1st day tomorrow !

well package is here! am scared now even toying with the usual maybe I should start on monday! exante nsounds good tho so just keep looking at my size 12 ck dress that will need lots of vaseline inside it to get into and thats without zipping it up!!!:D

Dont put it off

Hi
Dont wait until Monday. I did that twice!! Any way I am now on day 3 and feeling really good.....although starting to think about getting on scales just for a quick peep:D....naughty me. Good luck what ever you decide x

Hi! :)

Don't start on Monday! I thought about doing that but started on the day of the Royal Wedding because I knew that the weekend would be the hardest time for me so not better time to put me to the test!! (I don't officially weigh in until Friday and have already lost 12lbs) so NOOOO don't wait until Monday! You could be 12lbs lighter by then if you start tomorrow!!! Also, make sure you DEFINITELY drink the 3-4 litres of water a day, it has helped me MASSIVELY. I felt a bit rough on day 1 but since then have been absolutely fine and actually feeling better than I was before I started it!!
Best of luck..let us know how you get on! :D xx

Hiya,

Im also starting exante in the morn n have just started a thread in the exante diary section. Good to have someone else starting on the same day. All the best for day1 hun :) Im really looking forward to it. Lets do it!!!!

xxx

I'm on my 3rd day today, first 2 days were the hardest, today isn't too bad :) getting the familiar keto taste in my mouth and a pretty annoying throb in my head today though, so hopefully I will wake up in full blown ketosis tomorrow, good luck to us!

How are you all doing??! Aaron - I still have a niggly head now and I'm on day 7! - shove a few painkillers down your neck and you'll be fine!! Also, I wouldn't rely too much on the ketostix if ur going to use them...I'm still not in it according to them but have lost nearly a stone in my first week :/

Good luck everyone!!!! xx

Good luck, keep with it drink plenty of water, take little steps and each day as it comes.

Hi everyone! Tomorrow is my first day. I have never done Exante diet before. The parcel arrived today and it is sitting right in front of me. I am very nervous. No idea how I will do. I do need a massive support. Please, keep your fingers crossed for me! xxx

Mine came today too biggie! Was hoping it would be here this morning but it has just arrived, so using up my slimfast and starting in the morning. I think this forum will be the place to be whilst on our weight loss journey, lots of lovely inspirational people ! Xxx

I better move my bum out of the flat to buy mineral water and maybe peppermint tea and bullion form Morrison's. Something to start with. Good luck to everyone! :)

Back