1st time

Hiya all my names becky - i joined lipotrim march 19th - went to weigh in saturday 26th but chemist wasn't there :mad: roughly by my scales i would say it was 8lbs down :) on my 2nd week now finding it so much easier even with totm - last week emotions up and down but found the strength and a couple of early nights did the trick - my actual hardest day was day 7 i felt sick all day and evening but when i woke day 8 felt on top of the world. Take each day as it comes is my moto. xxx

baileyboo69 said:
Hiya all my names becky - i joined lipotrim march 19th - went to weigh in saturday 26th but chemist wasn't there :mad: roughly by my scales i would say it was 8lbs down :) on my 2nd week now finding it so much easier even with totm - last week emotions up and down but found the strength and a couple of early nights did the trick - my actual hardest day was day 7 i felt sick all day and evening but when i woke day 8 felt on top of the world. Take each day as it comes is my moto. xxx

Yeah my moto is live moment by moment.
If I say I need go without a can coke and some sweets for a week that seems impossible but If I say I need stay off them for today .... I can do that....

So how much are you planning to lose?... X

Back