1st week of weightatchers and i lost ...

vickydink

Determined!!
1st week of Weightwatchers and have just weighed myself.

Loss of 3lb...i don't feel too pleased about it to be honest as i have done quite a fair bit of walking and occasional jogging this week. 10miles roughly in fact and i never used the points i gained fromt hat.

I kept them as credit. Never mind, keep trying :)

3lbs is great!!! The average on WW is 1 - 2lbs :)

Thats a good loss hun and it may take next week for the exercise to show.

vickydink 3lb is excellent for WW!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Well done on your walking!

Love Mini xxx

thinking about it its nearly quarter of a stone so...yeh ...pleased, at least i didnt put on 3lb eh! haha

well done hun, plus muscle weighs more than fat so when u think about it, in terms of fat lost you have probably lost more than 3lb but just gained a little muscle in the process! Xxxx

Well done on your 3lbs. You won't necassarily have huge losses on WW - remember you have to "save" 3500 calories to lose 1lb - but you should be able to lose both painlessly and consistently up to 7lb per moth.

You've seen for yourself this week how you can lose 3lbs by making some fairly minor changes to your eating habits.

Good luck for next week x

3lb is a good loss so please dont be too disheartened. :)

My first week lost 2lb and I go to gym 3 times a week. :eek:

Past experience in doing WW know some weeks you loose more and cant figure out why, and then you have weeks you think you will have lost lots and havent. It can be a rocky road but dont despair, just stick with it and you will get to you goal.:)

xx

i hope so...i really wanna reach my goal by xmas but specially a stone by october if ic an really dot hat...if i carry on really goin for it and losin what i have done each week then hopefully fingers crossd :)

Back