19y/omummytummy's weight loss and tummy toning journal! *pics on page 6*

Good morning. Did the strawberries make you feel better?

Unfortunately, I got worse before I had any and had to go to bed. But my little girl is ill, too :( Poor little princess. It's hard enough looking after her as it is, and also hard enough being ill as it is, but doing the two together is just horrendous. Especially as she is ill, too. Ordinarily she would sleep from 10pm - 10am, but last night when all I wanted to do was sleep, all she wanted to do was cry :( And every time she got off to sleep I needed to cough or blow my nose, and she woke up and started crying again.

We're both very ill today. She's had calpol and I've had paracetamol - both burning up. And we've made a sauna out of our shower room and sat in there to try and steam our noses clear. Not feeling much better to tell the truth. My poor little girl has had so much illness in her life and she doesn't deserve any of it - It's so unfair that people so innocent and young get ill just like the rest of us - she must be wondering what's going on and why she feels so rotten :(

It is heartbreaking isn't it! I hope you are both feeling better soon. I have heard a few people have gone down with flu so it must be going around again

What's really hacked me off is, we saw an old friend of mine on Saturday; She came running over all hugs and kisses "Ohh how's my favorite little girl?" and then 10 minutes later, "Oh I'm ill by the way." :mad: Feel like phoning her up and giving her what-for! :mad: I mean, how stupid and inconsiderate can you get??

ALSO We're having to think about cancelling our holiday to Wales, and not going to the wedding we're supposed to be going to this weekend. We have plans to stay at my husband's grand parents (They haven't met Anna yet), but we can't really risk giving them the flu, as his grandad doesn't cope very well with illness as it is. I'm gutted. :(

That is very inconsiderate. Some people can be really stoopid can't they! Shame about your holiday

:( Awww that sucks that your holiday and your trip to the wedding might be ruined. I know you were looking forward to the wedding. I would be really mad with my friend too. That is so not fair of her to do that, especially as you have a little one to take care of. :mad:

:hug99: I hope you feel better soon.

Love Gemma
xx

Thanks Gemma.

I still feel rotten, but not quite as bad as I was this morning - am actually out of bed, but not dressed anymore lol Poor Anna was so poorly earlier - her temp was raging high despite calpol, and she just wouldn't stop screaming. I've had her in just her nappy all day and she is still burning up :( In the end I had to take her to the doctors, and he said to keep an eye on her and if she doesn't get better in the next few days take her back to get some antibiotics.

I hope it is just viral and we get better really soon - because at this rate I won't even be able to go to Wales because I can't stand to be dressed (too hot!) let alone go on a long train journey.

I am hopeful that I will continue to get better and will be okay tomorrow. Although, my husband is only just showing signs of coming down with it :doh:

Anyway, to get back on topic with loosing weight:

Today I have not really felt up to eating much, have gone for foods that are easy ony my tummy - toast and a pot noodle. I guess on the plus side this flu-cold might help me loose weight! lol

Hi
I just read your diary... I hope you're feeling better.
Did you get to the wedding? Hope so!
Take care

~Silence~

YAY we got to go to the wedding! Got better just in time! AND that last little bit of illness had me fasting, and I lost enough fat to fit in my dress perfectly! :D I could even do it up by myself!! BRILLIANT!

Glad you got to go to the wedding and that your dress fit!
Hope you're going ok.

~Silence~

Weighed myself today (was in Wales, with no scales, on weigh-in day), and came in at 170lbs!! A loss of 7lbs since last weigh-in! Wow. No wonder I could do my own dress up for the wedding :D

Chuffed. 9lbs down, Just 44 to go! :party0049:

Today's consumption:

• Ready break
  • Pitta bread with cheese, garlic and onion
  • Spag bol
  • Olives
Would have had an ice lolly, too, but on the first lick it fell off of the stick and onto the floor - The Universe's way of telling me not to break my diet?? haha

ooOooOO lol how annoying is that!!!! But yeah... i beleive it's natures way of saying you dont need that lol x

Think I need to come back here... :wave_cry:

I let my diet go... and my figure has got totally out of control :( I had managed to get to a relatively slim / toned state... then just let it go and I'm BEYOND back to step one! My figure is hideous...

Hubby and I want to try for our second child soon, so I really need to get my tummy back in to shape, slim down and tone up so my body is more ready for pregnancy and childbirth. I will not go into pregnancy in this state - I [strike]want[/strike] NEED to be ready for this... I will not come out of pregnancy with stretchmarks and flabby skin if it was not absolutely necessary... Which means I need to break this grazing habit; I am just eating all day every day :( I don't know why because I can't even remember the last time that I was hungry!

I'm just totally out of control! :cry:I hate this - I want to do something about it but it's SO hard.

:sigh: Will I EVER be slim and healthy??

Firstly - congrats on your decision to have another beautiful baby, that's lovely!
& secondly don't give up and well done for realising you need to change and acknowledging you need to take control
Baby steps (sorry about the pun lol) will get you back on track and tomorrow is the day you can begin again!!
x

Hi everyone! Back again... :ashamed0005:

:sigh: Where do I start? I'm really determined this time! But aren't I always? :doh:

Ever feel like you just want to stop eating alltogether... as you know this is the only successfull way you have ever had the motivation to stick at a diet, and sucessfully looose any signifacant amount of weight?!

I seem to be swinging from "I never want to touch food again" to "I don't care about my weight - I just want to eat and eat and eat!" I can't make my frigging mind up!

At the moment, I want tostop eating. I want to starve myself until I am skinny again, but I know that's not healthy and that once I start eating again the weight will just pile on... so what do I do!?

Anna was a year old yesterday. And I am heavier now than I was when I had her - so much for loosing the baby weight! I seem to have kept it and added on an extra stone or two! Ach!

Any ideas? I just feel like a great big failure when it comes to my body - I feel totally out of control!

See this is what pee's me off... These were supposed to be my "before" pictures:

21-12-08_1345.jpg

21-12-08_1346.jpg

21-12-08_1347.jpg

19-01-09_1521.jpg

19-01-09_1520.jpg

And THESE my "after" ones...

19-01-09_1506.jpg

19-01-09_1507.jpg

19-01-09_1537.jpg

19-01-09_1511.jpg

19-01-09_1512.jpg

Only now I look worse (BIGGER) than I did in the blasted "before" pictures! I
can't even get those jeans over my thighs, let alone do them up! :doh:

I starve myself until I get to the point that I am happy with my body... and then I binge until I am desperately miserable with it!!

I don't know how to break out of that cycle! :(

:break_diet:

Back