18th day - Lipotrim "restarter"

Anna40

Hiya.

Started Lipotrim 2 years ago but stopped before getting to my ideal weight, puta ll back on pretty soon afterwards.

Started again this year, it was my day 18 on the 14th and so far lost 5kg which I am pretty happy with.

Anyone else in their third week?

I have MAJOR problems drinking so much water, forever looking for the look, sometimes 4 times per hour which makes it pretty imposible to lead a normal life.

I am also very, VERY hungry about 2-3 am - please do not tell me to drink water when I am hungry as this increases the loo trips and I won't get any sleep at all :cry:

Finding it quite hard to be honest.....

HOpe everyone else is doing much better?

EDIT - I do not seem to be able to add an avatar here, the "No avatar" is ticked (radio button) and impossible to change for some reason... Any idea why?

hiya

am not far gone from week 3

dont no what to say about the water really

goodluck with it anyway

i had my 3rd week on the 13th also findin it much harder the second time round but i ve lost a stone so far so going to stick at it dont feel hungry tho this stuff fills me up x try sipping hot water it doesnt make me wee so much and i quite like it x

I'm officially restarting today. Lost 3 stone in 10 weeks from sept to end nov. Have maintained and now want to lose the rest. Its not easy restarting. XX

Im not sure what to suggest... Im not really awake at that time lol!!

i was like that when i started.

Honest to God i have the bladder the size of a peanut!

What i do at work is have my water 2 parts cold to 1 part hot. It makes it warmer and therefore i don't get the shivers and my bladder holds it much better.

On weekends i confess to barely drinking. I cannot bear constantly peeing when out and about. I try to drink in the evenings when i know i am not going anywhere

I wont be much help either Anna as I never see that time of day! I'm just starting week 7 and find the trips to the loo do slow down as time goes on. You seem to get used to holding more water.

Are you sipping your water through the day or drinking vast amounts at one time? They say its best to sip through the day and take a bottle of water with you when you go out.

Sorry I can't be any more use to you but good luck and stick to the diet and the weight will come off. Keep up the good (hard) work!

warmer water

Hi Anna
Have you tried leaving last shake until later in the evening, or try splitting one to give you an extra drink. Cant help with peeing later though as someone said before try warm water, not so much a shock to the system and might say around longer.:eek:

Just looked at everyone's "mini goals" and maybe that is what I need too?

Rather then think "I have 15.5 kg to loose" maybe I should just look at and take tiney steps?

Ok - first mini goal then:

1) Get under 70kg by Thursday the 19th...
EDIT 70.0 on the 18th Feb so far so good :D

It is only 0.5 kg (about 1 lb) but I seem to have stopped at 70.5 for quite a few days now (yeah, I know my night time cheating) so if I get to under 70kg I will be over the moon... for a bit

Yes, it is 4.17 am as I type

Had a whole can of kidney beans, gobbled it down like there was no tomorrow, feel awful now.

It will be 1 month since I started the Lipotrim on the 28th Feb (started 28th January) and I know people loose much more then 1 stone (6.35 kg) per month but I will be happy with exacly 1 stone per month.

To get there I need to get to second mini goal:

2) To get to 69.15 kg by 28th Feb

Last edited:
Lol at eating kidney beans and spoons of honey!!

could you maybe get a flapjack, and have 2 shakes in the day and leave the flap jack next to your bed so when you wake up at 4am nibble that instead of going downstairs??

that way your staying away from the fridge!!

Best of luck with the mini goals love x

Well done love that is fab!!

just try an break the habit of midnight eating and i bet us top waking up soon enough

xx

Back