15th November Challenge

well 2lbs on the sw scales. (for the last 2 weeks) which i dont know if that is totally correct, as my scales said 2lbs last week and 2lbs this week (with a total of 4lbs) but im taking them as my official weigh ins, so maybe i had a little bit more water in my than usual...

well that means i have 8.5lbs left to go.... and 4 weeks to do it..

BUT i would like to announce that i had my dress try on on sat AND IT FITS!! i am so over the moon about it. its unbelievable....... so im not fussed if i get that 8.5lbs off or not!! i would love to get some more off. (esp off my legs and the backs of my shoulders.. you know that chunky bit that we all get from wearing too tighter bras...) so im going to keep going with my weigt loss... and see how it goes. i cant loose too much more because otherwise my dress wont fit me and it will be falling off. :)

but i am sooooo happy about it fitting.... I FIT INTO A SIZE 12 WEDDING DRESS!!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!

Hi

Hi,
I m newbie to this forum, not sure how to use it yet. But determine to lose weight by 10 kg. Current weight is 63 kg, height: 5'4".

Please guide :wave_cry:

hello and welcome to minis!!
what diet are you doing???? if you are doing something specific, have a float around and see what you can see under that specific diet...
this is a challenge, where you set a goal. and work super hard at getting there..... feel free to join in if you want :)

i also am 5'4" and to me 10kg off 63kg is a really low weight to be on and is borderlining being on the under weight bmi.....
are you sure you want to lose 10kg??

Hi,
I m newbie to this forum, not sure how to use it yet. But determine to lose weight by 10 kg. Current weight is 63 kg, height: 5'4".

Please guide :wave_cry:

Hi, have a look at the introductory threads,they can help you navigate this forum and look for a section that fits your diet (if you have one) those special sections can help you as they focus on the one particular diet.

please check your bmi,as your goal seems a little unhealthy :)

BMI Calculator, Body Mass Index Calculator | MyFitnessPal.com

xoxo

well lost 4.5lbs this week WOOP WOOP!!
that means ive got 4lbs left to on this challenge... i know i can do it. so lets see what else i can do... i have been thinking about refeeding on cambridge (which is what im doing at the moment) so i may not lose the 4lbs in 3 weeks...
we will have to see :)

Oh Kes your doing so well!! I wish I could get my weight shifting like you are again!

are you still doing exante??
Im sure you can get things moving again. dont worry..

Yeah first weigh in tomorrow but I was already on food replacement so im not expecting a huge loss

can i ask what the tony ferguson thing is all about?

Its basically part food replacement, u have a shake and fruit for breakfast, soup and veg for lunch, then a very low carb dinner. I just started to slip up with my dinners, instead of having low carb, I would just have a smaller helping of whatever everyone else was eating, so I kept staying the same. Hopefully Exante will get me back on track.

oh i hope so too...
when is your weigh in?

Tomorrow! Im hoping to lose 6lbs but to be honest anything over 3lbs i'll be happy with! It seems most people average at 3 - 4 lbs loss a week after the initial first couple of weeks but Ive been on TF for 5 months before i started Exante so Im expecting just to go in at the average weekly loses instead of the big first couple of week loses.

good luck... let us know how you get on....

so how did you go love???

ok... welllllll last nights weigh in wasnt great. i had put on a pound. but thats only just made me more determined than before to get rid of this!! i now have 5lbs to lose in 2 weeks!! i will get there! i will get there!!!

yeah... ive made it,14 pounds off..so just to make sure i dont gain before end of the challenge!

well....
15th November came and went yesterday!!!!
i lost 2.5lbs at sw last night. which means i was 2lbs off target for this challenge.... GUTTED!!
im ok with that though. as two pounds isnt much, at least i wasnt a stone off...

how did everyone else do?

Back