19y/omummytummy's weight loss and tummy toning journal! *pics on page 6*

Thanks for the support, Time Lady :)

My low and negative mood is probably not helped by the fact that my house is a mess (Again!) and my tummy feels bigger and fatter than ever... :(

I'm sure, though things will look up soon - tomorrow is another day after all. I am dreading the weigh-in, though... Might just give it a miss this week!

Thanks Bobwillbethin :)

With the mood of the moment, I forgot to mention today's highlights:

Walked 1.5 miles SUPER fast, more like ran really - whilst pushing my husband in his wheelchair and my daughter on his lap! (Was hard work) Have done about 1 hour in total on the slendertone, and have done lots more walking on top of that, so a good day for the exercise.

Also, bought a hamster (complete spur of the moment) :) He's called Richard Hammond and he's very cute. Things to smile about - He hasn't figured out that he can climb up to his bed through the tube yet, thinks he has to climb on top of it, and keeps falling off! hehe He's only 10 weeks old, bless him.

Thanks, Taz. Am trying to get positive again - sooner rather than later would be good!

Focusing on positives, and trying to remember that there's no rush - I have plenty of time to get the weight I want to be at.

Am panicking slightly about the wedding next weekend, though; Have just one week to fit into that dress and I just seem to be getting bigger and bigger (despite all my efforts!) and on top of that, it's not really a dress you can breastfeed in so I'm trying to get Anna to take my milk from a bottle, but it's just not happening! *throws oneself into a total nervous breakdown*!

... Where was I? Oh yes, happy thoughts! :doh:

I wish I had started SW when I was your age cus then I would be nice and slim now! But I am still classed as young and although I would like to reach goal before I am 30 I know there is no real rush.

Hah - I liked what you wrote about Richard-Hammond-The-Hamster, falling off his tube, it made me chuckle!!!

Glad Hammond brightened your day with a giggle, yo-yo-dieter :)

Today has been a day off, and weigh-in-day(!) as some of you know...

I went to music on the meadow, an event at my home-village St Osyth. It was fantastic, although I sort of let my diet go. 'Sort of', quite a bit actually... I had a fantastic time, though and don't feel too guilty - I fully intend to resume my diet tomorrow.

Today's consumption:

• 2 banana's
  • Porridge
  • 2 packets of crisps
  • 3 Vegetable Samosas
  • 5 Onion Bhajis
  • 1 Packet of Tick Tacks
  • Half a pack of polo's
Today's weight! (on completion of week one):

12 stone 9lbs!!

I'm happy - at least it hasn't gone up! :D

Glad Hammond brightened your day with a giggle, yo-yo-dieter :)

Today has been a day off, and weigh-in-day(!) as some of you know...

I went to music on the meadow, an event at my home-village St Osyth. It was fantastic, although I sort of let my diet go. 'Sort of', quite a bit actually... I had a fantastic time, though and don't feel too guilty - I fully intend to resume my diet tomorrow.

Today's consumption:

• 2 banana's
  • Porridge
  • 2 packets of crisps
  • 3 Vegetable Samosas
  • 5 Onion Bhajis
  • 1 Packet of Tick Tacks
  • Half a pack of polo's
Today's weight! (on completion of week one):

12 stone 9lbs!!

I'm happy - at least it hasn't gone up! :D

You enjoyed your day, you don't feel guilty which is great and you can get straight back on track tommorow!

A good day all round from what I see hun!..:D:D:D:D

I feel like dieting is making me miserable: I just want to go and eat crap as I think it will make me feel good - but in the long run I know it will only make me miserable when I get the guilt-wave and keep this horrid tummy...

It's really a horrible catch 22 situation.

I feel like dieting is making me miserable: I just want to go and eat crap as I think it will make me feel good - but in the long run I know it will only make me miserable when I get the guilt-wave and keep this horrid tummy...

It's really a horrible catch 22 situation.

It is hun, but you're doing great so keep focused and ask for as much support as you want :)

Hiya mummytummy, have you had a better day today? I hope your not feeling as down as you were yesterday. Dieting is tough and is not always easy hun, you just need to keep reminding yourself what you are hoping to achieve. ;)

You can do it, :)

Love Gemma
xx
P.S How is Richard Hammond today? :D:D

Lol thanks, Gemma.

I'm feeling like sh*t today tbh. I know why I'm doing this but I just keep thinking of things I could eat and how good that would make me feel... and I am having to fight so hard not to say "stuff it" and just give in! But, I am committed to changing this time and I really mean it! lol

So, today have eaten:

• A vegetarian hot dog
  • Nuts, seeds and raisins
  • Vegetable lasagna
Not bad at all really :)

PLUS tried my dress on (for the wedding this coming weekend) and I wouldn't say it fits but, I CAN GET IT DONE UP!!! :bliss:This is of course a massive step in the right direction. Just need to loose about 1.5 inches from my waist (and boobs, but will be expressing a lot on the day to feed Anna, so hoping that this will shrink them down to size) to stop it looking sickeningly tight, and crushing my innards! haha

Hammond is doing really well :D Settled in to hid home already and loves his wheel... Alas. lol We've had to oil it up to stop it making that horrible squeaky noise and it's still driving us nuts! lol

But he's cute and worth it :)

I took some pics today for another forum I'm on. He's so cute :character00100::

DSCN2355.jpg

DSCN2352.jpg

DSCN2360.jpg

DSCN2361.jpg

Bless him x

Awwwww soooooo cute!!!!!!!!

I have to say you never seem to have eaten a great deal what you had yesterday looks hardly anything ???
it doesnt help to eat too little

to help stop hunger pangs make up a sugar free jelly and keep it in the fridgeso you can delve when you feel the need ( i did this got up this morning to discover it had been eaten wasnt happy as i made them one of there own grr kids eh)

Hey mummytummy, I'm sorry your day wasn't so good yesterday. :( But on the positive side, you are starting to fit into your dress a bit more now, so well done. ;) Glad to see that you haven't lost your commitment, and still sticking with it. :)

I am pleased you ate something, but you should try and eat a little more than you do, you don't have to go overboard and you can always choose healthier choices. ;)

Are you doing any exercise with your diet too? Just a little bit a day really helps you burn those calories and you can eat a little more without feeling guilty too. :)

Wow, can I just say that Richard Hammond is really sweet, almost cuter than the real thing. lol :D

Have an amazing day today.
Love Gemma
xx

Today's consumption:

• Beans on toast
  • Curry with pasta
Might have some strawberries before bed as I don't feel well (cold/cough) and I'm convincing myself they might make me feel better! Ha!

Back