well ... i'll treat myself for a week, then before they know it, its back to old ways.

I have heard of people doing really well on CD. Its also meant to be really good for quick losses, so I suppose its all down to the reasons you want to lose weight, alot of brides to be go on CD just to budge that last stone before the big day and aren't too worried about what'll happen after, just as long as they look good on the big day.

As Claire said though, its each to their own isn't it, everyone is different.

Good luck!!
:)

Sign me up to be 70kgs by then. My mum is flying over to visit the 16th of November.

Xx

Must drink more water.!

i'd like to join in with this, currently im losing about 1lb a week or so if im lucky so as its quite a while away ill aim for a stone i think

Ria - start weight 13 3 - goal 12 3 = 14lbs to go

welcome both Ria & Bren

hope you are able to achieve your goals... heres hoping we can all achieve our goals...

Bren, are you in aus??? (location says melb) im an aussie... and we are going back for a month in December... CANT WAIT!!

Yep, born and bred in Perth. Moved to Melbourne 3 years ago. And love it!

Where are u from?

Xx

im pretty much from everywher lol
was born in Mildura
then moved to Echuca,
then moved to the east cost near eden. then loads of places up the cost and finished off in Brissy...

currently in the UK.. love it here, although i miss home!

woop woop. i lost 1.5lbs.... i cant believe i did, as it was not a good food week.
and now i have started the Cambridge diet....
i hope that i can lose what i have left, nice and quickly and get into that dress!!!

how is everyone doing???

i need to take my measurements properly, but not had much time to do it... maybe i should bring the tape measure into work.... then i can do it before i have breakie....

Well its weigh day tomorrow.. looking forward to seeing How much I've lost in my first week of Cambridge.
As long as I've met my targets of what I want to achieve, then I will be over the moon.

How is everyone doing this week?

well i lost 6.5lbs!!! woop woop
so my dress goal now is only 18lbs away!!!! (well heres hoping thats what its gonna be!!!)

thats 2lbs a week... i can do it!!

ok its a little too quiet around here.. where is everyone?

Kes

Well done chick, your doing amazing!! I'm sooo jealous! Your gonna look fab in your dress. Hows it been with cambridge?

I'm not doing too well, I really just cant find any motivation, i've put on a stone in recent months and i'm really worried that everything i've lost will go back on. Finding evenings really difficult.

Anyway, well done!!
:)

im doing ok. although a little blip today. but im going back straight through to being good....

another 4.5lbs off for me WOOP WOOP!!!

so that means i only have 13.5lbs to go for this challenge!!!
and 8 weeks to do it!!
eeekkkkkk

comeon people where is everyone... if you are all hiding come out come out where ever you are... come post again! :) missing you all

well i put on 1.5lbs this week... so that brought my monthly total for sept to 11lbs (still made my goal woop woop) and my total for this of 15lbs to go! eekkkk
i can do it!

Is that 6 weeks to go Kes?....i need challenges at the moment,to keep me on focus...

im going to join you with this hun,i want 14lbs off by then..

if anyone can do it,you can!! :)

Last edited:
ahhh i have not updated this....
i lost 4.5lbs last week
and bunny hops yes its 5 and a half weeks!!!!!! i cant wait! here is hoping....

10.5lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!!

well done hun!!...you'll get there!

stay strong! :)

i dont have an offical weigh in today... but i lost 2lbs on the scales at home.. :) but im not counting those until i can get to the sw scales :)

Hello,
im new on this site, and your pictures really impressed me. Im 75 kg now, but would like to drop till 60kg (im just 5.4 tall). Maybe you can shear how you loose weight? what kind of diet, excersises..
Thanks.

1 lb on this week! noooooo :banghead:

well done Kes!! :)

Hello,
im new on this site, and your pictures really impressed me. Im 75 kg now, but would like to drop till 60kg (im just 5.4 tall). Maybe you can shear how you loose weight? what kind of diet, excersises..
Thanks.

im also 5ft 4 :) and i would love to get down to 60kg... but we will see how it goes. :)

ive lost weight through slim fast, xenical (tablets prescribed by the dr) exercise, slimming world, and im trying to get a few pounds off really quick to get into a wedding dress so im doing Cambridge Diet. :)

i exercise still which prob does slow the cd down, but i still need to keep my fitness levels up.
i go to the gym, and i use the wii. and i do pilates once a week. :) any other questions please dont hesitate to ask :)
1 lb on this week! noooooo :banghead:

well done Kes!! :)

thanks hunny... chin up. dont let it get you too down please. stick to it and you will get there.
i know all too well about a sts or a gain, i went through it for ages... (hence the desperate need to do cd)

keep measuring yourself ok! as you will see those go down...

Back