1st week of refeed.......

donnac76

Hi all

Promised i would keep you updated on my refeed progress
Went for a weigh in earlier and i have STS which nurse seemed happy with especially as its TOTM again for me :sigh:
Found it quite hard to make myself eat rather than reach for the shake sachets,seems wrong to be eating again lol
Hoping next week i will see the last lb remove itself at least so i can hit my goal :)
Hope you are all doing ok..........xxx

Wow uv done great and r still doing brilliantly. Fair play to you!!! What r u planning to eat next week??? Do u hav a diet plan. Im very interested in refeed and to see what people r doing after it. Well done!! And fair play to u for sticking tfr for so many weeks!!!!

Hi Donna, glad the re-feed is going OK!! I hope that pesky pound bu88ers off for you soon.....

Was hoping to get across to Guernsey on our boat this weekend but the flippin' wind has picked up again.....oh well I guess I wouldn't have been able to eat out anyway......

Take care x

awesome news that you have maintained for a week... well done! youve done so many weeks on TFR its inspirational... and now you have maintained for a whole week which is even better as its the most important part... please keep us posted... and that pound will sod off in no time! x

Wow uv done great and r still doing brilliantly. Fair play to you!!! What r u planning to eat next week??? Do u hav a diet plan. Im very interested in refeed and to see what people r doing after it. Well done!! And fair play to u for sticking tfr for so many weeks!!!!

thank you :)
i am following the sheet to the the letter at the moment,scared to vary it and to be honest i am scared of eating too much,after working so hard to shift the weight its a worrying thought that you could put it all back so being very careful.x

Hi Donna, glad the re-feed is going OK!! I hope that pesky pound bu88ers off for you soon.....

Was hoping to get across to Guernsey on our boat this weekend but the flippin' wind has picked up again.....oh well I guess I wouldn't have been able to eat out anyway......

Take care x

Thanks Sandra,really hoping it sods off soon lol,fingers crossed.xxx

awesome news that you have maintained for a week... well done! youve done so many weeks on TFR its inspirational... and now you have maintained for a whole week which is even better as its the most important part... please keep us posted... and that pound will sod off in no time! x

Aww thanks Radical,there are many people on here who are far more inspirational trust me :)
this part is much harder work it seems than having shakes day in day out,the shakes feel like my safety net they really do.x
Hoping to get rid of the stubborn 1lb this week and maybe even a couple of extra ones :) xx

Back