• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

17 DD Food Diaries

iaimtobethin

Silver Member
S: 16st11lb C: 16st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Lunch 17DD 23.11.12.jpg

So, am starting yet another new diet today. Have read about 60 pages of book and gonna make a start today - FRIDAY what a great day to start and diet.

DAY 1. Start Weight 16 stone 1 pound.

Breakfast
Chicken, Onions, salmon

Mid Morning Snack
Yogurt and Apple

Lunch
Salmon, Prawns and salad
smidge of Low Cal Salad cream

Update: 1.19pm. Lunch was delicious. 3 1/2 Pints water drunk. But i'm staving hungry and want Jaffa cakes!
Update: 1.52. I want Carrot Cake!

Update: well i failed - AGAIN
I made a cake for the family, licked the bowl and whisks, then decided to not have dinner, just cake. :-((((

8 Fairy cakes with icing
1/5 of Carrot Butter icing cake.

Gammon Sandwich
Fruit Mentos.

Summary
Be more prepared tomorrow (i thought i was!) I need to eat more, and need summat for my sweet tooth. 2 pieces of fruit dont seem enought - but come on girl, in 17 days i could be 12 pounds lighter!

I have prepared chicken and salmon for tomorrow and have some Turkey mince out to do summat wonder with (?????)

Onwards and upwards!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

iaimtobethin

Silver Member
S: 16st11lb C: 16st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Breakfast 17dd 24.11.12.jpgLunch 17DD 24.11.12.jpg
Saturday 24 November 2012

Day 2. Weight 16 Stone (hey where did they pound go??)

Breakfast
Smoked Salamon 2 egg omelette
Mushrooms/ onions
2 1/2 pints water

Shopping coming between 2 - 4 with interesting salad stuff. Always comes late though so hope i can cope.

Lunch
Salamon, prawn and chicken salad.
Smidge of low cal salad cream

Snack
WW Yogurt with 2 tablespoons of fat free fromage Frais
Apple

Edit: 3.52pm I absolutely cannot do this! I am absolutely starving, i have a raging headache and very bad tempered. Its not fair on the kids - neither is being big - but will have to find summat else. :-(

Lunch 17DD 24.11.12.jpg
Dinner
Turkey Mince?

Last edited:

chocoina

Cravings

View attachment 70019View attachment 70036
Saturday 24 November 2012

Day 2. Weight 16 Stone (hey where did they pound go??)

Breakfast
Smoked Salamon 2 egg omelette
Mushrooms/ onions
2 1/2 pints water

Shopping coming between 2 - 4 with interesting salad stuff. Always comes late though so hope i can cope.

Lunch
Salamon, prawn and chicken salad.
Smidge of low cal salad cream

Snack
WW Yogurt with 2 tablespoons of fat free fromage Frais
Apple

Edit: 3.52pm I absolutely cannot do this! I am absolutely starving, i have a raging headache and very bad tempered. Its not fair on the kids - neither is being big - but will have to find summat else. :-(

View attachment 70036
Dinner
Turkey Mince?

The first few days are really bad. I had terrible cravings. What I did was frying two eggs, I've put them on one sliced tomato. That killed my hunger. It get's easier.