• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st time

Hiya all my names becky - i joined lipotrim march 19th - went to weigh in saturday 26th but chemist wasn't there :mad: roughly by my scales i would say it was 8lbs down :) on my 2nd week now finding it so much easier even with totm - last week emotions up and down but found the strength and a couple of early nights did the trick - my actual hardest day was day 7 i felt sick all day and evening but when i woke day 8 felt on top of the world. Take each day as it comes is my moto. xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

wallace_g2

The "Next Big" Loser
baileyboo69 said:
Hiya all my names becky - i joined lipotrim march 19th - went to weigh in saturday 26th but chemist wasn't there :mad: roughly by my scales i would say it was 8lbs down :) on my 2nd week now finding it so much easier even with totm - last week emotions up and down but found the strength and a couple of early nights did the trick - my actual hardest day was day 7 i felt sick all day and evening but when i woke day 8 felt on top of the world. Take each day as it comes is my moto. xxx
Yeah my moto is live moment by moment.
If I say I need go without a can coke and some sweets for a week that seems impossible but If I say I need stay off them for today .... I can do that....

So how much are you planning to lose?... X