16st to 10st 4!

Thought I'd add mine as I love seeing everyone else's!

Me and my biggest (on the left) size 20/22

Me now 10st 4 (size 10/12)

Apologies for the huge pictures! Can't figure out how to crop!

Last edited:
OMG thats an amazing loss hun, how long did it take you and how tall are you? Can't see your stats.

You must be sooo pleased x

Wow, that's fabulous! So inspirational :)

You fab hun, well done on all your successx

You look fantastic! Well done!

How tall are you? How long did it take you to reach your goal?

Congrats on your amazing loss!

Are the pics showing up for everyone else? I can't see them :( Would really like to as we are the same height, have a similar starting weight and I'd like to get down to around 10 stone aswell! :)

Wow. You are absolutely gorgeous. I would have never have thought you were big in the second pic. You look like you have always been that way! It really does suit you. Fair play to you! Love your clothes in second pic too!!! Recent purchases?

ah feck! Im a new member and cant see them til i have 50 posts!! Im same height and starting weight as you!! Better get posting and Ill be back to see!!!

wow 9 months and u got to that!!!! Gives me hope to slim down to that size for my wedding :D

thanks for the great inspiration! It certainly has cheered me up! :)

i may have another 2 stone on yours but least i know it can be done :)

I don't know why but I can't see the photos? Probably something I'm doing wrong. You're weight is my exact start weigh but you are slightly shorter than I am. Starting only 3 months before me, you give me hope to get there sometime! Congratulations!x

WOW! you look fantastic!!! massive well done to you! *claps* :D

(I think the reason I couldn't see the pics before was because I had under 50 posts!)

Back